Nativity display removed from Arkansas court house

I happen to love the Christmas traditions, Mac. I'll bet your house and mine are decorated in a similar manner during the holidays. Lots of cheer....lights......big tree......stockings.....the works.

Unlike you....I don't want our government run in accordance with anyone's religion. I really don't. It's a bad deal.

You lose some of your cherished non-partisan street cred when you suggest that we allow religious observance in the public square. That's an ideological point of view.

Earmuffs, bitch.

The Regressive Left pretends this is about "the law". This is about hating Christianity and attacking it far more than they attack jihadism.

Just be honest, folks.

The Regressive Left pretends this is about "the law". This is about hating Christianity and attacking it far more than they attack jihadism.

Just be honest, folks.
The Muslims aren't the ones breaking our law with their state-sponsored Baby Jesus...

Just be honest, folks.

If some Muslims tried to get some symbol of Islam installed at a courthouse, I'd oppose it exactly the same way I oppose this Christian symbol. That's called being an American and being consistent.

Earmuffs, bitch.

Fucking Mac is not a Christian. Right? And he's not a Muslim, right? Why does he relentlessly show preference for one over the other?

Anyone?

Forum List

Back