Near death experiences

A kid lied, so everybody is a liar?
There is actually a person here, who I don't believe is religious, who was badly injured far from home, possibly over seas, who left his traumatized body and visited his mom, in her home, before returning to his terrestrial part. He said he can't explain it, but he knows it happened. I can explain it. We never cease to exist.
That was quite a tale. It's just curious how you are so certain you "can explain it", when you know nothing of the facts.

Actually there have been atheists that have come back from a NDE. Some have become preachers because of their experiences.

I had one as a kid, and knew nothing about NDE, when my heart stopped in an ambulance about 20 minutes away from the hospital. When I told my dad I could tell him the color of the new ambulance the town had just received without ever seeing it, and especially that the woman in the ambulance with me wasn't a paramedic, but my grandmother's neighbor, who was a nurse that ran to the house when the ambulance showed up, he turned white as a ghost.

We are made in the image of our Father. We are spirit, wrapped in a terrestrial package. When the package wears out, we step right out of it. We are without end.
So, the Hindu, Moslem, Buddhist, etc., can all expect that having an audience with the jeebus will be a part of their NDE.
It sure would appear to be the case. I'm yet to see anyone with a NDE come back with any of those stories. You have a link to one?

Yabut, there was that kid who lied about going to heaven so there's your proof, right there.

Right?

:rolleyes:
A kid may have lied for some attention but the fact remains nobody has ever come back from a NDE and proclaimed they are suddenly atheist. Not one time has this ever occurred.
I'm guessing you have the current list of every so-called NDE that has occurred?
No not every one. You have more that differ?

There is actually a person here, who I don't believe is religious, who was badly injured far from home, possibly over seas, who left his traumatized body and visited his mom, in her home, before returning to his terrestrial part. He said he can't explain it, but he knows it happened. I can explain it. We never cease to exist.

I was assaulted and beaten really violently one time, I remember things going dark during part of it, something inside me fought to wake up and fight for my life, it's the closest I ever came to death but I didn't die just blacked in and out of consciousness.

I didn't have any out of body experience but my mind did think so this is how I end, and I remember telling myself mentally to save my own life and wake up, I also remember thinking of my mom and crying for my mom.

My mom told me later that around the same exact time I was assaulted she woke up out of her sleep and felt compelled to pray for my life.

The night my sister committed suicide I had a vivid dream about her and in the dream she had cut her hair real short, I had never seen it short but the next day after my dream I found out my sister was in a coma and I flew out to Philadelphia, when I saw her in the hospital she had cut her hair real short just like in the dream.

So I think we have mind/consciousness connections beyond what we see everyday, but I don't know how it all works.

Actually there have been atheists that have come back from a NDE. Some have become preachers because of their experiences.

I had one as a kid, and knew nothing about NDE, when my heart stopped in an ambulance about 20 minutes away from the hospital. When I told my dad I could tell him the color of the new ambulance the town had just received without ever seeing it, and especially that the woman in the ambulance with me wasn't a paramedic, but my grandmother's neighbor, who was a nurse that ran to the house when the ambulance showed up, he turned white as a ghost.

We are made in the image of our Father. We are spirit, wrapped in a terrestrial package. When the package wears out, we step right out of it. We are without end.
So, the Hindu, Moslem, Buddhist, etc., can all expect that having an audience with the jeebus will be a part of their NDE.
It sure would appear to be the case. I'm yet to see anyone with a NDE come back with any of those stories. You have a link to one?
I was hoping you had a link to a Hindu, Moslem, Buddhist, etc., who suddenly converted to Christianity after a NDE and visit with the christian gawds.

I was assaulted and beaten really violently one time, I remember things going dark during part of it, something inside me fought to wake up and fight for my life, it's the closest I ever came to death but I didn't die just blacked in and out of consciousness.

I didn't have any out of body experience but my mind did think so this is how I end, and I remember telling myself mentally to save my own life and wake up, I also remember thinking of my mom and crying for my mom.

