Navy ship named for Gabby Giffords

Your Weekly LCS Update: Still an Embarrassment
LCS 10 is the Navy's 5th Independence-class aluminum trimaran. They're built down in Mobile, Ala. None has ever done an overseas deployment.
— Phil Ewing (@philewing) June 11, 2015
LCS-1 of the FREEDOM class was commissioned in NOV '08. (I like commission dates vice christening, so let's go with that). LCS-2 of the INDEPENDENCE class followed 2-yrs later in DEC 10. That class has the even numbers. Only LCS-4 has been commissioned, LCS-6, 8, and 10 are all "fitting out." Unlike the LCS-1 class that has at least shown the flag in WESTPAC, in over 5-years not a single INDEPENDENCE class has even done that.

For reference; five years after the commissioning of FFG-7, 26 of that class had been commissioned with many full-on deployments. DD-963? Well, 30 of the 31. CDR Salamander Your Weekly LCS Update Still an Embarrassment
You can thank the last Repubs W.O.T. because they were asleep at the switch.

Newsflash kiddo!!! We don't need to build battle ships anymore!!! Not needed/outdated and expensive as well.

Thing can't defend itself......what's the point of having it. Unless it's to provide target practice.

Sorry Bull, I see a woman in trouble, I come to her defense, it's just natural.

You dumb fuck.

Oh oh.....seems I've poked the Princeton bear!
001.gif

I don't think the ship will have any of those big long things that 'ejaculate' things out the end and go BANG.
Couldn't get more 'PC' than that right?

Shouldn't you be out impersonating a cub scout about now?

While you're impersonating a Brownie?

Tough words, coming from a FAKE marine.
You might want to consider just running back to mommy's basement.

You wouldn't say that to his face. You want to meet him and "discuss" it?

:rofl:

You haven't lived until Bull threatens to beat you up.

The problem, you see, is his armchair. He can't get his fat ass out of it and by the time he does, he is plum out of breath. I can easily run 10 K, I bet old poopturdfakemarinethingybobberdoodlekuntz can't even run 10 feet.

So, let him roar!!! The fake marine with a fat ass!!!

The problem, you see, is his armchair. He can't get his fat ass out of it and by the time he does, he is plum out of breath. I can easily run 10 K, I bet old poopturdfakemarinethingybobberdoodlekuntz can't even run 10 feet.

So, let him roar!!! The fake marine with a fat ass!!!

You've run 8,000k to Germany.....how come, pervert?

Forum List

Back