NATO forms new war size

Todd, what do you have against Russia (or the people of the east of Ukraine who speak Russian)?

If Putin pulled out of Ukraine and Georgia and whatever other neighboring countries he might have invaded lately, things would be groovy.

The Commies here defending Putin can suck my balls.

The communists are the opposition to Putin in Russia. The people you have a problem with are Russian nationalists and they have a problem with you as a U.S. nationalist.

Todd, what do you have against Russia (or the people of the east of Ukraine who speak Russian)?

If Putin pulled out of Ukraine and Georgia and whatever other neighboring countries he might have invaded lately, things would be groovy.

The communists are the opposition to Putin in Russia. The people you have a problem with are Russian nationalists and they have a problem with you as a U.S. nationalist.

The communists are the opposition to Putin in Russia.

Thanks, that's funny.

The people you have a problem with are Russian nationalists and they have a problem with you as a U.S. nationalist.

Well when we invade Mexico and Canada, I'll listen to the complaints of Russian nationalists.
In the meantime, Putin should pull his troops out of Ukraine.

Thanks, that's funny.

The people you have a problem with are Russian nationalists and they have a problem with you as a U.S. nationalist.

Well when we invade Mexico and Canada, I'll listen to the complaints of Russian nationalists.

"Russia’s parliament is dominated by the pro-Putin United Russia party but also has three parties nominally in opposition: Just Russia, the Liberal Democrats and the Communists."

Russia's opposition: who is left to take on Vladimir Putin?

We have invaded Mexico and Canada.

You are awfully stupid.

Thanks, that's funny.

"Russia’s parliament is dominated by the pro-Putin United Russia party but also has three parties nominally in opposition: Just Russia, the Liberal Democrats and the Communists."

You are awfully stupid.

Since Putin invaded Ukraine?

Thanks, that's funny.

You are awfully stupid.

three parties nominally in opposition:

Thanks for the laugh, moron.

Thanks, that's funny.

You are awfully stupid.

It seems you are the ignorant moron that did not realize that your hated communists are the opposition to Putin's party. Grow up, punk.

Thanks, that's funny.

You are awfully stupid.

It seems you are the ignorant moron that did not realize that your hated communists are the opposition to Putin's party. Grow up, punk.

Yeah, right, opposition. LOL!

What do you mean by "WE"

All peoples have the right to self-determination;

Why don't we start with Chechnya? And then Tatarstan?
So, you are a Russian citizen and live in both Chechnya and Tatarstan? :smartass:

I have to be a Russian citizen to recognize the right of self-determination for Chechnya and Tatarstan?

Come back when you're sober.

I just showed this to my Chechen friend.... He told me to write "Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha" :)

Seriously - you don't have any proofs to claim this. Only void words... :)

What do you mean by "WE"

All peoples have the right to self-determination;

Why don't we start with Chechnya? And then Tatarstan?
So, you are a Russian citizen and live in both Chechnya and Tatarstan? :smartass:

My opinion: Toddsterpatriot do not understand this is, because in the real democracy there is freedom of speech. There it not exist, as like "you do not comment". It forums is such as the USMB there is in Russia too?

For example - livejournal :) Learn the Russian and welcome :) And see - it's not just a forum, it's a real publishing platform...

Thanks, that's funny.

You are awfully stupid.

I think, United Russia is too fat last years and filled by criminals more, than Just Russia. Maybe, this years we'll see another party instead of United Russia, a little closer to simple people... Just Russia tried to do this, but really only gathered a different forces under one roof...
As for Communist party - it has a stable electorate (from 30 to 50%) since it was created, and it's a real example of non-extremists Communist party.
LDPR (Liberal party) - it's a party of one face, Zhirinovski (he's like Trump, but more old and artistic :)) As a course - they not so liberal, they are patriotic and usually close to current government... and permanently have about 20% of voices...

My opinion: Toddsterpatriot do not understand this is, because in the real democracy there is freedom of speech. There it not exist, as like "you do not comment". It forums is such as the USMB there is in Russia too?

The fact thatin the Westpeople think thatwe do not have"freedom of speech"-proofof Western propaganda.

Welcome
Society - LiveJournal: Discover global communities of friends who share your unique passions and interests.

That's about the Crimea.
Помнить...

Here Crimean forum
Крымский форум (Crimea-Board) -> Политический форум Крыма

Here is an interesting article - "What good did the Nemcov?"
Что хорошего конкретно сделал Немцов

The American on the Russian radio =) conducts its transmission =)) communicate with the opposition =)) shock. Yes? =))

Very good talk.

vu0Zl_w2F-4.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe America done in season 2014 - 2015 with bigger Air Force deal. Maybe 100.000 bigger personnal in strenght in USAF. Maybe it is now 1.492.000 Armed Forces or max 200 down step in outlandish. It's true really. The Army are still 520.000 soldiers. Maybe America want 1.385.000 again or under in future when Army gets down with max 100.000 men when they pushed down in season 2018 - 2019 how they promise. Over 400 billion euro the military budjet.

How like this ????

Maybe 420,000 or 450,000 in the Army when gets down from ca half million.

109.500 Armed Forces of German Bundeswehr are maybe true. They can 3000 down. Then they after can go down to 73.000 how I trust much. 80 Eurofighter they have in Air Force. Tornado are 45 year in 2020. Old plannes.

If Russia states there its own regimes by making coups - ok, you will have the right to invade there and state your own pro-us power. Unless it is done, shut up.

Last edited:
If Russia states there its own regimes by making coups - ok, you will have the right to invade there and state your own pro-us power. Unless it is done, shut up.

Tell Pooty-poot to get the Russian troops out of Ukraine. After you sober up.

as It appears now, Ukraine will destroy itself in near future. Russia will have to capture this territory to defend other countries from ukrainian barbarians. And save the world again.

as It appears now, Ukraine will destroy itself in near future. Russia will have to capture this territory to defend other countries from ukrainian barbarians. And save the world again.

Still drunk......

Forum List

Back