Nazi Pelousy MUST send the Articles of Impeachment to Senate, or Trump wasn't impeached.

So, after all this it is just this dude's interpretation of the Constitution.

Thanks!

What an easy out for Trump and the GOP....just refuse to hold a trail and BOOM...the impeachment is not real.

I cannot wait for them to announce that is their plan!
Einstien, heres an update to your delusion.

The GOP have been planning to hold the trial.

The Democrats are refusing to deliver the articles.

Rethink your partisanship and try again..

13272t.jpg
No.

A cogent response went right through your ears.

You have stated in the past that you want Trump removed from office. Are you changing your mind now?

I will pay you 100 bucks for every post you can find of me saying that.

I have never said I wanted Trump removed from office.

I have said since day one that impeaching him was not only wrong but would harm the country permanently.

Where do you people come up with this shit?

If I were in the majority dog-shit House GOP leadership, I would hold impeachment votes immediately after a democrat president is elected, just to get the "impeached" label. Never send it to the Senate.

:dunno:

Here at the USMB, when a person repeatedly claims that they don’t care about something.....but can’t stop posting about that something....it is known as “daving”. Named after the master daveman.

Trust me. Bootney Lee Farnsworth does not care. He’s not affected by the totally corrupt and unfair impeachment of that innocent and great man who is hated by that bitch Pelosi and all of those retarded dupes in the Democrat party. He’s just having fun watching the show. Not a care in the world. No sir.

If I were in the majority dog-shit House GOP leadership, I would hold impeachment votes immediately after a democrat president is elected, just to get the "impeached" label. Never send it to the Senate.

And according to your expert all the Senate has to do is refuse to ever hold a trial and there is no impeachment. Does that really seem valid to you?

You have stated in the past that you want Trump removed from office. Are you changing your mind now?

I have said since day one that impeaching him was not only wrong but would harm the country permanently.

I swear to Odin I saw you post once that you were for his removal. My apologies if I am mistaken.

And according to your expert all the Senate has to do is refuse to ever hold a trial and there is no impeachment. Does that really seem valid to you?
It looks to me like both houses of Congress can be Derelict of their duties. there's a lot of room for this to be a bunch of hocus-pocus, which it is.

A real high crime and misdemeanor would be taken seriously by both houses of Congress.

From the link;
The Constitution doesn’t say how fast the articles must go to the Senate. Some modest delay is not inconsistent with the Constitution, or how both chambers usually work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always thought your position was vote him out.

I've always thought your position was vote him out.

Matters not, they are all basically the same.

All I care about is for the Senate and the White House to be under different parties control...which is which I could not careless about.

If the House does not communicate its impeachment to the Senate, it hasn’t actually impeached the president. If the articles are not transmitted, Trump could legitimately say that he wasn’t truly impeached at all.

That’s because “impeachment” under the Constitution means the House sending its approved articles of to the Senate, with House managers standing up in the Senate and saying the president is impeached.

As for the headlines we saw after the House vote saying, “TRUMP IMPEACHED,” those are a media shorthand, not a technically correct legal statement.

So far, the House has voted to impeach (future tense) Trump. He isn’t impeached (past tense) until the articles go to the Senate and the House members deliver the message.

A president who has been genuinely impeached must constitutionally have the opportunity to defend himself before the Senate. That’s built into the constitutional logic of impeachment, which demands a trial before removal.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

If the House does not communicate its impeachment to the Senate, it hasn’t actually impeached the president. If the articles are not transmitted, Trump could legitimately say that he wasn’t truly impeached at all.

That’s because “impeachment” under the Constitution means the House sending its approved articles of to the Senate, with House managers standing up in the Senate and saying the president is impeached.

As for the headlines we saw after the House vote saying, “TRUMP IMPEACHED,” those are a media shorthand, not a technically correct legal statement.

So far, the House has voted to impeach (future tense) Trump. He isn’t impeached (past tense) until the articles go to the Senate and the House members deliver the message.

A president who has been genuinely impeached must constitutionally have the opportunity to defend himself before the Senate. That’s built into the constitutional logic of impeachment, which demands a trial before removal.

Dude, you must have gotten your talking points email later than the other 9 people that have made a thread about this stupid idea.

But what you fail to realize in your zeal to post this...it is just one dude's opinion and nothing more.

Dude, you must have gotten your talking points email later than the other 9 people that have made a thread about this stupid idea.

But what you fail to realize in your zeal to post this...it is just one dude's opinion and nothing more.

More than one. But this man was one of the "experts" who testified for the Democrats. Leftists need to send the articles to the Senate.

Trump is impeached but not convicted

Dems should make him run as an impeached President

Dems should make it clear they are holding up presenting Articles of Impaechment until Trumps legal challenges to presenting documents and allowing staff to testify have cleared the courts

Should take about a year unless Trump drops his challenges

More than one. But this man was one of the "experts" who testified for the Democrats. Leftists need to send the articles to the Senate.

And he was attacked endlessly by you and the other Trumpians...now his words carry the weight of god...

I would ask you if being such a blatant hypocrite bothered you, but you have already given your view on honesty and integrity so we know the answer

Forum List

Back