NBA Tonight

Malone Stockton jazz and spurs are good passing teams.

The 2004 Pistons were a great passing team and came as close as the seahawks did to repeating God damn Tim Duncan.
You're not going to win when you have one center who just wants to shoot 3's and the other one can't shoot at all.
The Wallace's? They're also a reason we won in 04. That and Kobe shaq were fighting.

The Wallace's? They're also a reason we won in 04. That and Kobe shaq were fighting.
I was thinking Wallace and Laimbeer. But I could be wrong. I knew it was Laimeer and some black guy with a big butt.
We had lambier rodman James budda Edward John salley Rick mahorn. Plenty of bigs to go through the Larry bird Celtics and magic Lakers.

We had lambier rodman James budda Edward John salley Rick mahorn. Plenty of bigs to go through the Larry bird Celtics and magic Lakers.
Rick Mahorn. That was the black guy with the big butt.

BTW, we had Edwards, before you had Edwards.

Do remember Rodman's racist comment about Bird?

Okay, so the Lakers suck. I'm embarrassed. They can't rebound. They can't defend. A lot of times the can't score. Nobody wants to pass the ball. And the one guy who does, travels too much.

But in regards to the Warriors, is it too soon to ask the question, "Do they have a shot at the holy grail?" Basketball's equivalent to Joe DiMaggio's record? They're halfway there.

And the Swaggy P of that team was Downtown Freddie Brown.

This reminds me of a couple other guys I hated........Gus Williams and Tom Chambers.

That was a good team, Dennis Johnson, Gus Williams, Lonnie Shelton, Jack Sikma. I hated them. They had Paul Silas off the bench. I was happy Lenny Wilkens won a championship, but I still hated that team.

Forum List

Back