Nazis were Catholic?

And you quote scripture as your basis for your understanding of God.

No. He who truly is God made himself known to me long before I ever picked up a bible to read.

When I did look into the scripture I saw that Abraham, Moses, the prophets, Jesus and his disciples also believed in the same unknown God as I do. Mohammed was just a false prophet.

You are a piece of trash in a garbage truck on its way to the dump.
How did god make himself known to you? :popcorn:

It was the summer of 75 and I was on my way to see my girlfriend, minding my own business, thinking about how messed up the world was, and then suddenly storm clouds gathered, the sky turned orange, there was rapid flashes of lightning and peals of thunder and then God said to me in a great voice, " I am God, come up here" .

So I did and from up there, standing in his presence, I saw everything from the beginning to the end of time.

see a good neurologist
He’s Jewish like you.

See what I mean now?

Of course----so are most good neurologists. Freud was a
neurologist-------Charcot was a neurologist----but ALAS----not a
jew

No. He who truly is God made himself known to me long before I ever picked up a bible to read.

When I did look into the scripture I saw that Abraham, Moses, the prophets, Jesus and his disciples also believed in the same unknown God as I do. Mohammed was just a false prophet.

You are a piece of trash in a garbage truck on its way to the dump.

It was the summer of 75 and I was on my way to see my girlfriend, minding my own business, thinking about how messed up the world was, and then suddenly storm clouds gathered, the sky turned orange, there was rapid flashes of lightning and peals of thunder and then God said to me in a great voice, " I am God, come up here" .

So I did and from up there, standing in his presence, I saw everything from the beginning to the end of time.

see a good neurologist
He’s Jewish like you.

See what I mean now?

jew
Freud was a douchebag.

see a good neurologist
He’s Jewish like you.

See what I mean now?

jew
Freud was a douchebag.

Freud was a brilliant neurologist-------Charcot was a BRILLIANT
humanitarian (you would not understand)

see a good neurologist
He’s Jewish like you.

See what I mean now?

jew
Freud was a douchebag.

You don’t know what I understand or don’t understand.

Freud was a quack.

see a good neurologist
He’s Jewish like you.

See what I mean now?

jew
Freud was a douchebag.

Freud was a quack.

sure I do----you have expressed your idiot beliefs right here. Why do you
refer to the briliiant neurologist FREUD as a "quack' do you know anything at all about the science of neurology?

He’s Jewish like you.

See what I mean now?

jew
Freud was a douchebag.

Freud was a quack.

sure I do----you have expressed your idiot beliefs right here. Why do you
refer to the briliiant neurologist FREUD as a "quack' do you know anything at all about the science of neurology?
I know about him and his stupid beliefs about mommy and daddy love.

Quack, quack, quack.

... I see Jews proselytizing in this forum all of the time. ...

What about eyeglasses?

I’m wearing them.

"Them"? Should it not be "I'm wearing it?" Why "them"? Who are "they" and what kind of film show they in your eyes? In Europe for example live about 1.5 million Jews (10% of all Jews). This are 0.2% of the European population.

Because eyeglasses are plural?

Aha. "Them" is the plural of "it". And you see a plural in the word "glasses". Whatever. I will anyway reduce all contacts with the English speaking world, because to try to speak with anyone in this world is meanwhile totally senseless.

... Catholic, Protestant, Episcopalian, Methodist, Born again, Jumpers for Jesus, what's the difference?

You all think that Jesus was God.

You all are either completely deluded or completely evil. ...

What is your own religion?

Christians believe in a God that became a man. Jews believe in a God that wants them to build a Temple to slaughter farm animals in and cares about what you eat and what you wear. Muslims believe in a God whose greatest prophet was a deranged child rapist who wants you on your knees five times a day.

I do not belong to or practice any religion.

Aha

I believe in an unknown God that never became a human being, an unknown God that doesn't give a shit about what you eat for dinner who doesn't need a home in a slaughterhouse, an unknown God that never chose a child rapist for a prophet and would never command human beings that evolved to walk upright to get down and grovel on their hands and knees five times a day...

I will let you in on a little secret.

The only reason that what you call unoriginal petty insults bother you is because you know its true..

You can't ask two serious questions in a row without degenerating into some perverted crap about woodies or anal sex and kangaroos.

And then you sit there like a dog who raided the trash trying to act innocent while garbage is in your mouth and all over the place.

You are quite the piece of work.

Is it any wonder why God has left you out in the yard to howl at the moon while the family sits down for dinner?
So how do YOU think a virgin like Mary got up the duff?

So you didn't deny that you're short, round, bald, with a big nose and coke bottle glasses. Was that god blessing you with ugliness?
I told you already. Some stalker came to her window in the middle of the night and claimed to be the angel Gabriel sent by God to deliver the holy seed. It could have been a Roman centurion with a sick sense of humor or a dedicated temple priest who took on the names of angels and believed they had a religious duty to pass on their holy genetics.. Who can say? Thats why when her parents asked her how she got pregnant she said that she was never with a man, the angel Gabriel appeared at my window in the middle of the night and said that I was chosen etc., ....Then her parents looked at each other and said, uh oh........

And yes, I am short, round, bald, with a big nose and coke bottle glasses. I am hideous! Look away!
So you're saying (aside from that you're not a spectacular example of a man) that Mary wasn't a virgin? And Jesus was a bastard? An angry Sod Jew probably would say that. But it's all speculation, isn't it? Because that centurion may have packed her fudge when she said she was a virgin, which is still quite common today in that part of the world.

