Nazis were Catholic?

Different Popes have different ways. All are part of the structure that is probably corrupted to some point. Some are scary. Pope John Paul 2, the Polish priest once basically said of our nation...America, America you are a beacon of light. And Trump of all people is trying to return us a bit to a little sanity fro the estremists.

Other than some Catholic Church thieving bereavement memorial to JFK Papal contingent of arsonists that baptize eyes by urination & all their lynching enforcement preying; doubt their ways are all that different to Eichmann's baptize thine eyes by urinations before death defamation in Holocaust concentration camps.

That's one heck of a run on sentence. :lol:

Those "serve the Pope or die" thieving US Constitution - old glory -old testament arsonists are still on the run from sentence....
That was a much shorter sentence. :lol:

Like the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate lynching enforcement "serve the Pope or die "sentence as in "Only Islamists enjoy 9/11..."
I believe you already said that. :lol:

Those "serve the Pope or die" thieving US Constitution - old glory -old testament arsonists are still on the run from sentence....

Like the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate lynching enforcement "serve the Pope or die "sentence as in "Only Islamists enjoy 9/11..."

Keeping up with ChristHitlers Holycosts after 9/11 is probably similar to Nazi Holocaust survival......

Keeping up with ChristHitlers Holycosts after 9/11 is probably similar to Nazi Holocaust survival......
Tell me more.

Different Popes have different ways. All are part of the structure that is probably corrupted to some point. Some are scary. Pope John Paul 2, the Polish priest once basically said of our nation...America, America you are a beacon of light. And Trump of all people is trying to return us a bit to a little sanity fro the estremists.

USA under Trump? Agressive US-idiots vote for idiocies unlimited - and they win.

I'd love to hear that Nazis were Catholic Supremacists, actually.

This is a common theme, with little evidence.

I have a lot to say on this topic, but I won't in the OP, merely because I'd love to hear your frigging opinions.

You do know you retarded polack Catholics are christian right?

My OP's referal of "LOVE to hear Nazis were Catholic Supremacists, is CLEARLY a Sarcastic Antagonism.

Spoken like a true Jew, when are you coming out of the Jew closet??????

You care more about Jews, and Israel, than about Catholics, and Poland.

In fact, you seem to be anti-Polak, just because I'm anti-Jewish.

you are obviously a russian troll with no morals or ethics. You are evil incarnate. You spread lies and foment hate. You are a vile and loathsome piece of russian shit.

I have a lot to say on this topic, but I won't in the OP, merely because I'd love to hear your frigging opinions.

Polacks are crazy Polish Mayor Dies After Being Stabbed In The Heart On Stage At Charity Event | HuffPost

Sobie----do you have a citation for your allegation that Nazis have
been termed extreme catholics? Polacks yes----but german Nazis? that one is news to me. Saint magda of the cyanide was
a sorta pious catholic------but even her actual piety is questionable---
she did some really weird stuff. HOWEVER Isabella was so pious
a catholic that she has -----I once read----been considered for
"sainthood" --------I think Montezuma objected

Tell me more.

sheeeesh dingy----I thought you KNEW IT ALL ---already

Polacks are crazy Polish Mayor Dies After Being Stabbed In The Heart On Stage At Charity Event | HuffPost

been termed extreme catholics? Polacks yes----but german Nazis? that one is news to me. Saint magda of the cyanide was

What Polish Nazis, idiot?

the anti-semitic nationalist ones like you

I support Roman Dmowski who was both anti-German, and anti-Kosher.

There is a huge difference between Judaism and Zionism.
They are inherently in conflict.
You can't be Jewish and support Zionism at the same time.

judaism-rejects-zionism-anti-zionist-jews-protest.jpg

you are citing a very tiny minority sect of jews. Some people are so stupid that they claim they are the "RELIGIOUS"---nope---most religious support Zionism. Some people are so stupid they say ----"they are the chassidim"-----nope---most of the chassidim support Zionism. They are a tiny group----CLAIMING to be a billion-----more like a total of 100,000. SO? amongst Christians there are all sorts of weird sects too.. In any case those people actually DO claim zion-----but just for them------not for jews they consider NOT STRICT ENOUGH ON RITUAL ISSUE ----and they consider zion to be 1000% jewish----ie they are extremists

you are citing a very tiny minority sect of jews. Some people are so stupid that they claim they are the "RELIGIOUS"---nope---most religious support Zionism. Some people are so stupid they say ----"they are the chassidim"-----nope---most of the chassidim support Zionism. They are a tiny group----CLAIMING to be a billion-----more like a total of 100,000. SO? amongst Christians there are all sorts of weird sects too.. In any case those people actually DO claim zion-----but just for them------not for jews they consider NOT STRICT ENOUGH ON RITUAL ISSUE ----and they consider zion to be 1000% jewish----ie they are extremists

Nope.
Since it is an essential core belief of Judaism that after the Roman defeat of the Jewish rebellion, that Jews are supposed to in atonement in order to cause the coming of the Messiah, then it is impossible to be Jewish and Zionist at the same time.
There are no religious Zionists.
For example, Netanyahu admits to being an atheist.
Why would an atheist be able to get elected Prime Minister unless the majority of Israelis are also atheists?

From a purely historical perspective, Zionism obviously is wrong and evil.
If there was an Exodus, then clearly the Hebrew tribes were not native to the Land of Canaan, and it was evil to invade and massacre the native Canaanites, like a Jericho.

The same is true now.
Clearly European Jews are not native to the Mideast, and it is wrong and evil to displace the Palestinians by force, massacring Arab villages like Dier Yassin, and stealing their homes.

Nope.
Since it is an essential core belief of Judaism that after the Roman defeat of the Jewish rebellion, that Jews are supposed to in atonement in order to cause the coming of the Messiah, then it is impossible to be Jewish and Zionist at the same time.
There are no religious Zionists.
For example, Netanyahu admits to being an atheist.
Why would an atheist be able to get elected Prime Minister unless the majority of Israelis are also atheists?

From a purely historical perspective, Zionism obviously is wrong and evil.
If there was an Exodus, then clearly the Hebrew tribes were not native to the Land of Canaan, and it was evil to invade and massacre the native Canaanites, like a Jericho.

The same is true now.
Clearly European Jews are not native to the Mideast, and it is wrong and evil to displace the Palestinians by force, massacring Arab villages like Dier Yassin, and stealing their homes.

I am familiar with the islamo Nazi literature-----I read it as a child----the area in which I lived was chock full of islamo-Nazis and still is. Most of it was written by Nazi german catholics who fled the Nuremburg trials and landed in Syria and in Egypt ----some in Argentina. It is amazing how one remembers the
stuff READ IN CHILDHOOD------I am also a minor expert in
SUPERBOY comics and----used to quote the poetry of edgar allen poe----also BY ROTE. It is also amazing how well present day islamo Nazis know that literature-----it is school curriculum in muslim majority countries to the same extent as is the sing song chanting of verses from the Koran-----mindlessly

PS----do you call yourself "rigby" in honor of the islamo Nazi dogs who murdered Lee Rigby for the glory of allah?

I support Roman Dmowski who was both anti-German, and anti-Kosher.

and a nationalist fascist pig. What else is new? dog Adolf hated poles and jews and was a german nationalist. ------and dog Roman hated germans and jews and was a polish nationalist----
a fascist dog is a fascist dog

Forum List

Back