Nazis were Catholic?

I'd love to hear that Nazis were Catholic Supremacists, actually.

This is a common theme, with little evidence.

I have a lot to say on this topic, but I won't in the OP, merely because I'd love to hear your frigging opinions.

Funny America is supposedly a Christian nation and I'm sure Nazi Germany was just as much a Christian nation as we are now

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/congress-atheists-representation_us_5c2f9b03e4b0bdd0de588425

What does this tell me? There are a lot more atheists out there than you think. We just can't come out of the closet just yet.

I have a lot to say on this topic, but I won't in the OP, merely because I'd love to hear your frigging opinions.

Funny America is supposedly a Christian nation and I'm sure Nazi Germany was just as much a Christian nation as we are now

In A Congress Full Of Firsts, Still No Open Atheists | HuffPost

What does this tell me? There are a lot more atheists out there than you think. We just can't come out of the closet just yet.
We have eye witness testimony that America was founded on Christian values.

One Nation Under God: Alexis de Tocqueville

Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America
Upon my arrival in the United States the religious aspect of the country was the first thing that struck my attention; and the longer I stayed there, the more I perceived the great political consequences resulting from this new state of things. In France I had almost always seen the spirit of religion and the spirit of freedom marching in opposite directions. But in America I found they were intimately united and that they reigned in common over the same country. Religion in America...must be regarded as the foremost of the political institutions of that country; for if it does not impart a taste for freedom, it facilitates the use of it. Indeed, it is in this same point of view that the inhabitants of the United States themselves look upon religious belief. I do not know whether all Americans have a sincere faith in their religion -- for who can search the human heart? But I am certain that they hold it to be indispensable to the maintenance of republican institutions. This opinion is not peculiar to a class of citizens or a party, but it belongs to the whole nation and to every rank of society. In the United States, the sovereign authority is religious...there is no country in the world where the Christian religion retains a greater influence over the souls of men than in America, and there can be no greater proof of its utility and of its conformity to human nature than that its influence is powerfully felt over the most enlightened and free nation of the earth. In the United States, the influence of religion is not confined to the manners, but it extends to the intelligence of the people...

Christianity, therefore, reigns without obstacle, by universal consent...

I sought for the key to the greatness and genius of America in her harbors...; in her fertile fields and boundless forests; in her rich mines and vast world commerce; in her public school system and institutions of learning. I sought for it in her democratic Congress and in her matchless Constitution Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because America is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great. The safeguard of morality is religion, and morality is the best security of law as well as the surest pledge of freedom. The Americans combine the notions of Christianity and of liberty so intimately in their minds, that it is impossible to make them conceive the one without the other Christianity is the companion of liberty in all its conflicts -- the cradle of its infancy, and the divine source of its claims.

Upon my arrival in the United States the religious aspect of the country was the first thing that struck my attention; and the longer I stayed there, the more I perceived the great political consequences resulting from this new state of things. In France I had almost always seen the spirit of religion and the spirit of freedom marching in opposite directions. But in America I found they were intimately united and that they reigned in common over the same country. Religion in America...must be regarded as the foremost of the political institutions of that country; for if it does not impart a taste for freedom, it facilitates the use of it. Indeed, it is in this same point of view that the inhabitants of the United States themselves look upon religious belief. I do not know whether all Americans have a sincere faith in their religion -- for who can search the human heart? But I am certain that they hold it to be indispensable to the maintenance of republican institutions. This opinion is not peculiar to a class of citizens or a party, but it belongs to the whole nation and to every rank of society. In the United States, the sovereign authority is religious...there is no country in the world where the Christian religion retains a greater influence over the souls of men than in America, and there can be no greater proof of its utility and of its conformity to human nature than that its influence is powerfully felt over the most enlightened and free nation of the earth. In the United States, the influence of religion is not confined to the manners, but it extends to the intelligence of the people...

I sought for the key to the greatness and genius of America in her harbors...; in her fertile fields and boundless forests; in her rich mines and vast world commerce; in her public school system and institutions of learning. I sought for it in her democratic Congress and in her matchless Constitution Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because America is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great. The safeguard of morality is religion, and morality is the best security of law as well as the surest pledge of freedom. The Americans combine the notions of Christianity and of liberty so intimately in their minds, that it is impossible to make them conceive the one without the other Christianity is the companion of liberty in all its conflicts -- the cradle of its infancy, and the divine source of its claims.
Yea but you can’t imagine how many people tell me they don’t believe and it’s completely unsolicited.

