Nazis were Catholic?

The culture that emerged from the famous "Judeo-Christian" influence developed capitalism, ended slavery, liberated women, glorified the individual, raised science to unimagined heights. All cultures have made horrible mistakes. This one has, also. No other culture did what this one did.
some unfounded hyperbole above, as inspite of judaeo-christian influence ...

No other culture did what this one did.

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed His grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

being the wealthiest country on planet Earth did not hurt their chances ...

The culture that emerged from the famous "Judeo-Christian" influence developed capitalism, ended slavery, liberated women, glorified the individual, raised science to unimagined heights. All cultures have made horrible mistakes. This one has, also. No other culture did what this one did.
some unfounded hyperbole above, as inspite of judaeo-christian influence ...

No other culture did what this one did.

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed His grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

being the wealthiest country on planet Earth did not hurt their chances ...
?

... Your god raped Mary. He must be a Nazi like you.
... You should seriously turn yourself in, what you do is illegal in your country.

You know nothing about the Christian religion. You know nothing about Germany. I fear you know even nothing about anything and nothing about nothing too. The only thing you seem to know is your hate. And this is not a problem which a cross, garlic, some sunlight or a stake in your heart are not able to solve.

Either Mary was raped or someone fucked her in the ass and some cum dribbled down into her hairy clam. Which is it?

Still a part of your problem is you need to speak with a very good psychologist about your neurotic behavior.

Did that help you?

A part of your problem is you need to speak with a very good psychologist about your neurotic behavior.

... Your god raped Mary. He must be a Nazi like you.
... You should seriously turn yourself in, what you do is illegal in your country.

You know nothing about the Christian religion. You know nothing about Germany. I fear you know even nothing about anything and nothing about nothing too. The only thing you seem to know is your hate. And this is not a problem which a cross, garlic, some sunlight or a stake in your heart are not able to solve.

Either Mary was raped or someone fucked her in the ass and some cum dribbled down into her hairy clam. Which is it?

Still a part of your problem is you need to speak with a very good psychologist about your neurotic behavior.

Did that help you?

A part of your problem is you need to speak with a very good psychologist about your neurotic behavior.

Did that help you?

Did that help you?

Did that help you?

A part of your problem is you need to speak with a very good psychologist about your extremely neurotic behavior.

Last edited:

Did that help you?

Did that help you?

A part of your problem is you need to speak with a very good psychologist about your extremely neurotic behavior.

Didn't seem to help you, you fucking Nazi cock sucker.

Did that help you?

Did that help you?

You are not - and never was - able to hurt me. I'm not a native English speaker. And your Nazi games don't work with me, because I'm a German with Jewish ancestors too. The very strange thing is you know this on your own and you do not stop your perverted senseless violent automatisms, what shows that you are not able to feel postive and to think positive or to think at all. I fear you are not only totally wrong in all your verbal pseudo ideas about my person, it seems to me you are far from any reality in everything what you don't say to anyone. Go to a good psychologist. That's the best of all possible ways for you I'm able to see.

Last edited:
Did that help you?

Did that help you?

You are not - and never was - able to hurt me. I'm not a native English speaker. And your Nazi games don't work with me, because I'm a German with Jewish ancestors too. The very strange thing is you know this on your own and you do not stop your perverted senseless violent automatisms, what shows that you are not able to feel postive and to think positive or to think at all. I fear you are not only totally wrong in all your verbal pseudo ideas about my person, it seems to me you are far from any reality in everything what you don't say to anyone. Go to a good psychologist. That's the best of all possible ways for you I'm able to see.

Stop calling me a Nazi and I'll stop picturing you sucking Hermann Goering's cock until he comes all over your face.

Did that help you?

Stop calling me a Nazi and I'll stop picturing you sucking Hermann Goering's cock until he comes all over your face.

You are a Nazi and you know it. You are dangerous for everyone - including your own person. If you like to save yourselve then go to a psychologist and speak with her or him about your perverted ways not to feel, not to think and not to live. The rest is in the hand of god.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did that help you?

You are a Nazi and you know it. You are dangerous for everyone - including your own person. If you like to save yourselve then go to a psychologist and speak with her or him about your perverted ways not to feel, not to think and not to live. The rest is in the hand of god.

