Natural rights, according to the Left

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Now getting a gender change surgery is considered a natural right by the courts that is 100% taxpayer funded.

That's right, if your 3 year old wants to change teams you must let them change their sex before they are old enough to have sex

It is all paid for

However, if the same 3 year old goes to school and does not want to wear a mask or get the jab, they won't be allowed to attend that school.

Now getting a gender change surgery is considered a natural right by the courts that is 100% taxpayer funded.

That's right, if your 3 year old wants to change teams you must let them and it is all paid for

However, if the same 3 year old goes to school and does not want to wear a mask or get the jab, they won't be allowed to attend that school.

Serves you clowns right for believing in fictions called "natural rights" to begin with. If you're going to let that be the arbiter of your beliefs then all we have to do is move the Overton window on what "natural rights" are. 😄

Serves you clowns right for believing in fictions called "natural rights" to begin with. If you're going to let that be the arbiter of your beliefs then all we have to do is move the Overton window on what "natural rights" are. 😄
Government wants you to believe that rights come from them, that is preferable?

No, real power is from God who will judge the clowns in power.

To say that natural rights are fiction, is to say that natural law is fiction. Which, in turn, means that your dumbass thinks human nature is fiction :rofl:

And conveniently, conservatives always say that God agrees with them, and therefore everyone must obey conservatives, under penalty of punishment by TheState.

That's how tyrants work.
Tyrants do this, yes.

In ancient times, tyrants used to convince us that they were God, but when that no longer worked, the convinced us that they spoke for God, but when that no longer worked, they convinced us that God did not exist, thus making them the ultimate authority again.

But some of us have a brain and we use it and don't recognize them as having the ultimate authority, not matter how much worldly power they have.

Government wants you to believe that rights come from them, that is preferable?
Government wants you to believe....? Government is an inanimate object, it's a tool, it doesn't want anything. People in government want things and some of the people who Founded this government wanted people to believe in fictions called "Natural Rights". I personally don't care what you believe in but I'm arguing that Natural Rights don't exist and the only rights you actually do have are legal rights which are indeed manufactured and maintained by the people who work in government.
No, real power is from God who will judge the clowns in power.
I don't care about your God, nor do I believe him or his judgment exists.

To say that natural rights are fiction, is to say that natural law is fiction. Which, in turn, means that your dumbass thinks human nature is fiction :rofl:
The laws of nature and natural law are two very different things, it's why you instinctively word them differently. I believe nature exists and that it adheres to the laws of physics as best we can observe and understand them. Natural Law is just some cosplay shit given an air of respectability, it's still cosplay all the same.

The laws of nature and natural law are two very different things, it's why you instinctively word them differently. I believe nature exists and that it adheres to the laws of physics as best we can observe and understand them, Natural Law is just some cosplay given an air of respectability, it's still cosplay all the same.
Natural law is based off HUMAN nature. Human nature isnt "mother" nature 😄

Natural law is based off HUMAN nature. Human nature isnt "mother" nature 😄
Humans are a part of nature, you aren't separate or superior to it. Human nature is simply nature. Natural Law is a fantasy it's why it can't be objectively proven to exist unlike actual nature that can.

Humans are a part of nature, you aren't separate or superior to it. Human nature is simply nature. Natural Law is a fantasy it's why it can't be objectively proven to exist unlike actual nature that can.
Natural law is based off general feelings, characteristics and behavior traits in humans.
You are retarded.

Government wants you to believe....? Government is an inanimate object, it's a tool, it doesn't want anything. People in government want things and some of the people who Founded this government wanted people to believe in fictions called "Natural Rights". I personally don't care what you believe in but I'm arguing that Natural Rights don't exist and the only rights you actually do have are legal rights which are indeed manufactured and maintained by the people who work in government.

I don't care about your God, nor do I believe him or his judgment exists.
And what makes you think I care what you believe, or if anyone else cares?

They don't.

All I'm saying is, those of faith put their beliefs before those of the cult state, which is problematic for them.

The state is Ok with religion so long as God bows his knee to them, or at least, gets people to believe he does.

In other words, if they can get people of faith to agree that a 3 year old can and should have their genital mutilated while being on hormone therapy that will make them so they can't have any children, the state will be Ok with them as well.

However, cross that line of not agreeing and they become an outlaw insurgent terrorists Merrick Garland has sent the FBI out to round up as terrorists.

Wokeism is the new religion of today all around the world.

Last edited:
Natural law is based off general feelings, characteristics and behavior traits in humans.
You are retarded.
And humans can feel jealous, envious, or frightened and invent social constructs to try and limit those feelings. It doesn't make the things they're trying to limit, unnatural. How can something that exists in nature be unnatural?

And humans can feel jealous, envious, or frightened and invent social constructs to try and limit those feelings. It doesn't make the things they're trying to limit, unnatural. How can something that exists in nature be unnatural?
Leftists are ruled by their emotions.

It's all they know, much like living with a woman who has PMS, or a liberal male having PMS.

You p

That's right, if your 3 year old wants to change teams you must let them change their sex before they are old enough to have sex

It is all paid for

You people are wacko! There is no way you can even make a point without lying.

Wakey, wakey
Go on.....

Retraction [8/22/22]: Independent Journal Review has retracted this story, in which we failed to fact-check appropriately prior to publication. The Boston Children’s Hospital indicates that “all genital surgeries are only performed on patients age 18 and older,”

The hospital also wrote in a statement on Aug. 16, “The article and the online attention that followed was based on the incorrect statement that Boston Children’s performs hysterectomies on minors in connection with transgender care. For a hysterectomy performed as part of gender-affirming care, Boston Children’s requires a patient to be capable of consenting for themselves.” The statement adds, “Age 18 is used to reflect the standard age of majority for medical decision-making. Boston Children’s does not – and will not – perform a hysterectomy as part of a gender-affirming care on a patient under the age of 18.”

Forum List

Back