Nazareth Christians Warned Against 'Slandering' Allah

Right now, Sunni Man, an innocent person can be thrown into a Muslim jail to rot just because a neighbor says the person has committed blashphemy against Islam. What a great way to get rid of your Christian or Hindu neighbors!!!
No doubt ... :cool:

In many countries throughout the world a tourist can be thrown in jail for saying derogatory things about the leader or other important national figures. .. :cool:

Right now, Sunni Man, an innocent person can be thrown into a Muslim jail to rot just because a neighbor says the person has committed blashphemy against Islam. What a great way to get rid of your Christian or Hindu neighbors!!!

That is my point. No religion should have the right to have another person who isn't even a member of that faith ( even if they were they should not be jailed ) be arrested for saying something that offends the listener. This is utterly ridiculous and makes no sense. imo.

But they have no qualms about disobeying the Thou Shalt Not Kill commandment. :mad:
You must have us confused with the Christians....... :cool:

Really??? You don't say? Just which group do you think has caused the death of way over a hundred thousand people in Syria as one example?
It's a civil war......so yes many people will be killed.

The American christians had a similar Civil War in the 1860's and several hundred thousand people were killed.

So what's your point?? ... :cool:

Good advice , advising others not to slander God.

The Zionists here seem addicted to slandering God, unfortunately, as we see from the thread of a Zionist entitled Even Jesus is a Zionist.

I am happy to see Muslims respecting God.

They do not see themselves as greater than God.

HezboSherri is posting now. Only an Islamist would believe that G-d and the Islamic diety are the same.

Her "god" is "isa/allah" in whose glorious name HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS
have beeen genocided out of existence a point of pride for her

Why would I blaspheme anyone's God?

Read some on-line news sources once in a while like Dawn.com to see what is going on. You don't want to be ignorant, do you? On the other hand, maybe you enjoy being ignorant about what is happening.

Well it is hard to deny when these type of tactics have been used for hundreds of years - it reveals the motive behind unity of mosque & state vs the democratic system of separation of church and state... it is a form of control through fear.. which is why many Muslims in ME nations chose to move to the West. To escape that aspect of Islam. Westerners could never adapt to Sharia law. I cannot picture it.

You must have us confused with the Christians....... :cool:

Really??? You don't say? Just which group do you think has caused the death of way over a hundred thousand people in Syria as one example?

The American christians had a similar Civil War in the 1860's and several hundred thousand people were killed.

Aren;t you conveniently overlooking the millions and millions of people the Muslim have murdered since Islam first came on the scene? Right now in the world of today, the vast majority of people who are being killed are being killed by the Muslims. Close your eyes to this if it makes you feel happy.

Aren;t you conveniently overlooking the millions and millions of people the Muslim have murdered since Islam first came on the scene? Right now in the world of today, the vast majority of people who are being killed are being killed by the Muslims. Close your eyes to this if it makes you feel happy.

Gittin 58a of the Babylonian Talmud:

"There were four hundred synagogues in the city of Bethar, and in every one were four hundred teachers of children, and each one had under him four hundred pupils, and when the enemy entered there they pierced them with their staves, and when the enemy prevailed and captured them, they wrapped them in their scrolls and burnt them with fire."

400 synagogues x 400 teachers/synagogue x 400 pupils/teacher = 64,000,000 children

Read some on-line news sources once in a while like Dawn.com to see what is going on. You don't want to be ignorant, do you? On the other hand, maybe you enjoy being ignorant about what is happening.
Thanks......but they are much better media sources than 'Dawn.com' for news about muslim events and issues. ... :cool:

Reciting your Scriptures and putting those written Scriptures on public display is disrespecting God??????????

DO we take our faith and go hide under a bed?

The Zionists here seem addicted to slandering God, unfortunately, as we see from the thread of a Zionist entitled Even Jesus is a Zionist.

I do not see that these Muslims are showing any respect for God whatsoever. To truly respect God is to respect what He has created in His Image and let God be God in peoples lives respecting the free will He gave each one of them.

It is not up to them whether people believe in God, respect God, follow Gods laws - it is up to God to reveal Himself to each individual in His own time. Forcing laws on people by threat of punishment of death has never brought anything positive about. They should follow their own faith and mind their own business. What other people do or do not do concerning God is NONE OF their business.

