Nazi Pelousy MUST send the Articles of Impeachment to Senate, or Trump wasn't impeached.

The US Constitution clearly states that the Senate SHALL HAVE the sole power to try all impeachments. Nazi can't withhold that from the Senate. If she does, she is in violation of the Constitution, and Trump wasn't impeached.

Article I, Section 3, Clauses 6 and 7 provide:

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

Impeachment in the United States - Wikipedia
Where does it say the timeline for when the Speaker has to send the Impeachment to the Senate?

The longer Pelosi sits on the impeachment the faster they lose credibility.
You incorrectly assume they have any credibility.

Check out which law professor is arguing that Trump hasn’t technically been impeached yet – twitchy.com

“If the articles are not transmitted, Trump could legitimately say that he wasn’t truly impeached at all,“
@NoahRFeldman writes.

Haaaaaaahahahahaha
View attachment 295654
Your shrill desperation is showing, hun.
You clowns are just looking retarded at this point. The clown show failed, your vote failed, now you want to delay sending it to the Senate because your emergency removal is a fucking joke. Yet you're still desperately hanging on to the lone branch you have left, And it shrinks by the day.

Everything you write is correct, it always is, But I believe that faggot from Harvard is trying to give the Dems some cover, from committing more
acts of suicide. They have impeached the President of the United States. They have told everybody he is guilty and now they are denying him
a trial...a chance to clear his name...and their chance to prove him guilty. All of this is uncharted waters. Nobody has ever been down this road
before.

It would be pretty simple for the Majority in the Senate to argue these points before the SCOTUS. Again, there is no precedent. Precedent would
be set. The constitution works against the House. Only the Senate has control of a trial. The House has zero say in the matter. For example
on Feb 1, 2020 the Senate petitions the SCOTUS for a ruling to give the POTUS the opportunity to defend the charges against him or
SCOTUS voids the Charges. Thus meaning it never happened. Whatever Pelosi does, she is wrong. She better gets the charges over
there and not worry about any questioning of John Bolton or the others. The House, really can't do that anyway. The Impeachment
is Over. They have already voted and decided. The Impeachment inquiry is over. If they want to go after Bolton, they have to start
all over again. Any request right now we are back at square one...Separation of Powers. They have to go thru the process all
over again. I bet the American people would love that.

I bet that woman doesn't even know how to fuck.
BAM!

MUST - no doubt

WHEN - whenever she and the House agree to.

suck that.
This is where Mitch tells her to pound sand. Nazi has no say in how the Senate operates.
Well, maybe she's now telling Moscow Mitch to pound sand. :71:
That would be monumentally stupid of her. The impeachment is already becoming less and less popular, and the longer she holds onto the articles after their caterwauling about how urgent it was to do it, the more transparent are her real political motives.

If the House does not communicate its impeachment to the Senate, it hasn’t actually impeached the president. If the articles are not transmitted, Trump could legitimately say that he wasn’t truly impeached at all.

That’s because “impeachment” under the Constitution means the House sending its approved articles of to the Senate, with House managers standing up in the Senate and saying the president is impeached.

As for the headlines we saw after the House vote saying, “TRUMP IMPEACHED,” those are a media shorthand, not a technically correct legal statement.

So far, the House has voted to impeach (future tense) Trump. He isn’t impeached (past tense) until the articles go to the Senate and the House members deliver the message.

A president who has been genuinely impeached must constitutionally have the opportunity to defend himself before the Senate. That’s built into the constitutional logic of impeachment, which demands a trial before removal.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Dude, you must have gotten your talking points email later than the other 9 people that have made a thread about this stupid idea.

But what you fail to realize in your zeal to post this...it is just one dude's opinion and nothing more.

More than one. But this man was one of the "experts" who testified for the Democrats. Leftists need to send the articles to the Senate.

And he was attacked endlessly by you and the other Trumpians...now his words carry the weight of god...