Then factor in agnostics and I’d say we make up over 50% of the population.

How many believe unequivocally believe there is a god and heaven and that’s a fact? That has to be under 50%

Yea but you can’t imagine how many people tell me they don’t believe and it’s completely unsolicited.

How many believe unequivocally believe there is a god and heaven and that’s a fact? That has to be under 50%
I believe the number of people who believe they are more than just matter and that there is a force which connects us all is between 80% to 90%.

I believe the number of people who believe they are more than just matter and that there is a force which connects us all is between 80% to 90%.

upload_2019-1-7_21-34-16.jpeg

bing also believes the bible belt is the fatherland ...

View attachment 238936

What ding is using as evidence is the fact that all human cultures as far back as we can tell have all given thanks to a creator. And that this belief benefitted us and still does.

But as far as evolution goes I think humans are evolving out of all the organized religions. Even ding is a church of one. He has no followers.

An unorganized religion is harmless.

View attachment 238936

What ding is using as evidence is the fact that all human cultures as far back as we can tell have all given thanks to a creator. And that this belief benefitted us and still does.

But as far as evolution goes I think humans are evolving out of all the organized religions. Even ding is a church of one. He has no followers.

An unorganized religion is harmless.
Giving thanks is a successful behavior that naturally leads to success. Being thankless is a failed behavior that naturally leads to failure. I am thankful that I exist. I don't want followers. I want people to wake up from their dream world and confront reality. I want people to stop rationalizing their behaviors.

I told you already. Some stalker came to her window in the middle of the night and claimed to be the angel Gabriel sent by God to deliver the holy seed. It could have been a Roman centurion with a sick sense of humor or a dedicated temple priest who took on the names of angels and believed they had a religious duty to pass on their holy genetics.. Who can say? Thats why when her parents asked her how she got pregnant she said that she was never with a man, the angel Gabriel appeared at my window in the middle of the night and said that I was chosen etc., ....Then her parents looked at each other and said, uh oh........

And yes, I am short, round, bald, with a big nose and coke bottle glasses. I am hideous! Look away!
So you're saying (aside from that you're not a spectacular example of a man) that Mary wasn't a virgin? And Jesus was a bastard? An angry Sod Jew probably would say that. But it's all speculation, isn't it? Because that centurion may have packed her fudge when she said she was a virgin, which is still quite common today in that part of the world.

I said what I am saying. Mary was parthenos, a virgin without guile, who gave birth to a child fathered by Gabrielle whoever he was.

In the "definition" of the so called "German Christians" (Deutsche Christen) - which was a Nazi-organisation and not part of any real Christian Church - the father of Jesus was a Germanic soldier in the Roman army. Jesus fought with a sword in the hands against Jews.

This Jesus became the Son of God, a relational metaphor, begotten by God as a grown man, just like Adam was raised from the dust of the earth and formed into a living being without any of the fleshy desire of a human father.

So why does the bible say Mary was a virgin? How can that be?

On a very simple reason: They called her young woman because she was a young woman, Nazi.

More proof that Douchelanders are nuts.

Nazi - I do not call you Nazi, because I like to provocate you, or because your racism to try to call every German a Nazi is very super intelligent. I call you a Nazi because you are without any scruple in your verbal expressions and I think you will also be able to act without any scruple and without any feeling for responsibility in the eyes of the Lord, so you are one of the most dangerous persons on this planet.

And indeed all the English sexism nonsense has absolutelly nothing to do with mother Mary. Whether she had sex with someone or not is not any problem. That's nothing what Christians really speak about. A virgin was a young woman, who was not married - that's it. Such a woman had normally the first time in her life sex with her husband. But that's not, what we are really speaking about so the united idiots on panet Earth have a lot of fun to provocate Christians with their perverted sexual fantasies.

Important for Christains is something else: She was a young woman without sin. This made it possible for her to be free and her free will and the will of god - who is also the freedom itself - were in an unseparatable identity the absolutelly same will - and so Jesus was born, who was/is as well 100% a human being and 100% true god from true god.

Last edited:
What about eyeglasses?

I’m wearing them.

"Them"? Should it not be "I'm wearing it?" Why "them"? Who are "they" and what kind of film show they in your eyes? In Europe for example live about 1.5 million Jews (10% of all Jews). This are 0.2% of the European population.