I see a lot of funny signs and billboards, sometimes crosses on the side of the road, I see mosques, churches, traveling on the east coast, signs for them sometimes.

I do not feel threatened by any of that.

I have had Mormons come to my door, Jehovah Witnesses, people approach me to tell me about Jesus.

Maybe, we should let others more freely speak of their faiths and stop feeling threatened and becoming fearful and stop turning that fear into demonization and hate.

I see a lot of funny signs and billboards, sometimes crosses on the side of the road, I see mosques, churches, traveling on the east coast, signs for them sometimes.

I have had Mormons come to my door, Jehovah Witnesses, people approach me to tell me about Jesus.

Maybe, we should let others more freely speak of their faiths and stop feeling threatened and becoming fearful and stop turning that fear into demonization and hate.

What's your opinion about the Westboro Baptist Church ?

"There were four hundred synagogues in the city of Bethar, and in every one were four hundred teachers of children, and each one had under him four hundred pupils, and when the enemy entered there they pierced them with their staves, and when the enemy prevailed and captured them, they wrapped them in their scrolls and burnt them with fire."

400 synagogues x 400 teachers/synagogue x 400 pupils/teacher = 64,000,000 children

I have really bad news for you SHAAR-------I read all of GITTEN-----very carefully.
Now tell me more of that which you learned in saudi arabia about this particular
volume of the Talmud. I need a good laugh. While we are at it-----why not
discuss the book of GITTEN in general-----did you like it? Did you obtain your
copy of the book in saudi arabia? was it a translation from the aramaic?

What's your opinion about the Westboro Baptist Church ?

Hmm, I am wondering when Mrs. Sherri is traveling on the East Coast. Could there be someone else beside her right now telling her what to post who actually travels on the East Coast from time to time. By the way, Toastman, the funniest signs one used to see alongside the road on the East Coast were the Burma Shave signs.

Islam is not known for its tolerance.

The day will come when that will change.

The problem is islam is dying from within because of the in breeding going on, out of every 10 live births 20% have defects. Of course the men blame the women for going with other men, or blame Israel for putting something in the food and water.

All we have to do is wait and watch, and when the muslims in gaza start to decline then we know the end is nigh

Islam is not known for its tolerance.

The day will come when that will change.

The problem is islam is dying from within because of the in breeding going on, out of every 10 live births 20% have defects. Of course the men blame the women for going with other men, or blame Israel for putting something in the food and water.

All we have to do is wait and watch, and when the muslims in gaza start to decline then we know the end is nigh

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I have really bad news for you SHAAR-------I read all of GITTEN-----very carefully.
Now tell me more of that which you learned in saudi arabia about this particular
volume of the Talmud. I need a good laugh. While we are at it-----why not
discuss the book of GITTEN in general-----did you like it? Did you obtain your
copy of the book in saudi arabia? was it a translation from the aramaic?

It is hilarious how many of the posters think they are fooling anyone that they never ever go to the hate sites, especially for their fake Talmud quotes.

</title> </head> <body background="http://www.angelfire.com/doc/images/bg/bg1.gif" text="#00008b" link="#0000ff" alink="#800080" vlink="#800080"> <script type="text/javascript"> ////// Compete ///////////////////// __compete_code = '667f89f26d96c30e9

Reciting your Scriptures and putting those written Scriptures on public display is disrespecting God??????????

DO we take our faith and go hide under a bed?

I do not see that these Muslims are showing any respect for God whatsoever. To truly respect God is to respect what He has created in His Image and let God be God in peoples lives respecting the free will He gave each one of them.

It is not up to them whether people believe in God, respect God, follow Gods laws - it is up to God to reveal Himself to each individual in His own time. Forcing laws on people by threat of punishment of death has never brought anything positive about. They should follow their own faith and mind their own business. What other people do or do not do concerning God is NONE OF their business.

Sherri, the title of the the OP is Nazareth Christians warned not to slander Allah. Right? Allah is not the god of the Christian faith. The G-d of Israel is. This is the discussion - I am saying - do not listen to them. Obey G-d and disregard the opinions of these foreigners - who are not serving the G-d of Israel. DO NOT BOW DOWN TO THEIR GODS. I hope this clarifies my response for you. - Jeri

Forum List

Back