I would ask you if being such a blatant hypocrite bothered you, but you have already given your view on honesty and integrity so we know the answer

I attacked Noah Feldman? Find one post where I did that. Again, did the Soviet Army have integrity when they invaded Berlin in 1945? No. When pushed sometimes you just lose who you are and become a different person. Not sure why you cannot comprehend that but I honestly do not care. You're a Never Trumper so my posts bother you and you stalk me. It makes me laugh but at least you have the balls to not block me unlike your friends g5000 and Anton.

Trump is impeached but not convicted

Dems should make him run as an impeached President

Only impeached if articles are passed to the Senate.

Trump is impeached right now
Let him stay that way till the election

According to the "experts" you're only impeached if articles are passed to the Senate.
I don't know if they're right, but it's certainly dumb of Pelosi to hold onto the articles. It just makes an already ridiculous procedure look even worse.

Show us those words in the Constitution...

You have a search engine. I am quoting a constitutional expert and a Democrat picked stooge. Why are you trolling about this? Bored?

It is not there, it is just this one guy's opinion. Nothing more.

You have a search engine. I am quoting a constitutional expert and a Democrat picked stooge. Why are you trolling about this? Bored?

So he is lying? A constitutional expert called in by the Democrats as their witness is not an expert? Interesting.

According to the "experts" you're only impeached if articles are passed to the Senate.
Nope
Foxnews “experts” don’t count

Is Noah Feldman a Fox News expert? He was actually an "expert" called by the Democrats.

Explain this one, Norton.

I don't know if they're right, but it's certainly dumb of Pelosi to hold onto the articles. It just makes an already ridiculous procedure look even worse.
Wise move by Pelosi

Forces Trump to run as an impeached President, not an acquitted one.

Sure she can come up with a dozen reasons why it is taking so long

So he is lying? A constitutional expert called in by the Democrats as their witness is not an expert? Interesting.

He is giving an opinion, nothing more.

A person need only ask themselves this question.

If a jury in a trial votes on a verdict, but they never give that verdict to the Judge for a ruling, then the court cannot put the defendant in jail or hold them at all.

Nope
Foxnews “experts” don’t count

Is Noah Feldman a Fox News expert? He was actually an "expert" called by the Democrats.

Explain this one, Norton.
Paid shill

Liberals are blowing their load prematurely. Idiots think they have this fantasy all wrapped up.

In actuality, they now are flaccid, feel a little dirty, and have a sticky mess on their hands.

Trump is still your president and will probably win 2020 as the Dems really have no contender.
Biden will destroy trump. Right now trump can talk shit unopposed but he has challengers in his own party that aren't being allowed to primary. But when he actually has an opponent carving up his record and talking about his impeachment, all this trump is unbeatable delusion will end.

No way Biden beats Trump. Biden is the worst possible candidate against Trump because he is too much like Trump.
Biden has vast policy experience and will destroy trump in debates. He is a far better qualified candidate and at this time we cannot afford another rank amateur like trump. Biden is not like trump, not even close.
Biden is a corrupt, racist blithering idiot.

only one expert...quit lying

Newt Gingrich just repeated it on the radio as I was driving. So that equals at least two. Here are some more. Happy to educate the uneducated, aka you.

Trump Impeachment Trial in Doubt as Democrats Weigh Withholding Articles
Trump Impeachment: If Impeachment Articles Are Not Delivered, Did Impeachment Happen? | National Review

Liberals are blowing their load prematurely. Idiots think they have this fantasy all wrapped up.

In actuality, they now are flaccid, feel a little dirty, and have a sticky mess on their hands.

Trump is still your president and will probably win 2020 as the Dems really have no contender.
Biden will destroy trump. Right now trump can talk shit unopposed but he has challengers in his own party that aren't being allowed to primary. But when he actually has an opponent carving up his record and talking about his impeachment, all this trump is unbeatable delusion will end.

No way Biden beats Trump. Biden is the worst possible candidate against Trump because he is too much like Trump.
Biden has vast policy experience and will destroy trump in debates. He is a far better qualified candidate and at this time we cannot afford another rank amateur like trump. Biden is not like trump, not even close.
Biden is a corrupt, racist blithering idiot.

Like I said, he is just like Trump.

Forum List

Back