Nazis were Catholic?

Extreme anti-Catholic biases noted.

Well what are you claiming Nazi's were if not Catholics? I can tell you are a Catholic. You want to blame the Protestants. That was noted a long time ago.

Today there are more Catholics in Germany than Protestants. I bet that was true back in the 1940's too.

Germany was 67% Protestant before annexing Austria.

On top of that, the most Protestant regions of Germany voted more for Hitler too, in regions of the North & East of Germany.

nice of the Protestants to vote for catholic boy Adolf and all his catholic friends----like Josef Goebbels, Heinrich Himmler, "Dr" Josef Mengele and the
philosophies and agendas that they presented. No wonder the pope liked
them

Goebbels ran an anti-Church campaign.

Himmler & Hitler were involved in Mystic & Pagan Thule society & supported Islam too.

So, how long have you suffered from apophenia?

Catholics don't kill Catholic clergy, support euthanasia, or abortion.

Nazis do
Catholics do support pedophilia, abusing/raping nuns, gay marriage, pollution.

You can say Catholics don't but they do. If you go to a church that hides pedophiles and you put money in the basket you support it.

You can't even say you didn't know. You know.

I can tell you are a Catholic.

I'm actually a bit of a skeptic.
But, I do lean slightly more towards the divine.
I definitely believe in the spiritual World.

I was ultimately Baptized, received Communion, and was Confirmed in the Catholuc faith.

I'm sick of Catholics being nitpicked & scapegoated, especially Polish Catholics.
I don't know how you can buy into any organized religion. You seem like an intelligent person. It must be wishful thinking and years of brainwashing. Plus guilt.

Why should organized Atheist Communist butchers be treated any differently?

Many high ranking Nazis weren't Catholic believers, either.

Last edited:
Well what are you claiming Nazi's were if not Catholics? I can tell you are a Catholic. You want to blame the Protestants. That was noted a long time ago.

Today there are more Catholics in Germany than Protestants. I bet that was true back in the 1940's too.

both were baptized catholics from adherent catholic families

On top of that, the most Protestant regions of Germany voted more for Hitler too, in regions of the North & East of Germany.

nice of the Protestants to vote for catholic boy Adolf and all his catholic friends----like Josef Goebbels, Heinrich Himmler, "Dr" Josef Mengele and the
them

Himmler & Hitler were involved in Mystic & Pagan Thule society & supported Islam too.

No wonder the pope liked
them

Source for the Pope liking the Nazis?

As usual you have a poor track record of sources & factual input.

No wonder the pope liked
them

history!!! Pope pius never repudiated good catholic boy ADOLF and----as far as FATHER CHARLES COUGHLIN-----his virulent anti Semitism vomited into the RADIO WAVES in sunday sermons advocating complete ABANDONMENT of good catholic boy Adolf's victims in Germany of the jews being murdered there------did not elicit a murmur from "his holiness in rome" Those bloody hands continued to handle the BODY OF CHRIST until something like circa 1970-----bloodied by my very own Austrian cousins. Have a nice bloody wafer!!!!

You can say Catholics don't but they do. If you go to a church that hides pedophiles and you put money in the basket you support it.

I was ultimately Baptized, received Communion, and was Confirmed in the Catholuc faith.

I'm sick of Catholics being nitpicked & scapegoated, especially Polish Catholics.
I don't know how you can buy into any organized religion. You seem like an intelligent person. It must be wishful thinking and years of brainwashing. Plus guilt.

name some

No wonder the pope liked
them

history!!! Pope pius never repudiated good catholic boy ADOLF and----as far as FATHER CHARLES COUGHLIN-----his virulent anti Semitism vomited into the RADIO WAVES in sunday sermons advocating complete ABANDONMENT of good catholic boy Adolf's victims in Germany of the jews being murdered there------did not elicit a murmur from "his holiness in rome" Those bloody hands continued to handle the BODY OF CHRIST until something like circa 1970-----bloodied by my very own Austrian cousins. Have a nice bloody wafer!!!!

Hmm, yet this tells a different story.

<B>"Hitler's Pope" Saved Jews, Newly Found Document Allegedly Proves</B>

Germany was a devoutly Christian nation. Nazis were not going to succeed without embracing christianity

The higher ranking the Nazi, the more they embraced Islam & Paganism....Less so Catholicism & Protestantism.

Link

it is fact that Nazi war criminals who escaped to places like
Syria and Egypt------did convert to islam in significant
numbers----------and that's about it. Probably a social issue
Link

There obviously weren't a heck of a lot of Islamic, Pagan, Anti-Christian etc. supporters in the ranks of the German civilian population of Nazi Germany.

