NATO forms new war size

Excellent! How many pieces should we carve off Russia.....for self-determination sake?
Why don't you shut your fuckin' mouth, asshole? Your fuckin' irresponsible mouth.

Tell me something, are still going to think that way, when you look like this?

Or this?

Because that might happen to all of us, if you irresponsible, war-mongering pricks, don't shut your big fucking mouths!

But if you must talk, tell us why you support Nazis in Kiev?

Excellent! How many pieces should we carve off Russia.....for self-determination sake?
Why don't you shut your fuckin' mouth, asshole? Your fuckin' irresponsible mouth.

Or this?

Because that might happen to all of us, if you irresponsible, war-mongering pricks, don't shut your big fucking mouths!

Nazis? I thought Commies loved Nazis? Uncle Joe did. Durr.

Yeah, thank goodness Russia is now safe from a couple of dozen "Nazis" in Ukraine. That was a close call.
Not a "dozen Nazis". Your Nazis. Nazis you support, Goose-stepping Todd.

How does a guy defend Israel on the one hand and get all warm and fuzzy with Kiev Nazis on the other?

Russia should get their troops out of Ukraine.
The world doesn't need Putin to defend it from "Nazis".

Putin blow up any Moscow apartment buildings lately?
Nice guy you're blowing there..........

Get the Nazis out of Kiev.

Russian troops aren't in Ukraine.

Until late 2014 he ran the media wing of the state’s energy giant, Gazprom, before stepping down or, more likely, being forced out. He ended up in the United States, where he and his family owned properties in Los Angeles said to be worth far more than the salary of the former government minister. And then, in November, he was found in a hotel here in Washington, the victim, the Russian state media he had helped build said, of a heart attack.

On Thursday, more than four months later, one of the questions surrounding Mr. Lesin’s death was answered: The office of the chief medical examiner in Washington announced that he had not died of a heart attack, but rather of blunt force injuries to his head. But the mystery surrounding his rise and fall only deepened.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/11/u...-washington-died-from-blows-to-head.html?_r=0

He was probably a Nazi, right?

Crimea is no
Well when we invade Mexico and Canada, I'll listen to the complaints of Russian nationalists.
In the meantime, Putin should pull his troops out of Ukraine.
If Russia states there its own regimes by making coups - ok, you will have the right to invade there and state your own pro-us power. Unless it is done, shut up.

Tell Pooty-poot to get the Russian troops out of Ukraine. After you sober up.

Or this?

Billo_Really, unfortunately you can use photo right from Donbass. Like this: http://tavrinfo.net/sites/default/files/images/0-gorl-3.jpg

Still drunk......
Toddster, I'm glad you've finally admitted you were writing your posts under the influence. Nobody has ever doubted that, but it was nice of you to confess. Thank you!

I love the silly Russians who post on these threads.
Yes, I happily confess that your Russian buddy is drunk.

At least with drunking we can feel the taste of living. What is good in your life? :)

Yeah, thank goodness Russia is now safe from a couple of dozen "Nazis" in Ukraine. That was a close call.
Not a "dozen Nazis". Your Nazis. Nazis you support, Goose-stepping Todd.

How does a guy defend Israel on the one hand and get all warm and fuzzy with Kiev Nazis on the other?

US is high technological country, having a large orbital group of spy satellites. We can see a lot of photo of Russian military base at Syria. So, give me at least one photo of any Russian military base at Ukraine :)

Until late 2014 he ran the media wing of the state’s energy giant, Gazprom, before stepping down or, more likely, being forced out. He ended up in the United States, where he and his family owned properties in Los Angeles said to be worth far more than the salary of the former government minister. And then, in November, he was found in a hotel here in Washington, the victim, the Russian state media he had helped build said, of a heart attack.

On Thursday, more than four months later, one of the questions surrounding Mr. Lesin’s death was answered: The office of the chief medical examiner in Washington announced that he had not died of a heart attack, but rather of blunt force injuries to his head. But the mystery surrounding his rise and fall only deepened.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/11/u...-washington-died-from-blows-to-head.html?_r=0

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Get the Nazis out of Kiev.

Russian troops aren't in Ukraine.

Crimea is no

Billo_Really, unfortunately you can use photo right from Donbass. Like this: http://tavrinfo.net/sites/default/files/images/0-gorl-3.jpg
Why would I want to use that?

To illustrate Kiev Nazi regime and what they doing with civilians...

To illustrate Kiev Nazi regime and what they doing with civilians...
I have no doubt that's what they're doing. But I was trying to make the point to Todd, that's it's not very smart trying to start a war with the 2nd biggest nuclear power on the planet. Things may start in Syria, but if they escalate, we could all be looking like the people in those videos, who were Hiroshima victims, by the way.

Forum List

Back