Because eyeglasses are plural?

Aha. "Them" is the plural of "it". And you see a plural in the word "glasses". Whatever. I will anyway reduce all contacts with the English speaking world, because to try to speak with anyone in this world is meanwhile totally senseless.

It’s not always senseless. Besides your savior

healer

knew what was going to happen and he still made the effort. Why shouldn’t we?

I don't understand what you like to say with this words. To know all possible alternatives of the world means not all possible alternatives of the world become reality. You do not only not know all alternatives - you do even not know a lot about this existing reality - nevertheless your decisions make the world real too. If you have to make decisions very fast then you have to have the best of all possible prejudices.

Last edited:
The culture that emerged from the famous "Judeo-Christian" influence developed capitalism, ended slavery, liberated women, glorified the individual, raised science to unimagined heights. All cultures have made horrible mistakes. This one has, also. No other culture did what this one did.

You make every Muslim, every Christian and perhaps even every woman with this sentence to your enemy ... and you enjoy now the might which the "freedom of speech" gives you. The problem: Freedom of speech was once made for people without might and not made for Nazis, who enjoy 9/11s.

Only Islamists enjoy 9/11...

I fear you and your Nazi-comrade know very well that the idea of the Islamic States is an idea the English politics of the USA (=SA for the Wahabism: for the Islamic State of Saudi Arabia) supports since centuries. Oh by the way "congrats": You were together with the Commies very successful in damaging the Christian Orient and the Christian Occident.

Sure I do. But what has that to do with me? And who is that nazi comrade?

TAZ

Ya, I'm such a Nazi that it's zaan who still live in Germany and brings up Nazis every 2 minutes, whic is illegal in Germany. zaan, go turn yourself in.

You are without any doubt a Nazi - otherwise you had not the impudence to say to me what you said many times in many variations. You are one of the people in the world, who take care, that no one is able to use the freedom of speech, who is wounded, who is speaking slowly, who is speaking quietly. You are your own god. And in the end - if you will win - you will step over an empty liveless planet, alone.

Last edited:

Meanwhile 1.2 million abortions a year and you think the USA is a Christian nation? Funny! And I don't have any idea why so many people in the world - nearly everyone meanwhile - believes all this bullshit about Nazis and Christians. Everyone in the time of the Nazis in Germany knew very well, that the Nazis had nothing to do with the Christian religion. Specially it was totally clear that devout Catholics and convinced Nazis were in the opposite. The Nazis were social Darwinists.

Two very simple facts show very clear that the Nazis had nothing to do with Christians: Before the Nazis came at every civil ceremony of marriage in Germany the bridal pair got a bible for free from the state. Hitler changed this. Every bridal pair got instead of the bible his mad book "Mein K(r)ampf" (and Hitler earned in this way millions). And nearly no one of the leading Nazis or of the SS ever married in a church afterwards. (Christians in Germany marry normally two times : First in a civil marriage and afterwards in a church ceremony.)

Last edited:

Meanwhile 1.2 million abortions a year and you think the USA is a Christian nation? Funny! And I don't have any idea why so many people in the world - nearly everyone meanwhile - believes all this bullshit about Nazis and Christians. Everyone in the time of the Nazis in Germany knew very well, that the Nazis had nothing to do with the Christian religion. Specially it was totally clear that devout Catholics and convinced Nazis were in the opposite. The Nazis were social Darwinists.

Two very simple facts show very clear that the Nazis had nothing to do with Christians: Before the Nazis came at every civil ceremony of marriage in Germany the bridal pair got a bible for free from the state. Hitler changed this. Every bridal pair got instead of the bible his mad book "Mein K(r)ampf" (and Hitler earned in this way millions). And nearly no one of the leading Nazis or of the SS ever married in a church afterwards. (Christians in Germany marry normally two times : First in a civil marriage and afterwards in a church ceremony.)

The Nazis were Christians even if hitler was not.

Germany back then was 90% Christian just like here in America.

Actually Europe isn’t as religious as America is so 85

So you're saying (aside from that you're not a spectacular example of a man) that Mary wasn't a virgin? And Jesus was a bastard? An angry Sod Jew probably would say that. But it's all speculation, isn't it? Because that centurion may have packed her fudge when she said she was a virgin, which is still quite common today in that part of the world.

I said what I am saying. Mary was parthenos, a virgin without guile, who gave birth to a child fathered by Gabrielle whoever he was.

