Nativity display removed from Arkansas court house

They want Christmas out of the public square even though they know it's been a happy American tradition for a long time.

They don't have to do this, they want to do this. They could just let the tradition continue, but they don't want to.

When you hate a country's history and traditions, you're more than happy to do stuff like this.

They want Christmas out of the public square even though they know it's been a happy American tradition for a long time.

They don't have to do this, they want to do this. They could just let the tradition continue, but they don't want to.

When you hate a country's history and traditions, you're more than happy to do stuff like this.
Hanging uppity ******* was tradition here, Mac, and we shut that down as well. So sorry.

When you go against the founding ideology, liberalism, we will eventually make you obey the foundation document (the Constitution), which says, no establishment (therefore promotion) of religion.

Hanging uppity ******* was tradition here, Mac, and we shut that down as well. So sorry.
Aw, I'm a racist now.

The PC Police are consistent, I'll give you that.

Aw, I'm a racist now.

All humans are racist but that misses the point. Just because something is a tradition doesn't mean it's legal or should be allowed to continue. It was tradition to box kids ears, and we no longer allow that.

Aw, I'm a racist now.

All humans are racist but that misses the point. Just because something is a tradition doesn't mean it's legal or should be allowed to continue. It was tradition to box kids ears, and we no longer allow that.
So you equate racism and boxing kids' ears with Christmas.

Okay. Like I said, at least you aren't denying my point.

History and traditions like shutting minorities and women out of certain occupations? I remember in the 1950's Jews and Blacks wouldn't be hired by NY Bell and restricted neighborhoods where Jews and Blacks couldn't rent or buy housing, and not to mention down south with Jim Crow , yea traditions.

Aw, I'm a racist now.

So you equate racism and boxing kids' ears with Christmas.

Okay. Like I said, at least you aren't denying my point.
The point is the same. Just because you like a tradition doesn't make it valid or legal.

History and traditions like shutting minorities and women out of certain occupations? I remember in the 1950's Jews and Blacks wouldn't be hired by NY Bell and restricted neighborhoods where Jews and Blacks couldn't rent or buy housing, and not to mention down south with Jim Crow , yea traditions.
Yeah, you folks equate Christmas with all the worst in our history.

I'm so glad I'm not like that.

You continue to prove my point for me, thanks.

There is a principle involved, Mac, the promotion of religion by the state is not allowed here. Whether they got away with it, even for decades, makes no difference, they were (are) breaking the law.

There is a principle involved, Mac, the promotion of religion by the state is not allowed here. Whether they got away with it, even for decades, makes no difference, they were (are) breaking the law.
You're choosing to push this. You don't have to. You could just let folks enjoy the Christmas season in public. Your head would not explode.

Why are we still discussing this? You aren't denying my point. Explaining it over and over again doesn't change anything.

Right on the heels of fucking Halloween. Hate this time of year. One holiday right after another, now they're on top of one another. We should just declare everyday is a holiday, that way nobody will even have to work anymore.
Um no. You have to work ...libs need their free shit. So suck it up.

Excuse me, but I've worked since the tender age of 10, thank you very much, BITCH!!! You know nothing about me. There is no way in hell I identify with anything remotely resembling liberalism. You need remedial training in politics, obviously.
Yeah. And you get to keep working until you die cuz Libs need free shit. Like I said... suck it up.

And get better reading glasses while you are at it.

You're choosing to push this. You don't have to. You could just let folks enjoy the Christmas season in public. Your head would not explode.

Why are we still discussing this? You aren't denying my point. Explaining it over and over again doesn't change anything.
We could but why would we allow people to break the law simply because it's a tradition? Times change and they shouldn't have been doing this in the first place, unless the public space is open to all faiths, at all times. Only, the American Taliban doesn't want that now do they?

We could but why would we allow people to break the law simply because it's a tradition? Times change and they shouldn't have been doing this in the first place, unless the public space is open to all faiths, at all times. Only, the American Taliban doesn't want that now do they?
You could just let millions of folks enjoy the Christmas season for what it is. But you're choosing not to.

You could just let millions of folks enjoy the Christmas season for what it is. But you're choosing not to.
They are breaking the law. The public square is not just for the Christians. If they open it up to all, they can have their tree and their Jesus, along with whatever the hell the Satanists, Muslims, Jews, Pagans, and Atheists bring.

They are breaking the law. The public square is not just for the Christians. If they open it up to all, they can have their tree and their Jesus, along with whatever the hell the Satanists, Muslims, Jews, Pagans, and Atheists bring.

When they talk about freedom of religion , they mean their religion

So it would seem. Theirs and theirs only, fuck everyone else.

Comfy agnostic, sorry guys.

I just don't hate our history and traditions, I'll leave that stuff to you.

Got ya covered, several times over. Those of us with principles stand by them. You can stick with tradition.

Got ya covered, several times over. Those of us with principles stand by them. You can stick with tradition.
Yes, I know what your principles are.

Yes, I know what your principles are.
Same as the Founders, only wiser and for today's world.

Forum List

Back