Native American group targets kids; leftists respond with circle jerk "whitey bad" narrative

How would a kid react when some dude is mindlessly playing a drum noise in your ear mobbing your space?
Who's space? :71:

The space that these teens had to stay at so they could be picked up by the bus that was taking them back to civilization in Kentucky.
They were nowhere near the bus stop or pick up zone.
tenor.gif

the kids were right where they had been instructed to wait for pick up

try again
Someone told them to wait for the bus 70 or more yards from the bus stop in the no vehicles allowed area in the pedestrian-only and permits activity area near the native American conducting a religious event. Who made them do that?
Actually it was a march for life event. Now you’re fabricating events? Wow! The fake news bots keep going I guess.

The left tries to lecture us about love not hate. But here they are ready to exploit kids and ruin their lives from a whole misunderstanding. All caused by some guy beating his drum in kids ears.

''whitey is EVIL'' is one of the MAIN topics on MSM
even though the ''other'' races commit hate crimes/murder/etc at higher rates

White male fragility in america is epidemic isn't it.

In a joint statement to the Cincinnati Enquirer, the Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington and Covington Catholic High School apologized to Phillips. Officials said they are investigating and will take “appropriate action, up to and including expulsion.”

“We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips,” the statement read. “This behavior is opposed to the Church’s teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person.”

According to the “Indian Country Today” website, Phillips is an Omaha elder and Vietnam veteran who holds an annual ceremony honoring Native American veterans at Arlington National Cemetery.

“When I was there singing, I heard them saying ‘Build that wall, build that wall,'” Phillips said, as he wiped away tears in a video posted on Instagram. “This is indigenous lands. We’re not supposed to have walls here. We never did.”

He said he wished the group would put their energy into “making this country really great.”

'MAGA' Students Seen Mocking Native Americans Could Face Expulsion

The left tries to lecture us about love not hate. But here they are ready to exploit kids and ruin their lives from a whole misunderstanding. All caused by some guy beating his drum in kids ears.

Don't be silly, there is no love in america. And we all stand by and watch kids mowed down by gunfire in schools. America cannot even bear to look at itself in reality.

In a joint statement to the Cincinnati Enquirer, the Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington and Covington Catholic High School apologized to Phillips. Officials said they are investigating and will take “appropriate action, up to and including expulsion.”

“We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips,” the statement read. “This behavior is opposed to the Church’s teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person.”

According to the “Indian Country Today” website, Phillips is an Omaha elder and Vietnam veteran who holds an annual ceremony honoring Native American veterans at Arlington National Cemetery.

“When I was there singing, I heard them saying ‘Build that wall, build that wall,'” Phillips said, as he wiped away tears in a video posted on Instagram. “This is indigenous lands. We’re not supposed to have walls here. We never did.”

He said he wished the group would put their energy into “making this country really great.”

hahahahhahahahahaha
that does not negate the fact that blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
crime at much higher rates
graduate at lower rates
you CAN'T spin and twist it any other way
that's the truth

hahahahhahahahahaha
that does not negate the fact that blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
graduate at lower rates
that's the truth

Yeah I really don't know what you're blathering on about, you spew stuff with no source and you're way off topic. You go boi.

Don't be silly, there is no love in america. And we all stand by and watch kids mowed down by gunfire in schools. America cannot even bear to look at itself in reality.
America helps out the world more than any other country
not only helping overseas but also taking in hundreds of thousands of immigrants every YEAR
America is SO bad, hundreds of thousands are DYING to come here

not only helping overseas but also taking in hundreds of thousands of immigrants every YEAR

America militarily occupies more of the world than anybody, has more endless generational wars than anybody, and supports 3/4's of the world's military dictatorships. Are you really this clueless?

hahahahhahahahahaha
graduate at lower rates
that's the truth

Yeah I really don't know what you're blathering on about, you spew stuff with no source and you're way off topic. You go boi.
here it is--another walk off home run
how do your words taste?:
Offenders
FBI stats
hahahahahhahahahahah

America militarily occupies more of the world than anybody, has more endless generational wars than anybody, and supports 3/4's of the world's military dictatorships. Are you really this clueless?
1. bullshit
2. that does not prove we don't help the world more than any other country
BAM--

serious question

who has been better about fighting this than Rand Paul?

and Trump has been pretty good on this issue (although, I will admit I am disappointed that he caved on this)

hahahahhahahahahaha
graduate at lower rates
that's the truth

the topic is ''whitey evil''
I'm showing how the blacks are the ''more'' evil

hahahahhahahahahaha
graduate at lower rates
that's the truth

Offenders
FBI stats
hahahahahhahahahahah

Your "truth" to an argument we never had, that I never made? Oh you're a sharp one.

hahahahhahahahahaha
graduate at lower rates
that's the truth

on topic and you can't handle the ass kicking I'm giving

hahahahhahahahahaha
graduate at lower rates
that's the truth

Offenders
FBI stats
hahahahahhahahahahah

Your "truth" to an argument we never had, that I never made? Oh you're a sharp one.
FBI stats!!!
that's my source
hahahahahahahah

hahahahhahahahahaha
graduate at lower rates
that's the truth

the topic is ''whitey evil''
I'm showing how the blacks are the ''more'' evil

No shoog, that's not the topic. You'll need to go find someone else to do this nonsense with you.

Left wingers get schooled when the facts come out

AGAIN

Left wingers and their sycophants in the media got really excited when a video of Trump supporting high schoolers circulated the web yesterday

We saw cries of RACISM and a lot of vitriol and self righteous virtue signaling

The fake news media was quick to condemn and rush to judgement. They were also happy to dox high school children

Well, now the truth, the whole truth, has come out!

turns out that the kids were just waiting for their chaperones at the appointed time and place

They were approached by a group of Native Americans that were looking to create a media moment and cause a scene

Now that the whole story is out, it is clear that these kids did NOTHING wrong. they did not target the group of Natives & were not behaving poorly

I will admit that the smug look on the one kid's face looked bad at 1st; but it turn out he was just minding his own business when the Indians came up and started yelling at these children that "white people need to go back to Europe"

This same group of kids was also accosted by a group of black activists that harassed them; even called the one black kid in the group a "n-----"

Here is another video with more context:

Nick Monroe on Twitter

and a screenshot (with links that can be audited) of another student giving the full story

Progs are getting desperate to change the narrative; they desperately want to find a REAL "whitey bad, evil & racist" story

oh, well, better luck next time...
Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

DxUrUStXgAE0o3U.jpg

"Mere centimeters from his nose."

This kid isn't from the US where metric is not the standard..

hahahahhahahahahaha
graduate at lower rates
that's the truth

Offenders
FBI stats
hahahahahhahahahahah

o--that's right--the FBI is RACIST!!!!

hahahahhahahahahaha
graduate at lower rates
that's the truth

Offenders
FBI stats
hahahahahhahahahahah

FBI stats!!!
that's my source
hahahahahahahah

To a non-debate, great.

hahahahhahahahahaha
graduate at lower rates
that's the truth

Offenders
FBI stats
hahahahahhahahahahah

o--that's right--the FBI is RACIST!!!!

Are they?

Forum List

Back