Nativity display removed from Arkansas court house

Nope, it's the law. The state, by law, must remain neutral. They have no right to promote religion so there can be no infringement.

No, it is violation of the law.

Shall not be infringed.
The state doesn't have the right to promote religion, only the citizens, acting as citizens not in any official capacity. Learn American laws.

Last edited:
Right on the heels of fucking Halloween. Hate this time of year. One holiday right after another, now they're on top of one another. We should just declare everyday is a holiday, that way nobody will even have to work anymore.
Um no. You have to work ...libs need their free shit. So suck it up.

The state doesn't have the right to promote religion, only the citizens, acting as citizens not in any official capacity. Learn American laws.

A boy across the street is riding a skateboard.

You claim that since I am not prohibiting him from riding it, I am promoting skateboards.
Nope. Putting Jesus on the courthouse lawn is promoting religion, when the state does it, which it isn't allowed to.

Nope. Putting Jesus on the courthouse lawn is promoting religion, when the state does it, which it isn't allowed to.

False, failure to prohibit is no promoting.

When you prohibit the free expression of religion you violate the Constitution.
The state doesn't have the right to free expression, you do, as a private citizen. They can't stop you from preaching to Gospel, in most cases, on the courthouse steps but they also cannot hire you to do so. One is allowing for religion, and the other is promoting it. Did no one ever teach you how this works, or are you just really fucking stupid?

All religions on display or none? Pick one, and not just one religion either:

http://aha-files.s3.amazonaws.com/2/9d/8/5815/Baxter_County_Summary_Judgment_Order_2.pdf

Prohibit no one.

The document fight to destroy specifically states "shall not be infringed." Infringing on the rights of everyone doesn't make you Communists any less guilty of shredding the Constitution.
They had two choices, allow everyone to display their religion on public grounds or, no one? They chose no one, that was their call to make. Personally, I'm a fan of everyone: this.
10753536073_fdd9d3efef_b.jpg

Next to this.
gilmore-6606-ritual.jpg

Next to this.
praying.jpg

Let the better faith, which is none, win...

Right on the heels of fucking Halloween. Hate this time of year. One holiday right after another, now they're on top of one another. We should just declare everyday is a holiday, that way nobody will even have to work anymore.
Um no. You have to work ...libs need their free shit. So suck it up.

Excuse me, but I've worked since the tender age of 10, thank you very much, BITCH!!! You know nothing about me. There is no way in hell I identify with anything remotely resembling liberalism. You need remedial training in politics, obviously.

Did that satan statue ever get put up in Oklahoma?

No, the group ran out of money. It was just a farce to attack Christians, they never intended on actually going through with it.
I just checked. They built it but Oklahoma's supreme court ordered the courthouse to take down the 10 commandments and other religious symbols. So now they are planning on installing it somewhere in Arkansas.
You always got to check Johnny Mengele.

He lies about everything.

Forum List

Back