Nazareth Christians Warned Against 'Slandering' Allah

West Bank Protest Organizer, Bassem Tamimi, to Judge: “Your Military Laws Are Non-Legit. Our Peaceful Protest is Just”

Tamimi's full statement: (posting beginning and end of statement)

"Your Honor,"

"I hold this speech out of belief in peace, justice, freedom, the right to live in dignity, and out of respect for free thought in the absence of Just Laws."

"Every time I am called to appear before your courts, I become nervous and afraid. Eighteen years ago, my sister was killed by in a courtroom such as this, by a staff http://www.popularstruggle.org/cont...itary-laws-are-non-legit-our-peacef#statement. In my lifetime, I have been nine times imprisoned for an overall of almost 3 years, though I was never charged or convicted. During my imprisonment, I was paralyzed as a result of torture by your investigators. My wife was detained, my children were wounded, my land was stolen by settlers, and now my house is slated for demolition."...

"If released by the judge will I be convinced thereby that justice still prevails in your courts? Regardless of how just or unjust this ruling will be, and despite all your racist and inhumane practices and Occupation, we will continue to believe in peace, justice and human values. We will still raise our children to love; love the land and the people without discrimination of race, religion or ethnicity; embodying thus the message of the Messenger of Peace, Jesus Christ, who urged us to “love our enemy.” With love and justice, we make peace and build the future."

http://www.popularstruggle.org/cont...itary-laws-are-non-legit-our-peacef#statement

I am a Christian who has seen evidence Muslims in Palestine show more respect for Jesus then Christian Zionists on this board.

And I will post an illustration of this.

Last edited:
No one here cares what you think. You are the laughingstock of the ME forum.
When will you start to realize this

You have zero credibility , satanic shill.

Muslims are unlike Zionists.

They do not slander Jesus.

They call out to God and pray in His name, like I do.

OMG! Another one that doesn't know how to read the Talmud. It is taking about the what the Romans did to the jews.
Why do laymen, especially anti-Semites try to quote the Talmud? It is complicated enough for jews to study over a lifetime, but ignorants think they can understand and interpret the text. Bad enough when they try to quote the bible or quran, but the talmud is not like either of those. Most jews don't even understand the talmud.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It's a civil war......so yes many people will be killed.

The American christians had a similar Civil War in the 1860's and several hundred thousand people were killed.

So what's your point?? ... :cool:

Aren;t you conveniently overlooking the millions and millions of people the Muslim have murdered since Islam first came on the scene? Right now in the world of today, the vast majority of people who are being killed are being killed by the Muslims. Close your eyes to this if it makes you feel happy.

Gittin 58a of the Babylonian Talmud:

"There were four hundred synagogues in the city of Bethar, and in every one were four hundred teachers of children, and each one had under him four hundred pupils, and when the enemy entered there they pierced them with their staves, and when the enemy prevailed and captured them, they wrapped them in their scrolls and burnt them with fire."

400 synagogues x 400 teachers/synagogue x 400 pupils/teacher = 64,000,000 children

Muslims are unlike Zionists.

They do not slander Jesus.

They call out to God and pray in His name, like I do.

Perhaps Mrs. Sherri thinks it is worse to slander someone than to actually kill someone. We all realize that her friends are busy murdering the followers of Jesus in the Middle East and destroy their churches. However, by now all the readers have figured out that she doesn't care about this.

OMG! Another one that doesn't know how to read the Talmud. It is taking about the what the Romans did to the jews.
Why do laymen, especially anti-Semites try to quote the Talmud? It is complicated enough for jews to study over a lifetime, but ignorants think they can understand and interpret the text. Bad enough when they try to quote the bible or quran, but the talmud is not like either of those. Most jews don't even understand the talmud.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Aren;t you conveniently overlooking the millions and millions of people the Muslim have murdered since Islam first came on the scene? Right now in the world of today, the vast majority of people who are being killed are being killed by the Muslims. Close your eyes to this if it makes you feel happy.

Gittin 58a of the Babylonian Talmud:

"There were four hundred synagogues in the city of Bethar, and in every one were four hundred teachers of children, and each one had under him four hundred pupils, and when the enemy entered there they pierced them with their staves, and when the enemy prevailed and captured them, they wrapped them in their scrolls and burnt them with fire."

400 synagogues x 400 teachers/synagogue x 400 pupils/teacher = 64,000,000 children

Oh, Aris, this is par for the course. How many times have we seen these fake Talmud quotes brought up from the hate sites? I guess if you go to the hate sites and read the quotes there, you are an instant Talmudic scholar.

