Navy vs Marine Corp

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1661906266265.png

A Marine and a Sailor go into the head. After finishing their business, the Marine goes to leave without washing his hands.

The sailor quips, "In The Navy, they taught us to wash our hands after we piss".

The Marine repied, "In the Marines, they taught us not to piss on our hands".

So on the first day of basic training in the marines, a drill instructor has new recruits lined up and is dressing them down.

He tells them “You aren’t men, you’re maggots!... you’re not even maggots! You’re a mite sucking a maggots dick! But in 6 weeks those of you who don’t quit are going to be able to do this...”

He reaches down into a big box next to him and pulls out a snapping turtle. Then he reaches into his pants and pulls out his penis, which the snapping turtle immediately bites. He lets go of the turtle and lets it hang from his penis and lets out a victory cry “HOORAH!!” After which he pinches the turtles eyes, it releases its hold, and he puts it back into its box.

He looks at the recruits and asks “any of you want to try THAT?” A recruit from the front speaks up and says “SIR, yes sir!! But please don’t pinch my eyes”

So on the first day of basic training in the marines, a drill instructor has new recruits lined up and is dressing them down.

He tells them “You aren’t men, you’re maggots!... you’re not even maggots! You’re a mite sucking a maggots dick! But in 6 weeks those of you who don’t quit are going to be able to do this...”

He reaches down into a big box next to him and pulls out a snapping turtle. Then he reaches into his pants and pulls out his penis, which the snapping turtle immediately bites. He lets go of the turtle and lets it hang from his penis and lets out a victory cry “HOORAH!!” After which he pinches the turtles eyes, it releases its hold, and he puts it back into its box.

He looks at the recruits and asks “any of you want to try THAT?” A recruit from the front speaks up and says “SIR, yes sir!! But please don’t pinch my eyes”
And they sent that recruit next door to the Navy basic training to become a sailor.

Its all good. I just experienced good-natured ribbing. The old corps and navy of my grandfather's time (WWII) that wasn't always the case.

I was involved in a few fights while in my A School in the Navy. There were a lot of marines there for schools as well.

But what I loved was the way the Navy and Marine corp were quick to pick on each other, but god help the Air Force or Army boys who tried it.

I was involved in a few fights while in my A School in the Navy. There were a lot of marines there for schools as well.

But what I loved was the way the Navy and Marine corp were quick to pick on each other, but god help the Air Force or Army boys who tried it.

I saw that same phenomenon myself. Every Friday night, around 2300 at the Enlisted Club, there would always be a group of Marines and Sailors fighting with each other at the Meridian MS "A" schools.

HOWEVER...........................

I also remember one time at a bar in town called Judge Roy Bean's that a bunch of townies were giving some Marines a hard time. Me and a couple of my friends (all of us Sailors) went up to the civilians and told them to back off or step outside, as they were hassling our brothers. They opted to take it outside, so us and the Marines happily obliged them and treated them to a serious ass kicking. Good Times!

Q: What sound does a handful of crap make when you throw it through a fan?
A: MAAARRRINE!

Q: What do Marines and bananas have in common?
A: First they're green, then they turn yellow and die in bunches.

Q: How does a Marine count?
A: One..................two..................many.

Q: What does MARINE stand for?
A: My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment.

I saw that same phenomenon myself. Every Friday night, around 2300 at the Enlisted Club, there would always be a group of Marines and Sailors fighting with each other at the Meridian MS "A" schools.

HOWEVER...........................

I also remember one time at a bar in town called Judge Roy Bean's that a bunch of townies were giving some Marines a hard time. Me and a couple of my friends (all of us Sailors) went up to the civilians and told them to back off or step outside, as they were hassling our brothers. They opted to take it outside, so us and the Marines happily obliged them and treated them to a serious ass kicking. Good Times!

I was in Meridian for SK A school. Loved it. Met my first wife there. But yeah, the E-Club could get rowdy on the weekend, or on payday.

I was in Meridian for SK A school. Loved it. Met my first wife there. But yeah, the E-Club could get rowdy on the weekend, or on payday.

I went there for PN A school back in October of 1982. When were you there? 2 places I recall out in town (one fondly, one not so much) were Judge Roy Bean's (fondly) and Pott's Place (not so much).

Oh yeah, I also recall the movie theater where you could buy an all day pass on the weekend and see 3 or 4 movies in a day.

I went there for PN A school back in October of 1982. When were you there? 2 places I recall out in town (one fondly, one not so much) were Judge Roy Bean's (fondly) and Pott's Place (not so much).

Oh yeah, I also recall the movie theater where you could buy an all day pass on the weekend and see 3 or 4 movies in a day.

I was there in 1980. From January until March. Mine was a self paced school, and I started off hard charging to get an extra stripe. But then woke up and realized there were 9 women for every one guy on base, you could get a gallon of draft beer for $2, and life was good!

I remember a bar called Cash's (I think). Was owned by a retired Senior Chief.

Forum List

Back