Navy ship named for Gabby Giffords

Oh, and looky, looky!! You can get all umbraged up over this one, too!!!

USS Ronald Reagan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Commissioned in 2001, while Reagan was still alive.

Tsk, tsk.

Unseemly, what?!?!?
leave it to rw hack grl to use the "its not wrong when we do it" tactic. Her, tipsy, foxfye, etc... are SERIOUS rw kool aid :wine: drinkers :thup:

Leave it to you hacks to assume that disapproval of one thing means approval of it.

Please find a post where I approved of naming either ship.

Ok, here is your chance to say that you disapprove of naming those two warships after Reagan and Bush 41.

She already said it. You smokin' the good shit today, boy?

Uhm, no. I enlightened her as to the fact that not just one, but rather, two massive Aircraft Carriers of the US military have been named after US Presidents, both of whom were/are Republican, btw, while they were/are still living. And then she went silent.

Nice try. I love watching Righties try to squirm their way out of stupid stuff. It's totally fun!!!

So, once again, boedicca , is it "unseemly" that the USS Reagan and the USS George H. W. Bush were built, commissioned and put into service while both of these former presidents were (in the case of Reagan) or are still (in the case of Bush) living? Hmmmmm?
It is "unseemly" to equate an unlucky Congresswoman with a President.

I ask again , does anyone really give a shit what the Navy names some shitty little ship?

I mean seriously, if they broke tradition and named an aircraft carrier or a nuclear submarine after her, okay I see some outrage, but Jesus they essentially named a pontoon boat after her .

Shouldn't you be out impersonating a cub scout about now?

While you're impersonating a Brownie?

Tough words, coming from a FAKE marine.
You might want to consider just running back to mommy's basement.

You wouldn't say that to his face. You want to meet him and "discuss" it?

:rofl:

You haven't lived until Bull threatens to beat you up.

I'm sure he is a powerful foe.......if you are a donut,

I ask again , does anyone really give a shit what the Navy names some shitty little ship?

I mean seriously, if they broke tradition and named an aircraft carrier or a nuclear submarine after her, okay I see some outrage, but Jesus they essentially named a pontoon boat after her .

It's a slow day. Crazy right wingers have to whine about something, don't they?

It's a slow day. Crazy right wingers have to whine about something, don't they?

True, in another thread crazy left wingers are crying about dish network firing a guy who failed a drug test even though the state law is clear that they have a right to do so.

Loons gonna loon.

You wouldn't say that to his face. You want to meet him and "discuss" it?

You haven't lived until Bull threatens to beat you up.

The problem, you see, is his armchair. He can't get his fat ass out of it and by the time he does, he is plum out of breath. I can easily run 10 K, I bet old poopturdfakemarinethingybobberdoodlekuntz can't even run 10 feet.

So, let him roar!!! The fake marine with a fat ass!!!

Show a little respect. It takes a hell of a man to pretend to be all the things he pretends to be.

It's rather unseemly to name ships, monuments, building etc. after living current and former politicians.

The one exception is presidential libraries.

Oh, really?

So, surely this will bother you a lot, right?

USS George H.W. Bush - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

How DARE they name that aircraft carrier after a former president who is still alive?!?! How dare they?!?!?

EEK!!

I agree with boedicca on this. Other than presidential libraries naming ships for living people is absurd.

It's rather unseemly to name ships, monuments, building etc. after living current and former politicians.

Oh, really?

How DARE they name that aircraft carrier after a former president who is still alive?!?! How dare they?!?!?

EEK!!

I agree with boedicca on this. Other than presidential libraries naming ships for living people is absurd.
Absurd enough to get worked up over though?

Oh, really?

EEK!!

The only one worked up you you, moron.

Oh, really?

EEK!!

Not at all. Manetta International is another example of politicians naming edifices for incompetent people. That's one thing about progressives, they love naming buildings for themselves and having big statues made for them!

Hungarian-students+toppled-Stalin-statue_1956.jpg

Oh, really?

EEK!!

The only one worked up you you, moron.

Um what?

First of all, what you wrote wasn't even English

Second of all, I'm hardly worked up

Third of all, I don't even think YOU are worked up on this topic. worked up =/= giving an opinion.

some in this thread are doing much more than that though.

Oh, really?

EEK!!

Not at all. Manetta International is another example of politicians naming edifices for incompetent people. That's one thing about progressives, they love naming buildings for themselves and having big statues made for them!

Hungarian-students+toppled-Stalin-statue_1956.jpg

In the abstract though, I do agree with you and Boe , even the aircraft carriers, which since the Nimitz class have been named after Presidents, with the exception of Enterprise, it seems like there are plenty of dead Presidents to choose from.

i don't know if there is a tradition of naming navy ships, but i don't see the big deal here.

i also don't see why dottie is so obsessed witih people's personal lives....maybe because she doesn't have one?

where you are already hiding?

I don't hide. Do you, yellow pustule-filled pissant fuckbag?

does he know you're in his mom's basement? does his mom?

Forum List

Back