Nativity display removed from Arkansas court house

My clients, but no matter, I'm not going anywhere, for now. If I could take you all with me though, I would. That would be the moral thing to do.

Your clients?

Those whom you ask "fries with that?" are not your clients. McDonalds will hire another moron in about 3 minutes to fill your position.

We know you are a psychopath filled with blood lust, but if you think the death of people helps the planet, lead the way. But you don't believe the shit you spew, you just want to murder people. You are a Communist after all.
I want to murder a species, which just happens to be people, the very thing destroying all other forms of life on this planet. Grow up and deal with it.

My clients, but no matter, I'm not going anywhere, for now. If I could take you all with me though, I would. That would be the moral thing to do.

Your clients?

Those whom you ask "fries with that?" are not your clients. McDonalds will hire another moron in about 3 minutes to fill your position.

We know you are a psychopath filled with blood lust, but if you think the death of people helps the planet, lead the way. But you don't believe the shit you spew, you just want to murder people. You are a Communist after all.
I want to murder a species, which just happens to be people, the very thing destroying all other forms of life on this planet. Grow up and deal with it.

Stand by your convictions...you first, human

The faith of individuals is protected, within reason, but not the ability of local officials to play Happy Birthday Jesus. That is not allowed.

The free expression shall not be infringed.

Nothing about hiding in the closet - shall not be infringed.

The prohibition by the state is the definition of infringement.
What part of people are allowed to promote religion but not the state do you not understand? It's not complicated.

Your clients?

As I've said, many times, that does no good. All or nothing in this case, little Pro-Lifer.

The Regressive Left hates America's history and traditions, and there is no bigger tradition than Christmas.

Hence, it must be removed.
Christmas was never supposed to be celebrated by the government, Mac. That goes directly against liberalism. If the people want to gather on the public square, they are welcome to. That's where it ends and not all traditions are good.
Well, at least you didn't try to deny my point, I do appreciate that.
A whole lot of traditions in America, never should have been allowed. Now that the American Taliban can't just get their way by default, we are starting to get back to what we were founded as, a liberal and secular nation.
Yes, I know how you like to equate modern-day Christians with jihadists.

The PC-protected religion is in good hands here.

Attachments

• 8fdfaf69cb9c2e67334e8a17e463930d.jpg
    8fdfaf69cb9c2e67334e8a17e463930d.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 52
[

Yes, you are indeed insane. Of course you and the other evil fucks that go along with you would be exempt. Oh, you would claim you would go last, some day, but that day would never come.

You're just and evil Communist fuck - such is the way of the left. You are driven by your hatred of life.

Your clients?

As I've said, many times, that does no good. All or nothing in this case, little Pro-Lifer.

Au contraire mon ami the world would be much better without you and your ilk. But of course you're a left loon and want everybody else gone....just not you. That reeks of hypocrisy

[

Yes, you are indeed insane. Of course you and the other evil fucks that go along with you would be exempt. Oh, you would claim you would go last, some day, but that day would never come.

You're just and evil Communist fuck - such is the way of the left. You are driven by your hatred of life.
When they go, I go. That's how the game would be played. Hypocrites annoy me and death just means that I finally get a decent night's sleep, and far away from you little morons making the planet into a living hell.

Your clients?

Au contraire mon ami the world would be much better without you and your ilk. But of course you're a left loon and want everybody else gone....just not you. That reeks of hypocrisy
See above, little idiot.

December 2013 to include a “Happy Solstice” banner near the nativity scene, which were denied, Baxter County continued to feature the Christian nativity scene to the exclusion of all other religious and non-religious emblems.

What do you expect in Mountain Home?

Forum List

Back