Nazi Presser: Nadless just claimed the Senate is on trial.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
No link just yet as the latest Dimwinger Shit Show is still going on.

How desperate are these clowns? The Senate is on trial?????????????:21::21::21:

Now Nazi and her gang of idiots are saying they want to dictate what witnesses the Senate can call.

It is absolutely embarrassing these invaders of America are using our beautiful house of representation for this nonsense

Nancy and the dems know that their shitt-show is just about over.
They will be proven partisan morons after the senate rubs their noses in their "Articles".

They know that President Trump will not be removed.
So they are trying to smear The Senate ahead of time.
Not much else they can do.

Jeffries says the evidence is overwhelming. So why do they need to hear from more witnesses?

"We’ve reached a simple contradiction. The House case cannot be so robust that it was enough to rush into impeachment, and enough for Senate Democrats to start pre-judging guilt, but also so weak that they need the Senate to go fishing. These two stories cannot both be true."

McConnell

Pelosi is flailing away...she doesn't know which way to turn..."the senate is on trial now"?...so if the senate disagrees with her they are somehow bad?....how does someone like her get elected?....what must be going through the minds of the people that vote for her?...what kind of government do they want to live under?....I can't imagine the dems holding onto the house after all of this...the voting locations will be filled with angry Trump supporters...there is no way the dems win one single major race....

Pelosi is flailing away...she doesn't know which way to turn..."the senate is on trial now"?...so if the senate disagrees with her they are somehow bad?....how does someone like her get elected?....what must be going through the minds of the people that vote for her?...what kind of government do they want to live under?....I can't imagine the dems holding onto the house after all of this...the voting locations will be filled with angry Trump supporters...there is no way the dems win one single major race....
Most are carrying on with their lives and have no idea what is going on.

Just watched that clown fest....What a bunch of morons....I just love the catch 22 they try to set up...Agree with us, or you're covering up....

What a bunch of crap.

It's all that they have.
I mean if winning at all cost was what I needed to do, that's probably what I would do, based on the information available.
There are going to be heads exploding when the rest of the information comes out.
When the Rudy and associates actions are put in total context - Dems will wish they had simply ran away from all of this.

Most are carrying on with their lives and have no idea what is going on.
A few months ago people I know were laughing at Pelosi...now they would like to string her ass up...I'm talking real anger...people are seething over this impeachment sham....

The senate has higher approval numbers than the house...not much higher but higher none the less...so a battle of the worthless is about to occur....Buuuuaaahahahahaha this ought to be good....

The dems don't hate Trump as much as they hate Trump voters...they will cause a firestorm when he wins...one like we have never seen before...so get out and vote for Trump...so we can watch the show.....:popcorn:

I am with Trump on the whole - this doesn't even feel like impeachment.

I remember the entire Clinton Impeachment - it felt like serious business.

From the time that he realized in the middle of the Paula Jones deposition, that they knew about Monica, to the bitter end with acquittal it seemed like there was a fog over him.

Just doesn't feel like that now.

Last edited:

1. Nancy was losing it when she said "The Constitution was designed to remove a corrupt president, not a corrupt president AND corrupt senate"
2. Nancy gets elected in CA, where a "glass of water" could get elected if its a democrat
3. The dems should lose the House, especially the 31 democrats who won in 2018 in Trump districts.
4. The dems will win many races, especially in those urban 300,000 to 0 precincts.

Forum List

Back