Nazi Pelousy MUST send the Articles of Impeachment to Senate, or Trump wasn't impeached.

NOT IMPEACHED until Psycho Pelosi sends shit to Senate.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

But an indefinite delay would pose a serious problem. Impeachment as contemplated by the Constitution does not consist merely of the vote by the House, but of the process of sending the articles to the Senate for trial. Both parts are necessary to make an impeachment under the Constitution: The House must actually send the articles and send managers to the Senate to prosecute the impeachment. And the Senate must actually hold a trial.

:laughing0301:

STILL NOT IMPEACHED!!!!

106.gif

KHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Nancy is in a tight spot she has to wait

The rs in the Senate if they had any balls or weren't part of globo homo uniparty would lie get Nancy to send over the paper work
Then do a YUGE show trial start calling witness n schitt...

Liberals are blowing their load prematurely. Idiots think they have this fantasy all wrapped up.

In actuality, they now are flaccid, feel a little dirty, and have a sticky mess on their hands.

Trump is still your president and will probably win 2020 as the Dems really have no contender.
Biden will destroy trump. Right now trump can talk shit unopposed but he has challengers in his own party that aren't being allowed to primary. But when he actually has an opponent carving up his record and talking about his impeachment, all this trump is unbeatable delusion will end.

No way Biden beats Trump. Biden is the worst possible candidate against Trump because he is too much like Trump.

Liberals are blowing their load prematurely. Idiots think they have this fantasy all wrapped up.

In actuality, they now are flaccid, feel a little dirty, and have a sticky mess on their hands.

Trump is still your president and will probably win 2020 as the Dems really have no contender.
Biden will destroy trump. Right now trump can talk shit unopposed but he has challengers in his own party that aren't being allowed to primary. But when he actually has an opponent carving up his record and talking about his impeachment, all this trump is unbeatable delusion will end.

Biden doesnt even know where he's at. He's at high risk for a stroke and is confused most of the time.

No way Biden beats Trump. Biden is the worst possible candidate against Trump because he is too much like Trump.
Biden has vast policy experience and will destroy trump in debates. He is a far better qualified candidate and at this time we cannot afford another rank amateur like trump. Biden is not like trump, not even close.

Biden has vast policy experience and will destroy trump in debates. He is a far better qualified candidate and at this time we cannot afford another rank amateur like trump. Biden is not like trump, not even close.

Biden might be the one person that is worse at public speaking than Trump. There is no way the crazy old white guy from the Dems beats the crazy old white guy from the Repubs.

Biden doesnt even know where he's at. He's at high risk for a stroke and is confused most of the time.

If that were true, Biden is still more cognizant than trump

Just laughing at all of the manipulatable tools (like you apparently) wanting nothing more than to get that impeachment label attached to this guy because they hate him so much. All the while these lawmakers fuck us up the ass with bullshit none of us would really want. And they only did it because we were distracted by the circus.

Does not matter to me at all, as I said it has no impact on my day. But it is there, all the wishful thinking in the world will not remove it. You whine about being distracted by the circus...and then make threads joining the circus.
I may as well rain on the parade. Ha ha

Check out which law professor is arguing that Trump hasn’t technically been impeached yet – twitchy.com

“If the articles are not transmitted, Trump could legitimately say that he wasn’t truly impeached at all,“
@NoahRFeldman writes.

Haaaaaaahahahahaha
View attachment 295654
Your shrill desperation is showing, hun.
You clowns are just looking retarded at this point. The clown show failed, your vote failed, now you want to delay sending it to the Senate because your emergency removal is a fucking joke. Yet you're still desperately hanging on to the lone branch you have left, And it shrinks by the day.

How did the vote fail?

The vote didn't fail because the morons have the majority. All that matters is that the outcome the Democrats want will not come to pass due to sanity in the Senate. The Democrats have created a huge mess for future Presidents by demeaning the process.

Just laughing at all of the manipulatable tools (like you apparently) wanting nothing more than to get that impeachment label attached to this guy because they hate him so much. All the while these lawmakers fuck us up the ass with bullshit none of us would really want. And they only did it because we were distracted by the circus.

Does not matter to me at all, as I said it has no impact on my day. But it is there, all the wishful thinking in the world will not remove it. You whine about being distracted by the circus...and then make threads joining the circus.
I may as well rain on your parade. Ha ha

Not my parade little buddy, I have been against it from day one.

I am just shocked by your denial since you claim to be so not a part of the duopoly.

Biden might be the one person that is worse at public speaking than Trump. There is no way the crazy old white guy from the Dems beats the crazy old white guy from the Repubs.

Biden will destroy trump based on his policy knowledge.

So, after all this it is just this dude's interpretation of the Constitution.

Thanks!

What an easy out for Trump and the GOP....just refuse to hold a trail and BOOM...the impeachment is not real.

I cannot wait for them to announce that is their plan!
Einstien, heres an update to your delusion.

The GOP have been planning to hold the trial.

The Democrats are refusing to deliver the articles.

Rethink your partisanship and try again..

The vote didn't fail because the morons have the majority. All that matters is that the outcome the Democrats want will not come to pass due to sanity in the Senate. The Democrats have created a huge mess for future Presidents by demeaning the process.

I agree. I was just trying to figure out what the person meant when they said the vote failed.

If that were true, Biden is still more cognizant than trump

Its true. Biden is in bad health and incoherent most of the time.

Obama's former physician says Joe Biden is 'not a healthy guy' | Daily Mail Online

Biden will destroy trump based on his policy knowledge.

Policy knowledge does one no good if you lack the ability to speak publicly to show off said knowledge.

So, after all this it is just this dude's interpretation of the Constitution.

Thanks!

What an easy out for Trump and the GOP....just refuse to hold a trail and BOOM...the impeachment is not real.

I cannot wait for them to announce that is their plan!
Einstien, heres an update to your delusion.

The GOP have been planning to hold the trial.

The Democrats are refusing to deliver the articles.

Rethink your partisanship and try again..

13272t.jpg

I may as well rain on your parade. Ha ha

Not my parade little buddy, I have been against it from day one.

I am just shocked by your denial since you claim to be so not a part of the duopoly.
You have stated in the past that you want Trump removed from office. Are you changing your mind now?

I was against Bill Clintons impeachment, and I'm against it here. I've always been against bullshit impeachment. This is all an abuse of a process designed for serious shit.

I am laughing at the people who were so giddy about the label "impeached" they get too attached to trump because it makes them feel better. It's hilarious.

It's even funnier when it's not true because Pelosi is too chickenshit to send it to the Senate.

Biden is not that smart. If he entered politics the last couple of years instead of near 50 years ago you would see it completely. What you see is a man who says he is a Prog. Trump had done you no wrong. You listen to biatching from others and then do the same. You have won. But some can not keep up so it must be someone elses fault. I have many faults. But I can tell you that having children out of wedlock at high percentages destroys what good that men have attempted to do. These people are going to tax everyone out of their goard. Behind the scenes or out in front, if you make 30 thousand a year and a couple of thousand is removed for their agendas you will feel it. They are precursors of authoritarianism. Repubs have helped them. Have they removed any of the law enforcement jobs at all levels while you make/made your points about abuses and more? No they have not. They have even expanded the criminal codes. Politicians telling their law enforcement to hold back is not removing their teeth to go back to what they have done. Progs lie. Social justice rights blurs the loss of inalienable rights.

2016 all over again. Same shit was said about Cthulhu the Besotted and he mopped the floors with her in debate.

Forum List

Back