NBC News: People think they can change their race — that’s just crazy!

There it is. Black people who don't think the way the Democratic Party demands aren't black. This has been the way since the first African arrived in the Americas. 625,000 white people died because of that shit and it didn't change a fucking thing.
Idiot there wasn't a Democrat party when black folks were kidnapped and brought to these shores.

The Democrat party of the 50s is now the Republican party.

Your Master Joe said you weren’t black if you don’t fall in line and vote for him.
My master, you've got me confused. I don't kiss white folks asses like you do.
And maybe you should read the demaklan propagandist in the link in the OP…the demaklan is now trying to say black ain’t even a race…
Kind of like the Republican DeSatan wanting to teach black kids that black folks benefitted from slavery.

Aryan race

Why isn’t it on the census or any poll?

Because it’s out of vogue by those in power.
It is out of vogue by those with knowledge of such things. The closest group to the 'Aryan Race' are the natives of southern India, not the Germans of the third Reich.

809D5D5E-7062-4AB4-8EA0-9CECA5E84E2F.jpeg

My master, you've got me confused. I don't kiss white folks asses like you do.

Kind of like the Republican DeSatan wanting to teach black kids that black folks benefitted from slavery.
1) I didn't say you did, you only kiss the ass of the white guy in charge of your plantation...now it's Xiden
2) hahaha who told you that lie? and no, that lie is nothing like your demaklan trying to tell people they ain't really black. That's what white supremist do....like your demaklan

1) I didn't say you did, you only kiss the ass of the white guy in charge of your plantation...now it's Xiden
You can't find any posts of me kissing Biden's ass, but I can find plenty of them where you are sucking the lining out of Trump's.
2) hahaha who told you that lie? and no, that lie is nothing like your demaklan trying to tell people they ain't really black. That's what white supremist do....like your demaklan
You can't really be that slow.

Keep on boot licking.

You can't find any posts of me kissing Biden's ass, but I can find plenty of them where you are sucking the lining out of Trump's.

You can't really be that slow.

Keep on boot licking.
Haha sure sure you defended him left and rightb

I read the headline of your link, then what was actually said…and it doesn’t match…read what was said

Haha sure sure you defended him left and rightb
So why can't you post where I have defended him?
I read the headline of your link, then what was actually said…and it doesn’t match…read what was said.
Even black republicans are attacking him over it, damn you just can't let that boot licking go.

You must be up DeSatan's ass now that Trump looks like he is heading to jail.

So why can't you post where I have defended him?

Even black republicans are attacking him over it, damn you just can't let that boot licking go.

You must be up DeSatan's ass now that Trump looks like he is heading to jail.
1) I have
2) I simply said the headline doesn’t match what was said. What was said was correct but didn’t need to be stated

No you haven't, you just say something stupid.

So tell us boot licker, are you saying that DeSatan didn't say that black folks benefitted from slavery.
yes that's what I am saying....read your own link, not just the headline...

yes that's what I am saying....read your own link, not just the headline...
I see why they love you, a boot licker until the end.

“slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit.”

These are the words of DeSatan even Uncle Tim and Donaldson aren't trying to defend DeSatan like you are.

I see why they love you, a boot licker until the end.

“slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit.”

These are the words of DeSatan even Uncle Tim and Donaldson aren't trying to defend DeSatan like you are.
yeah, that was what was in the school circularium, not actually something he stated...and it is in fact, factual....but in poor taste.

What's your point?

Forum List

Back