NC Will Finally Fill That Congressional Seat

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The 2018 election isn't really over. There's one seat that was not decided because of republican voter fraud.

They will finally have another election. Hopefully the republicans haven't been cheating this time. Who knows? I can only hope.

We will finally find out who will be taking that seat on Tuesday night.

It's a very republican district that has not sent a democrat to that seat since the early 60s. It's being called a toss up. I maybe cynical but I would be very surprised if the democrat won.

North Carolina election tests Trump clout, suburban flight from GOP

The article was overly optimistic. The polls they quoted also have been found to have oversampled in favor of the democrats.

The article was overly optimistic. The polls they quoted also have been found to have oversampled in favor of the democrats.

I don't pay much attention to polls.

As I said in my post, I would be very surprised if the democratic candidate won.

The 2018 election isn't really over. There's one seat that was not decided because of republican voter fraud.

They will finally have another election. Hopefully the republicans haven't been cheating this time. Who knows? I can only hope.

It's a very republican district that has not sent a democrat to that seat since the early 60s. It's being called a toss up. I maybe cynical but I would be very surprised if the democrat won.

It will be fair as long as NO illegals are allowed to vote.

Thanks, you agree then....
We should require a valid ID to vote to prevent Voter Fraud.
We should limit voting to only one day per election.
We should stop illegal aliens from violating the Voting Rights of American Citizens.
Obammy lied when he said that there was no Voter Fraud.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back