Fuck you, you nazi lover, go round up some more Jews and stick them in your oven.

Fuck you, you nazi lover, go round up some more Jews and stick them in your oven.

The moderators of this forum here started to modify what I said, because they have compassion with you. I fear as well you, they and your nation starts to win yourselves to death, Nazi.

Last edited:

The moderators of this forum here started to modify what I said, because they have compassion with you. I fear as well you, they and your nation starts to win yourselves to death, Nazi.

I won, now go fuck yourself.

I'd love to hear that Nazis were Catholic Supremacists, actually.

This is a common theme, with little evidence.

I have a lot to say on this topic, but I won't in the OP, merely because I'd love to hear your frigging opinions.

So going on 75 years after WW II in this Christian Nation with a diatribe of "serve the Pope or die" tautology you're hoping there's no more evidence left of the Catholic Church brokering Arab oil for Jewish bodies & masterminding of Kristallnacht railroad transport to concentration camps so Germans could practice a pedophilia business where pedophile mentalities still killing to be forgiven was also stolen as in Byrd's KKK thieving US Constitution West Nazi Germany Virginia churchstate…...

I have a lot to say on this topic, but I won't in the OP, merely because I'd love to hear your frigging opinions.

So going on 75 years after WW II in this Christian Nation with a diatribe of "serve the Pope or die" tautology you're hoping there's no more evidence left of the Catholic Church brokering Arab oil for Jewish bodies & masterminding of Kristallnacht railroad transport to concentration camps so Germans could practice a pedophilia business where pedophile mentalities still killing to be forgiven was also stolen as in Byrd's KKK thieving US Constitution West Nazi Germany Virginia churchstate…...
I have no idea of what you typed is true. But before World War 1 there were many Christians who thought hard about going to war. A larger government became much more powerful and demanding on its citizens. After that war we were more acclimated to the demands of larger government. Innocence was lost. And the trek to a global nation of power was put in motion.

I won, now go fuck yourself.

Could be interesting to see me fertilize myselve - on the other side: sex made by bees is more fun. I wan here a little knowledge about the English language and perplexity about the way of totally senseless forms of pseudo-communcations. What exactly did you win? As far as I can see you are still the same man without fantasy, education and knowledge, who you was too, when you attacked me the first time, because I am a German Catholic with Jewish ancestors whose families partially survived the Holocaust. How are you able to step always again into the same river of no return?

Last edited:

I have no idea of what you typed is true. But before World War 1 there were many Christians who thought hard about going to war. A larger government became much more powerful and demanding on its citizens. After that war we were more acclimated to the demands of larger government. Innocence was lost. And the trek to a global nation of power was put in motion.

Leave it to the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate & it's 9/11 second coming training Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount with it's megalomaniacal "serve the Pope or die" pedophilia business slave trade deeming a Washington, D.C. born US citizen an Islam "death to the infidels" who has never been in a mosque & for that matter probably never even driven past one with maybe a minute worth of reading a law passage of Islam in a book at a university book store which obviously made it a fraud just to obtain Holocaust research of which there were more copies than what they had already stolen along with an absentee voting ballot, US Constitution - old glory - old testament as if the master race of this Christian Nation of Islamidiotocracy.

Such as this Christian Nation Catholic Church Knights of Columbus as one nation under God repeat of supremacists as if Nazi security of Chief Justice Rehnquist's supreme swastika up Uranus court of immaculate drug conceptions giving standing to Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops that baptize by urinations in that WW II Eichmann war criminal megalomaniacal super ego tradition assaulting one of Ike's WW II Pentagon staff sergeants born in Washington, D.C. trying to discuss D.C. sports teams at lunch; in order to protect & serve Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount sociopsychopathilogical theme for 9/11 certainly has enough lynching enforcement to keep the Islamidiotocracy pedophilia business propaganda of a Christiananality pedophile mentality ChristHitler patriot act even higher than Nazis.

Different Popes have different ways. All are part of the structure that is probably corrupted to some point. Some are scary. Pope John Paul 2, the Polish priest once basically said of our nation...America, America you are a beacon of light. And Trump of all people is trying to return us a bit to a little sanity fro the estremists.

Forum List

Back