Native

Kaiviti

Rookie
Sep 5, 2013
Land is an asset that cannot be traded with money. Too valuable to loose for ones existence depends on it. Land is the corner stone of ones identity to belong to something tangible and above all, the reality to ownership which no man whether great or small can ever comprehend.

Land is an asset that cannot be traded with money. Too valuable to loose for ones existence depends on it. Land is the corner stone of ones identity to belong to something tangible and above all, the reality to ownership which no man whether great or small can ever comprehend.

:eusa_eh:

Welcome land.

I don't know...I have some land I sure wish I could sell! 403 acres. Don't want it, want the money.

Welcome to USMB, Kaiviti. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Where is that 403 acres? Give it to me, lol.
Give??? GIVE it to you??!!! LOL

It's near Talkeetna, Alaska. Just natural, unspoiled land with beautiful birch trees. Lots of wild animals.

If it's frozen it's no wonder you haven't been able to sell it. I don't like "cold". However, it sounds like it would make for some beautiful scenic Christmas cards! :lol:

Oh, hello and welcome Kaiviti. Hope you enjoy posting here.

Where is that 403 acres? Give it to me, lol.
Give??? GIVE it to you??!!! LOL

It's near Talkeetna, Alaska. Just natural, unspoiled land with beautiful birch trees. Lots of wild animals.

If it's frozen it's no wonder you haven't been able to sell it. I don't like "cold". However, it sounds like it would make for some beautiful scenic Christmas cards! :lol:

Oh, hello and welcome Kaiviti. Hope you enjoy posting here.

Not frozen in the summer, Gracie! Beautiful in the summer. But if you don't like cold, you sure wouldn't like Alaska. Sometimes I feel like my bones are just getting thawed out and it's winter again. :(

Forum List

Back