Nazareth Christians Warned Against 'Slandering' Allah

Sally---I should mention-----as you know my hubby was born in a shariah cesspit----
and he and I go to places where are lots of other jews from the same
cesspit-------their homes-----their particular synagogues----their little programs
and restaurants. etc I have noticed that they actually get startled if some
naive person (like me---a non cesspit escapee) uses a word like "muslim"
or ----"mosque" I am convinced that they do so BECAUSE doing so ---
back then ----was PROBLEMATIC for their parents---back then.
I so not believe that the LIST OF PROHIBITED WORDS is an entirely new
idea. It is part and parcel of the "culture"

Yes but

but

but

ONLY when it's Muslims wreaking havoc.
She has down graded today.

Yesterday it was millions and millions. .. :eusa_angel:

Bui is Mr. Cuckloo (and his friend Coyote) denying that over a 115,000 have died in Syria alone with over a million refugees? Maybe he closes his eyes to all the Muslims wrecking havoc on other Muslimes and doesn't want what they are doing mentioned here on a Middle East forum. Tell us, Mr. Cuckoo, on which forum should this be mentioned if not the Middle East forum?

Report: Syria tortured and executed 11,000 - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Figure is over 50,000 now. The horrors of Assad's regime just keep getting worse.

Muslims are unlike Zionists.

They do not slander Jesus.

They call out to God and pray in His name, like I do.

Muslims do not slander " Jesus" . They just kill those who believe in him and spread " his word" :clap2:
Minor detail.

Muslims do not "slander" jesus? Sherri is right---The most serious slander
in the world of sherri and her fellow meccaists is to suggest that a person is a jew---
Muslims would never suggest that Jesus was a jew----they prefer to insist that the
"new" testament is a pile of filthy lies ----which seems to be ok with sherri

in the world of sherri and her fellow meccaists is to suggest that a person is a jew---
Muslims would never suggest that Jesus was a jew----they prefer to insist that the
Totally incorrect irosie. .. :cool:

The Quran says that Jesus (a jew) was from 'Bani Israel'. (tribe of Israel)

Quran 3-49 "And I will make him (Jesus) a Messenger to the Children of Israel"

Totally incorrect irosie. .. :cool:

Quran 3-49 "And I will make him (Jesus) a Messenger to the Children of Israel"

Islamic scholars insist that jesus was a MUSLIM-----being born of a jewish tribe
is not the issue-----according to the depravity of the mosque he was a MUSLIM----
ie ---you lied. In fact muslims define lots of jews as "MUSLIMS" Long ago--
I was assured that the personal physician of Sala'adin ---was a person 'born
to jewish parents-----but THEN he converted to ISLAAAM ----and became a
great doctor---that guy was MAIMONIDES The person who told me this
interesting aspect of history was a graduate of the medical school in Karachi---
he was QUITE convinced that his take on the HISTORY OF ISLAMIC MEDICINE
was absolutely correct------he even argued with me when I said-- "nope--
maimonides was a jew all his life-------his PROOF? maimonides wrote
in arabic ------- that was the PROOF------In fact maimonides never wrote
anything in arabic-----the closest he came was his use of HEBRAIZED ARABIC---
but he did do something interesting-----he wrote on HOW TO FAKE CONVERSION
TO THE FILTH IF ONE's LIFE DEPENDS ON IT ------a very famous paper.

anyone interested if muslims admit Jesus was a jew------ask a muslim child--
carefully and certainly not one under 14

"new" testament is a pile of filthy lies ----which seems to be ok with sherri[/quote

]Totally incorrect irosie. .. :cool:

Quran 3-49 "And I will make him (Jesus) a Messenger to the Children of Israel"[/QUOTE

Regardless of what the Koran says, are you denying that the followers of Jesus are being killed by your fellow Muslims in the Middle East and their churches destroyed?

The followers of Jesus are still being killed by Jews in Palestine.

DEAL with that Truth.

"new" testament is a pile of filthy lies ----which seems to be ok with sherri[/quote

]Totally incorrect irosie. .. :cool:

Quran 3-49 "And I will make him (Jesus) a Messenger to the Children of Israel"[/QUOTE

Regardless of what the Koran says, are you denying that the followers of Jesus are being killed by your fellow Muslims in the Middle East and their churches destroyed?

Focus, we are discussing Israel and Palestine, the place where Jews persecute and oppress and occupy and crucify and maim and imprison and kill Christians, including children.

DEAL with that Truth.

The followers of " Jesus" :eusa_angel: in Muslim Countries are being killed, enslaved , burned to death while still alive, and beheaded . DEAL with the truth . "Jesus" :cool: would like it :razz:

Focus, we are discussing Israel and Palestine, the place where Jews persecute and oppress and occupy and crucify and maim and imprison and kill Christians, including children.

DEAL with that Truth.

The followers of " Jesus" :eusa_angel: in Muslim Countries are being killed, enslaved , burned to death while still alive, and beheaded . DEAL with the truth . "Jesus" :cool: would like it :razz:

Focus; We are also discussing your double standard and hypocrisy that you don't complain about hour BRETHREN being slaughtered like animals because they practice their religion unlike in Israel where there is freedom of Religion. DEAL with the truth, you hypocrite :evil:

Muslims do not slander " Jesus" . They just kill those who believe in him and spread " his word" :clap2:
Minor detail.

I only see Jews crucifying Jesus and His followers.

You only see Jews? That's because you"re a hateful bigot . Jews aren't killing , enslaving, or beheading Christians unlike Muslims . You are so full of hate you're incapable of thinking like a rational Human being . That"s because you aren't one. :cuckoo:

That's just your off topic ranting , that is not the thread topic.

And God only knows who your "hour BRETHREN" are, the minds of baby killers is not my specialty.

Focus; We are also discussing your double standard and hypocrisy that you don't complain about hour BRETHREN being slaughtered like animals because they practice their religion unlike in Israel where there is freedom of Religion. DEAL with the truth, you hypocrite :evil:

That's just your off topic ranting , that is not the thread topic.

And God only knows who your "hour BRETHREN" are, the minds of baby killers is not my specialty.

Focus; Your lies and hypocrisy will always be exposed . You only see Jews persecuting " Jesus" :eusa_drool: and his followers? Obviously, the killing, enslaving and beheading of your BRETHREN mean nothing :clap2:

Forum List

Back