I said what I am saying. Mary was parthenos, a virgin without guile, who gave birth to a child fathered by Gabrielle whoever he was.

In the "definition" of the so called "German Christians" (Deutsche Christen) - which was a Nazi-organisation and not part of any real Christian Church - the father of Jesus was a Germanic soldier in the Roman army. Jesus fought with a sword in the hands against Jews.

This Jesus became the Son of God, a relational metaphor, begotten by God as a grown man, just like Adam was raised from the dust of the earth and formed into a living being without any of the fleshy desire of a human father.

So why does the bible say Mary was a virgin? How can that be?

On a very simple reason: They called her young woman because she was a young woman, Nazi.

Last edited:
... Admit it, it's because she was fucked in the ass and some cum dribbled into her hairy clam. ...

You make every Muslim, every Christian and perhaps even every woman with this sentence to your enemy ... and you enjoy now the might which the "freedom of speech" gives you. The problem: Freedom of speech was once made for people without might and not made for Nazis, who enjoy 9/11s.

... Admit it, it's because she was fucked in the ass and some cum dribbled into her hairy clam. ...

You make every Muslim, every Christian and perhaps even every woman with this sentence to your enemy ... and you enjoy now the might which the "freedom of speech" gives you. The problem: Freedom of speech was once made for people without might and not made for Nazis, who enjoy 9/11s.

Only Islamists enjoy 9/11...

I fear you and your Nazi-comrade know very well that the idea of the Islamic States is an idea the English politics of the USA (=SA for the Wahabism: for the Islamic State of Saudi Arabia) supports since centuries. Oh by the way "congrats": You were together with the Commies very successful in damaging the Christian Orient and the Christian Occident.

Last edited:

I fear you and your Nazi-comrade know very well that the idea of the Islamic States is an idea the English politics of the USA (=SA for the Wahabism: for the Islamic State of Saudi Arabia) supports since centuries. Oh by the way "congrats": You were together with the Commies very successful in damaging the Christian Orient and the Christian Occident.

Sure I do. But what has that to do with me? And who is that nazi comrade?

TAZ

... I see Jews proselytizing in this forum all of the time. ...

What about eyeglasses?

I’m wearing them.

"Them"? Should it not be "I'm wearing it?" Why "them"? Who are "they" and what kind of film show they in your eyes? In Europe for example live about 1.5 million Jews (10% of all Jews). This are 0.2% of the European population.

Because eyeglasses are plural?

Aha. "Them" is the plural of "it". And you see a plural in the word "glasses". Whatever. I will anyway reduce all contacts with the English speaking world, because to try to speak with anyone in this world is meanwhile totally senseless.

It’s not always senseless. Besides your savior knew what was going to happen and he still made the effort. Why shouldn’t we?

TAZ

The leftist newspaper?

So how do YOU think a virgin like Mary got up the duff?

So you didn't deny that you're short, round, bald, with a big nose and coke bottle glasses. Was that god blessing you with ugliness?
I told you already. Some stalker came to her window in the middle of the night and claimed to be the angel Gabriel sent by God to deliver the holy seed. It could have been a Roman centurion with a sick sense of humor or a dedicated temple priest who took on the names of angels and believed they had a religious duty to pass on their holy genetics.. Who can say? Thats why when her parents asked her how she got pregnant she said that she was never with a man, the angel Gabriel appeared at my window in the middle of the night and said that I was chosen etc., ....Then her parents looked at each other and said, uh oh........

And yes, I am short, round, bald, with a big nose and coke bottle glasses. I am hideous! Look away!
So you're saying (aside from that you're not a spectacular example of a man) that Mary wasn't a virgin? And Jesus was a bastard? An angry Sod Jew probably would say that. But it's all speculation, isn't it? Because that centurion may have packed her fudge when she said she was a virgin, which is still quite common today in that part of the world.

I said what I am saying. Mary was parthenos, a virgin without guile, who gave birth to a child fathered by Gabrielle whoever he was.

In the "definition" of the so called "German Christians" (Deutsche Christen) - which was a Nazi-organisation and not part of any real Christian Church - the father of Jesus was a Germanic soldier in the Roman army. Jesus fought with a sword in the hands against Jews.

This Jesus became the Son of God, a relational metaphor, begotten by God as a grown man, just like Adam was raised from the dust of the earth and formed into a living being without any of the fleshy desire of a human father.

So why does the bible say Mary was a virgin? How can that be?

On a very simple reason: They called her young woman because she was a young woman, Nazi.

More proof that Douchelanders are nuts.

You have to admit that it's a possibility for getting pregnant and staying a virgin.

TAZ

Ya, I'm such a Nazi that it's zaan who still live in Germany and brings up Nazis every 2 minutes, whic is illegal in Germany. zaan, go turn yourself in.

I'd love to hear that Nazis were Catholic Supremacists, actually.

This is a common theme, with little evidence.

I have a lot to say on this topic, but I won't in the OP, merely because I'd love to hear your frigging opinions.

Funny America is supposedly a Christian nation and I'm sure Nazi Germany was just as much a Christian nation as we are now

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/congress-atheists-representation_us_5c2f9b03e4b0bdd0de588425

What does this tell me? There are a lot more atheists out there than you all are willing to admit. We just can't come out of the closet just yet.

Forum List

Back