Another illustration is written of in one of Arthur Gish's books.

He was a CPT member working in Hebron and At Tuwani.

He spent one Christmas with a Muslim family there and he wrote about them praying together, they feel reverence and awe towards Jesus, they call him Issa, Jesus in Arabic. He wrote his Palestinian host said to him, I can feel the presence of Issa here with us.

What I perceive is Muslims in Palestine have a closeness to Jesus Zionists do not have.

I chalk it up to Occupation and hardships showing the Palestinian people their need for God, their need for Jesus, in a special way, in a sense a precious opportunity to draw close to God, to Jesus, who will find a way to those who need Him and call on Him like Basseem Tamimi did, in a letter written from a jail cell.

God certainly does speak to people in jail cells, the Apostle Paul, Martin Luther King Jr, Mandela, Basseem Tamimi.

Another illustration is written of in one of Arthur Gish's books.

He was a CPT member working in Hebron and At Tuwani.

He spent one Christmas with a Muslim family there and he wrote about them praying together, they feel reverence and awe towards Jesus, they call him Issa, Jesus in Arabic. He wrote his Palestinian host said to him, I can feel the presence of Issa here with us.

What I perceive is Muslims in Palestine have a closeness to Jesus Zionists do not have.

I chalk it up to Occupation and hardships showing the Palestinian people their need for God, their need for Jesus, in a special way, in a sense a precious opportunity to draw close to God, to Jesus, who will find a way to those who need Him and call on Him like Basseem Tamimi did, in a letter written from a jail cell.

God certainly does speak to people in jail cells, the Apostle Paul, Martin Luther King Jr, Mandela, Basseem Tamimi.

anointed messiah does not mean son of god, it is a rite of leadership. Just because jews don't believe Jesus is the son of god does not mean they don't accept him as a teacher or rabbi. He was on among hundreds, but he made an impression on the world that few others have done. He taught the torah in modern terms, for that time, so they could better understand. He also taught the spirit of the law is more important than follow the exact letter. He also taught that god loves and forgives all mankind no matter what they do, loves them like a parent does their children. You can be upset with their choices but you still love them unconditionally. He brought god to the romans as well, which eventually brought down the brutal roman empire.

Oh, Aris, this is par for the course. How many times have we seen these fake Talmud quotes brought up from the hate sites? I guess if you go to the hate sites and read the quotes there, you are an instant Talmudic scholar.
It reminds me of people here who frequent hate sites about Islam.

And then post like they are Islamic scholars. ... :cool:

Damn...you just made me snort pepsi through my nose with that! :D

Sunni Man thinks he is so clevery and witty. Evidently he thinks that new articles from actually newspapers are hate sites. It is quite obvious that Sunni Man has no problem with those who think like he does to go hate sites, such as finding fake quotes from the Talmud. Does Sunni Man think that this is the first time people have seen these fake quotes posted? Maybe the people using the hate sites to be Talmudic scholar graduated from the David Duke Yeshiva.

As long as you didn't snort coke.......................

Double damn....here I was just drinking a cup of coffee and I snorted it through my nose because you thought Sunni Man was being so clever. Even you are not that dumb to realize that people have gone to hate sites for these fake quotes.

LOL......it's true. .. :eusa_angel:

Usually I can tell which Islamophobic hate site they get their information from based on certain buzz words and key phrases the person uses in their posts.

Because I used to go myself and read the nonsense and misinformation the sites were teaching.

And also to have a good laugh........ :cool:

Last edited:

Perhaps you should be more vocal about muslims that misuse the Quran and Hadith to promote violence, abuse and hate? They obvious are poor scholars of their own faith.

LOL......it's true. .. :eusa_angel:

Usually I can tell which Islamophobic hate site they get their information from based on certain buzz words and key phrases the person uses in their posts.

Because I used to go myself and read the nonsense and misinformation the sites were teaching.

And also to have a good laugh........ :cool:

Hmm, wonder if Sunni Man has a good laugh when he reads an actual newspaper which reports on what is going on and how many people have been killed by his fellow Muslims. Are the newspaper lying about what is going on, Sunni Man? When they report on the thousands and thousands who have died, thousands and thousand wounded, and the thousands and thousands who are refugees, are they lying?

Isnt it funny when an An anti semite calls others Islamophobes :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back