My mom told me later that around the same exact time I was assaulted she woke up out of her sleep and felt compelled to pray for my life.

The night my sister committed suicide I had a vivid dream about her and in the dream she had cut her hair real short, I had never seen it short but the next day after my dream I found out my sister was in a coma and I flew out to Philadelphia, when I saw her in the hospital she had cut her hair real short just like in the dream.

So I think we have mind/consciousness connections beyond what we see everyday, but I don't know how it all works.
I don't think we're meant to have all the answers until later. But you can't dismiss what we do have to go on.

Yabut, there was that kid who lied about going to heaven so there's your proof, right there.

Right?

A kid may have lied for some attention but the fact remains nobody has ever come back from a NDE and proclaimed they are suddenly atheist. Not one time has this ever occurred.

First, that's a ridiculous statement because you have no way of knowing that NO ONE, in the entire history of human life, that no one has said that.

Second, if someone did say that, it would have no more meaning that someone saying there is an "afterlife".

Neither is proof of anything at all - EXCEPT what you already want and need it to prove.

This is just like the bible and just like religion. Or, for that matter, just like the palm reader or psychic down the street. You have already decided what you will get and sure nuff - you get exactly that.

For what its worth, the same is true of atheists.

Its just like the rock man said - you see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Right?

I'm guessing you have the current list of every so-called NDE that has occurred?
I have no list, but then again, I'm not suggesting that:
"the fact remains nobody has ever come back from a NDE and proclaimed they are suddenly atheist."

Is that really a fact?

That was quite a tale. It's just curious how you are so certain you "can explain it", when you know nothing of the facts.

That's easy, whatever the situation is the results are the same. I can explain it because I have experienced it. What experience do you have on the topic, FoHo?

Folly Hollie! Good to see ya hon...........
Pointless name-caller. Some things never change.

You mean like "Jeebus"?

d7780bd92aa532aff5affa06fac862e7.jpg

I was hoping you had a link to a Hindu, Moslem, Buddhist, etc., who suddenly converted to Christianity after a NDE and visit with the christian gawds.

I would think if there is such a thing as a life consciousness after physical death experiences, that the consciousness would be experienced much the same as it were right here religious or not, you would just be aware that your consciousness is continuing.

The other thing is maybe NDE is only an experience the mind has when it's experiencing a trauma that makes the heart stop.

:dunno:

Not so much a NDE but a revelation.

That's easy, whatever the situation is the results are the same. I can explain it because I have experienced it. What experience do you have on the topic, FoHo?
"That's easy, whatever the situation is the results are the same."

There's a certain pointlesness to that which seems to follow so many of your posts.

In the tale you related, you had no facts surrounding the incident so how is it you now claim to have experienced it?

Right?

I have no list, but then again, I'm not suggesting that:
"the fact remains nobody has ever come back from a NDE and proclaimed they are suddenly atheist."

Is that really a fact?
It seems to be. Do you have any information to add proving your point?

Folly, acquaint yourself with NDE. Not everyone that leaves their body has a conference with Christ. The experience of stepping out of the clay, can result in a variety of experiences. One blind from birth woman having surgery on a tumor in her brain, watched the whole operation, told the doctor what song he was singing, what COLOR his scrubs were, what the instruments looked like. She was 100% correct, and the best part is, even though she is still blind, she knows what the color blue looks like now.

Not so much a NDE but a revelation.

The fellow could have shown a little courtesy by going the extra mile to become a christian preacher following his conversion.

Just curious- was he scheduled to appear before a parole board before his conversion?

"That's easy, whatever the situation is the results are the same."

There's a certain pointlesness to that which seems to follow so many of your posts.

In the tale you related, you had no facts surrounding the incident so how is it you now claim to have experienced it?
She experienced it. What kind of facts are you looking for here? I was stubbed my toe, it hurts. You want facts for that? Then I suggest you go stub your toe. You're looking for facts that can only be experienced by the person involved.

Forum List

Back