NC Newspaper: Young Girls Must Overcome “Discomfort” of Seeing Naked Male Genitalia in Locker Rooms

I can fix that naked male genitalia thing...I have a perfect hunting knife that will fulfill these head-case perverts' fervent wish to become "women".
Seriously, why isn't the Hildabeest on this like stink on shit? I mean, don't women and girls have any expectation of privacy and protection from these male perverts?

Are you kidding me?? wtf? Screw these nutbars. No, just NO. People need to push back hard and refuse to go along with this insane bullshit.

I bet if girls daddy or even mamma is in the locker room the boys won't feel so comfotablr

Are you kidding me?? wtf? Screw these nutbars. No, just NO. People need to push back hard and refuse to go along with this insane bullshit.
Absolutely. It's time the sane people took control of the asylum. NORMAL people need to assert their "rights". Screw that .01% (estimated) of the population who are deluded and like to pretend to be their mothers, sisters, brothers, fathers, grandmothers...or what the hell ever. You go to the facilities that your natural-born, biological plumbing entitles you to. Uncomfortable? Feeling picked on? Grab the pair you're given, "man" up and stand up for yourself. Quite making the real women and girls feel uncomfortable. Freaks!

Where have you been for the last 50 years? The sight of a male's penis is not exactly going result in fainting spells in the girl's locker rooms today. However, don't worry the chance of your daughter seeing a male penis in the locker room is pretty slim since Obama's directive only applies to transgender students, less than one per thousand plus that student is most likely going to change in a stall.

Last edited:
So far, none of the articles that I have seen link to the actual Charlotte Observer article. I was beginning to suspect that this was a hoax. It's not easy to find, but I did find the actual article, and while it's not quite so direct, it does say what amounts to this very thing.

Taking the fear out of bathrooms

That leaves the issue of privacy and the oft-stated notion of women and girls sharing bathrooms and locker rooms with someone who has different genitalia. It’s an image that’s uncomfortable even for some who are sympathetic to the transgender cause.
·
·
·
Yes, the thought of male genitalia in girls’ locker rooms – and vice versa – might be distressing to some. But the battle for equality has always been in part about overcoming discomfort – with blacks sharing facilities, with gays sharing marriage – then realizing that it was not nearly so awful as some people imagined.

In any event, I have to wonder why, what to me seems like the real point, is being ignored. The privacy and modesty of girls and women is not about whether or not they are exposed to the sight of male genitals; but about whether they are allowed the dignity of not having their own intimate parts exposed to a male audience. Either way is seriously inappropriate, but to me, the latter seems like a much greater concern.

Where have you been for the last 50 years? The site of a male's penis is not exactly going result in fainting spells in the girl's locker rooms today.
They'll faint from seeing a pecker getting shot off or sliced off.

I can fix that naked male genitalia thing...I have a perfect hunting knife that will fulfill these head-case perverts' fervent wish to become "women".
Seriously, why isn't the Hildabeest on this like stink on shit? I mean, don't women and girls have any expectation of privacy and protection from these male perverts?

You are talking, of course, about the woman who, by all evidence, was a willing accessory to the crimes of a serial rapist and sexual abuser, to whom she is married.

Forum List

Back