NATO forms new war size

To illustrate Kiev Nazi regime and what they doing with civilians...
I have no doubt that's what they're doing. But I was trying to make the point to Todd, that's it's not very smart trying to start a war with the 2nd biggest nuclear power on the planet. Things may start in Syria, but if they escalate, we could all be looking like the people in those videos, who were Hiroshima victims, by the way.

If we'll stay alive after global strike :)

I have no doubt that's what they're doing. But I was trying to make the point to Todd, that's it's not very smart trying to start a war with the 2nd biggest nuclear power on the planet. Things may start in Syria, but if they escalate, we could all be looking like the people in those videos, who were Hiroshima victims, by the way.

Now it makes sense, we have to let Putin invade eastern Europe, because otherwise he'll start a nuclear war.
Yeah, that's much smarter than resisting your "Nazi" fighting hero. Durr.

Still drunk......
Toddster, I'm glad you've finally admitted you were writing your posts under the influence. Nobody has ever doubted that, but it was nice of you to confess. Thank you!

I love the silly Russians who post on these threads.
Yes, I happily confess that your Russian buddy is drunk.

At least with drunking we can feel the taste of living. What is good in your life? :)

Sorry, I don't speak drunken Russian troll.

Still drunk......
Toddster, I'm glad you've finally admitted you were writing your posts under the influence. Nobody has ever doubted that, but it was nice of you to confess. Thank you!

I love the silly Russians who post on these threads.
Yes, I happily confess that your Russian buddy is drunk.

At least with drunking we can feel the taste of living. What is good in your life? :)

Sorry, I don't speak drunken Russian troll.

Your losing is fixed :)

Now it makes sense, we have to let Putin invade eastern Europe, because otherwise he'll start a nuclear war.

Eastern Europe? Ok, you said :) So, think and discuss about eastern Europe, not about former territories of Russian Empire :)))

Russia should get their troops out of Ukraine.
you are wrong. Russia should not get its troops from there.

How ya liking those sanctions? LOL!
Feel very comfortable with them. Once in many years russian officials started doing something instead of awaitng new wave of oil prices rising.

Feel very comfortable with them.

Between the sanctions and lower oil, you guys must really be hurting.
That's okay, as long as Putin gets his skim.

Eastern Europe? Ok, you said :) So, think and discuss about eastern Europe, not about former territories of Russian Empire :)))

No one wants to be Russian territory.

Feel very comfortable with them. Once in many years russian officials started doing something instead of awaitng new wave of oil prices rising.

No, you are wrong again. We are not hurting, but very happy instead. Above 80% support current russian course.

Who questions?

No, you are wrong again. We are not hurting, but very happy instead. Above 80% support current russian course.

We are not hurting, but very happy instead.

Of course you are. Crappy Russian economy, Putin stealing billions, but you've got your vodka.

Above 80% support current russian course.

Only 80%? Go shoot somebody, get that number up to 100%, eh comrade?

only if it would be you to be shot.

Sorry, Ivan, I'm not under Putin's boot, like you are.
it might be too late, when you realize how wrong you are

svJXkhpC8OE.jpg

Last edited:
only if it would be you to be shot.

Sorry, Ivan, I'm not under Putin's boot, like you are.
it might be too late, when you realize how wrong you are

svJXkhpC8OE.jpg

Which one is the pussy afraid of a couple of "Nazis"?

They all look like Russian pussies.
no one

Crimea wanted :) It's a result of voting of crimea people. Democratic choice. Or democracy principles are not significant for you?

Crimea wanted :) It's a result of voting of crimea people. Democratic choice. Or democracy principles are not significant for you?

It's a result of voting of crimea people.

That's funny.

Or democracy principles are not significant for you?

Like the recent vote in Ukraine where the "Nazis" you pussies are so afraid of won no seats?

Forum List

Back