In the "definition" of the so called "German Christians" (Deutsche Christen) - which was a Nazi-organisation and not part of any real Christian Church - the father of Jesus was a Germanic soldier in the Roman army. Jesus fought with a sword in the hands against Jews.

This Jesus became the Son of God, a relational metaphor, begotten by God as a grown man, just like Adam was raised from the dust of the earth and formed into a living being without any of the fleshy desire of a human father.

So why does the bible say Mary was a virgin? How can that be?

On a very simple reason: They called her young woman because she was a young woman, Nazi.

More proof that Douchelanders are nuts.

Nazi - I do not call you Nazi, because I like to provocate you, or because your racism to try to call every German a Nazi is very super intelligent. I call you a Nazi because you are without any scruple in your verbal expressions and I think you will also be able to act without any scruple and without any feeling for responsibility in the eyes of the Lord, so you are one of the most dangerous persons on this planet.

And indeed all the English sexism nonsense has absolutelly nothing to do with mother Mary. Whether she had sex with someone or not is not any problem. That's nothing what Christians really speak about. A virgin was a young woman, who was not married - that's it. Such a woman had normally the first time in her life sex with her husband. But that's not, what we are really speaking about so the united idiots on panet Earth have a lot of fun to provocate Christians with their perverted sexual fantasies.

Important for Christains is something else: She was a young woman without sin. This made it possible for her to be free and her free will and the will of god - who is also the freedom itself - were in an unseparatable identity the absolutelly same will - and so Jesus was born, who was/is as well 100% a human being and 100% true god from true god.

Your god raped Mary. He must be a Nazi like you.

Only Islamists enjoy 9/11...

I fear you and your Nazi-comrade know very well that the idea of the Islamic States is an idea the English politics of the USA (=SA for the Wahabism: for the Islamic State of Saudi Arabia) supports since centuries. Oh by the way "congrats": You were together with the Commies very successful in damaging the Christian Orient and the Christian Occident.

Sure I do. But what has that to do with me? And who is that nazi comrade?

TAZ

Ya, I'm such a Nazi that it's zaan who still live in Germany and brings up Nazis every 2 minutes, whic is illegal in Germany. zaan, go turn yourself in.

You are without any doubt a Nazi - otherwise you had not the impudence to say to me what you said many times in many variations. You are one of the people in the world, who take care, that no one is able to use the freedom of speech, who is wounded, who is speaking slowly, who is speaking quietly. You are your own god. And in the end - if you will win - you will step over an empty liveless planet, alone.

You should seriously turn yourself in, what you do is illegal in your country.

The Nazis were Christians even if hitler was not.

The Nazis were "Christians" who no one ever saw in a Christian church. Still today I'm able to identify people who are familiar with the Nazi-Ideology if I hear their misrespect on god, the church and all Christians.

Germany back then was 90% Christian just like here in America.

In Germany came a renaissance of the Christian religion after world war 2. That's why after 150 years secularism the constitutions of the German countries - including the Gundgesetz, our common law with the highest authority - was oriented strictly in the values of the christian religion again. In case of the Grundgesetz, our constitution, the mothers and fathers of our Grundgesetz installed even the right of resistance of every German citizen against everyone who likes to change the spirit of our constitution.

Actually Europe isn’t as religious as America is so 85

no comment

... Your god raped Mary. He must be a Nazi like you.
... You should seriously turn yourself in, what you do is illegal in your country.

You know nothing about the Christian religion. You know nothing about Germany. I fear you know even nothing about anything and nothing about nothing too. The only thing you seem to know is your hate. And this is not a problem which a cross, garlic, some sunlight or a stake in your heart are not able to solve.

... You should seriously turn yourself in, what you do is illegal in your country.

You know nothing about the Christian religion. You know nothing about Germany. I fear you know even nothing about anything and nothing about nothing too. The only thing you seem to know is your hate. And this is not a problem which a cross, garlic, some sunlight or a stake in your heart are not able to solve.

Either Mary was raped or someone fucked her in the ass and some cum dribbled down into her hairy clam. Which is it?

Either Mary was raped or someone fucked her in the ass and some cum dribbled down into her hairy clam. Which is it?

A part of your problem is you need to speak with a very good psychologist about your neurotic behavior.

A part of your problem is you need to speak with a very good psychologist about your neurotic behavior.

Did that help you?

Forum List

Back