NBC News: People think they can change their race — that’s just crazy!

yeah, that was what was in the school circularium, not actually something he stated...and it is in fact, factual....but in poor taste.

What's your point?
Those are his words, WTH are you talking about?

He pushed this racist narrative, that's the damn point.

Those are his words, WTH are you talking about?

He pushed this racist narrative, that's the damn point.
geez you are a good little plantation boy...those aren't his words...if you bother getting past the headline in your propagnada link it and read the text of your own link:

The standards specifically outline instruction on "how slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit."

This was his words when asked about the standards:

"They're probably going to show some of the folks that eventually parlayed, you know, being a blacksmith into, into doing things later in life," DeSantis said.

"The reality is, all of that is rooted in whatever is factual. They listed everything out. And if you have any questions about it, just ask the Department of Education. These were scholars who put that together. It was not anything that was done politically."

Try again, plantation boy...obviously you can't think for yourself

geez you are a good little plantation boy...those aren't his words...if you bother getting past the headline in your propagnada link it and read the text of your own link:

The standards specifically outline instruction on "how slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit."

This was his words when asked about the standards:

"They're probably going to show some of the folks that eventually parlayed, you know, being a blacksmith into, into doing things later in life," DeSantis said.

"The reality is, all of that is rooted in whatever is factual. They listed everything out. And if you have any questions about it, just ask the Department of Education. These were scholars who put that together. It was not anything that was done politically."

Try again, plantation boy...obviously you can't think for yourself
Tell me boot licker, you think slaves gained personal benefit from being slaves. You are as stupid as the white ass you kiss.

Tell me boot licker, you think slaves gained personal benefit from being slaves. You are as stupid as the white ass you kiss.
No I think some learned skills, like being a blacksmith, learning skills to use once the gop Fred them they in turn used for their personal benefit

You obviously can’t relate since you have no skills and are still on the plantation

No I think some learned skills, like being a blacksmith, learning skills to use once the gop Fred them they in turn used for their personal benefit

You obviously can’t relate since you have no skills and are still on the plantation
I guess they learned how to be butlers, maids, ditch diggers and cotton pickers, this is the brainwashing you take when you become a boot licking trick of the GOP and you have the nerve to accuse a black man of being on a plantation. So after the GOP fred them (whatever the hell that is), they left them with nothing and we moved into Jim Crow for the next 100yrs.

No, I can't relate to that stupid ass shit. I guess you can because you are a slave of the GOP today. Do you realize that many of these black folks who were kidnapped and brought here already had skills.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back