Yet, we know both Himmler & Hitler supported Islam, Paganism & the Occult.

Martin Borman was for the Occult, and behind an Anti-Church campaign.

Goebbels was for behind an Anti-Church campaign & thought Nazism was a new religion.

Hanns Karl was also behind an Anti-Church campaign.

Alfred Rosenberg the key founding Father of Nazism had supported Paganism & thought that Nazism was a new religion.

Johann Von Leers converted to Islam.

Aribert Heim converted to Islam.

Alois Brunner converted to Islam.

Karl van Kynast converted to Islam.

Altern Erich converted to Islam.

Leopold Gleim converted to Islam

Rudolf Hess was involved in Mystic Thule Society.

Hans Frank was involved in Mystic Thule Society.

Julius Streicher was involved in Mystic Thule Society.

Karl Harrer was involved in Mystic Thule Society.

Dietrich Eckart was involved in Mystic Thule Society.

Gottfried Feder was involved in Mystic Thule Society.

Heinrich Jost was involved in Mystic Thule Society.

Oswald Pohl stopped going to Catholic services.

On the other hand, some high ranking Nazis were documented as Christians.

Erich Koch a Lutheran until the end.

Adolf Eichmann a Calvinist until the end.

Rudolf Hoss a Catholic until the end.

Herbert Kappler converted to Catholicism near the end.

name some

I already listed many high ranking Nazis by beliefs, are you sleeping?

- Protestant regions of Germany voted more for Hitler too ...

Aug. 19, 1934 | German Voters Approve Hitler as Führer

Aug. 19, 1934 | German Voters Approve Hitler as Führer

On Aug. 19, 1934, the German public voted 90 percent in favor of Chancellor Adolf Hitler becoming Führer und Reichskanzler (“leader and chancellor”), a new title created after the death of President Paul von Hindenburg earlier in the month.

how much more when the christians together voted 90% for hitler ...

No wonder the pope liked
them

another joke----pope instructed his lackeys to create papers for CONVERTS to the stink------and some jews claimed conversion so they GOT IN

No wonder the pope liked
them

another joke----pope instructed his lackeys to create papers for CONVERTS to the stink------and some jews claimed conversion so they GOT IN

Proof of it being a fake?

Many were. There were more Catholics than Protestants in Germany 1940s. I showed you that. They were involved.

And I could see Catholics who support trump today or supported bush going along with cops shooting young black men, with supporting white supremacists, with rounding up Hispanic refuges and putting their kids in cages, torturing suspects, wrongfully invading other countries,

Many were. There were more Catholics than Protestants in Germany 1940s. I showed you that. They were involved.

And I could see Catholics who support trump today or supported bush going along with cops shooting young black men, with supporting white supremacists, with rounding up Hispanic refuges and putting their kids in cages, torturing suspects, wrongfully invading other countries,

No, there were more Protestants in Germany back then.

It’s 38% for one and 37% for the other. Basically split down the middle. Maybe there were more Protestants but not many and you’d have to prove that.

Are you suggesting Catholic Germans were the resistance?

Except...it is neither Catholics nor President Trump who put kids in cages. That is our legislature. Not even our legislature supports the shooting of young black men or supremacists of any kind. Our country does not invade other countries. We react to protect allies when the situations appears to call for that.

What we all need to be aware of is that there are unintended consequences of almost any act we make. Some may come the proverbial Handwriting on the Wall, others are not easy to predict. We need to be alert to possibilities, but not to the extent of over-thinking situations to the point we take no action at all. At some point someone has to make a decision.

them

Goebbels was the PROPAGANDA WRITER of the Nazi party. Can you cite some of his "ANTI CHURCH" writings?

No wonder the pope liked
them

Proof of it being a fake?

proof of what being fake?

It’s 38% for one and 37% for the other. Basically split down the middle. Maybe there were more Protestants but not many and you’d have to prove that.

Are you suggesting Catholic Germans were the resistance?

No, Nazi Germany was 67% Protestant, before annexing Austria.

The Party's original regional base of political strength was Bavaria, a predominately Catholic area of the German confederacy; that's about as close as you'll get to linking Nazism with Christian sects; the Hitler Youth Handbook is available to all at archive.org, for any who care to read directly what the Nazi Party's stance on Christianity was, and still is for its assorted modern incarnations. No need to pretend its something debatable or in doubt.

Hitler personally admired Islam, and they return the admiration to this day. You can find Hitler coloring books for children in Muslim grocery stores these days, and Mein Kampf sells very well every year in Muslim countries.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back