Near death experiences

You trolling has the same results, even though the threads are different. You are always a waste of time.
In typical fashion, when your invented stories are exposed as fraud, you resort to name-calling and stomping your feet.

Actually there have been atheists that have come back from a NDE. Some have become preachers because of their experiences.

I had one as a kid, and knew nothing about NDE, when my heart stopped in an ambulance about 20 minutes away from the hospital. When I told my dad I could tell him the color of the new ambulance the town had just received without ever seeing it, and especially that the woman in the ambulance with me wasn't a paramedic, but my grandmother's neighbor, who was a nurse that ran to the house when the ambulance showed up, he turned white as a ghost.

We are made in the image of our Father. We are spirit, wrapped in a terrestrial package. When the package wears out, we step right out of it. We are without end.
So, the Hindu, Moslem, Buddhist, etc., can all expect that having an audience with the jeebus will be a part of their NDE.
It sure would appear to be the case. I'm yet to see anyone with a NDE come back with any of those stories. You have a link to one?
I was hoping you had a link to a Hindu, Moslem, Buddhist, etc., who suddenly converted to Christianity after a NDE and visit with the christian gawds.
Not so much a NDE but a revelation.

The fellow could have shown a little courtesy by going the extra mile to become a christian preacher following his conversion.

Just curious- was he scheduled to appear before a parole board before his conversion?

You seem to be heavily invested in making sure there isn't anything after you die. Why is that? Maybe for you death will become nothing, maybe that's what you will be rewarded. Maybe you will get to spend eternity in limbo. If that's what you want.

Folly, acquaint yourself with NDE. Not everyone that leaves their body has a conference with Christ. The experience of stepping out of the clay, can result in a variety of experiences. One blind from birth woman having surgery on a tumor in her brain, watched the whole operation, told the doctor what song he was singing, what COLOR his scrubs were, what the instruments looked like. She was 100% correct, and the best part is, even though she is still blind, she knows what the color blue looks like now.
Childish name-caller, I'm not real impressed by your gullibility for these totally undocumented tales you relate of "one blind from birth woman"

Did you read about that in a tabloid magazine you picked up at the supermarket check-out line?

Here's an interesting article I read:

A goofy poster on an Internet message board insists that everything she reads in the Star magazine is true.

The member that relayed his experience gave the facts surrounding the incident, FoHo, and I have the ability to read, so I did know the facts necessary to realize what had happened to him even if he couldn't explain his own experience. His body was badly injured, his spirit went to a safe place. He went home.

Decades ago, my sister was a patient representative in a large hospital. She wasn't a Christian at the time. Over several years being in the room with people who died, she changed her mind. She described how she saw these people who she watched die "transform". After watching several dozens of people "leave" in her words, she became convinced we are only here in body and that our souls continue.

My sister was a real hard case. No one knows that better than me. Those experiences must have been very convincing to bring her around.

Dr. Storm, an avowed atheist's NDE is well publicized. It sure turned his porch light on. He's now Reverend Storm:
Reverend Howard Storm s Near-Death Experience

Those interested in the subject might be interested in Dr. Eben Alexander's experience as he explains it in his book, "Proof of Heaven". As a neurosurgeon, he's able to explain his NDE in medical detail.

"This story would be remarkable no matter who it happened to. That it happened to Dr. Alexander makes it revolutionary. No scientist or person of faith will be able to ignore it. Reading it will change your life."

Eben Alexander Proof of Heaven

http://www.newsweek.com/proof-heaven-doctors-experience-afterlife-65327

There are only two destinations - and both are eternal.

That's a no brainer.

- See more at: How To Become A Christian

Last edited:
Pay attention. I had a NDE. Mr X had an NDE. I can relate to it because I experienced the same thing. An out of body experience.
Ah. This is the NDE that Mr. X had, which you are certain of, yet have no facts related to.

Was your alleged NDE actually self-induced paranoia?

The member that relayed his experience gave the facts surrounding the incident, FoHo, and I have the ability to read, so I did know the facts necessary to realize what had happened to him even if he couldn't explain his own experience. His body was badly injured, his spirit went to a safe place. He went home.
So, as you now admit, you know nothing of the circumstances surrounding an anonymous poster who, like you, makes claims that appeal to a certain personality type which is eager to believe and not real discriminating regarding, you know, facts and such trivial things.

A
Folly, acquaint yourself with NDE. Not everyone that leaves their body has a conference with Christ. The experience of stepping out of the clay, can result in a variety of experiences. One blind from birth woman having surgery on a tumor in her brain, watched the whole operation, told the doctor what song he was singing, what COLOR his scrubs were, what the instruments looked like. She was 100% correct, and the best part is, even though she is still blind, she knows what the color blue looks like now.
Childish name-caller, I'm not real impressed by your gullibility for these totally undocumented tales you relate of "one blind from birth woman"

Did you read about that in a tabloid magazine you picked up at the supermarket check-out line?

A goofy poster on an Internet message board insists that everything she reads in the Star magazine is true.

Actually the doctor wrote about it in his book, FoHo. He's smarter than you and realized this happens way to often to be a fraud. In fact several doctors have written about their patient's experiences with NDE.
Did you read in the Star about the troll that doesn't know her ass from page 8 about the subject, but like to show her ignorance anyway?

A

Actually the doctor wrote about it in his book, FoHo. He's smarter than you and realized this happens way to often to be a fraud. In fact several doctors have written about their patient's experiences with NDE.
Did you read in the Star about the troll that doesn't know her ass from page 8 about the subject, but like to show her ignorance anyway?
Ah. "The doctor". Is "the doctor" somehow connected to "Mr. X?"

Interesting how you are so quick to believe what you read in the Star magazine even when the characters are nameless. Was this story containing nameless characters followed by a story about space aliens involving similarly nameless characters?

C
Pay attention. I had a NDE. Mr X had an NDE. I can relate to it because I experienced the same thing. An out of body experience.
Ah. This is the NDE that Mr. X had, which you are certain of, yet have no facts related to.

Was your alleged NDE actually self-induced paranoia?

Considering I was a child and had no paranoia of any kind, was unconscious when the ambulance arrived, and remained so until I was in the hospital, I had no way of knowing what happened in between. Yet I do. Because I have an awareness that you lack. Experience concerning the subject.
I actually heard my grandmother's neighbor say, "Her heart has stopped". I remember thinking, "If I heard you say that I can't be dead". And yet when I thought that, I was in the back of the ambulance looking at myself laying there and her kneeling next to me with her scope on my chest.

And no, Mr. X is a regular member here who was simply relaying his NDE on a NDE thread.
Do you deliver the Star FoHo? What else do you read? TV guide? You poor baby.

A

Ah. "The doctor". Is "the doctor" somehow connected to "Mr. X?"

Interesting how you are so quick to believe what you read in the Star magazine even when the characters are nameless. Was this story containing nameless characters followed by a story about space aliens involving similarly nameless characters?
What is your investment in denying LAD? Is it because if there is life you're entire life philosophy fails?

I'm going to guess there is a thread somewhere here about this. But I would like to know...

Why is it that no NDE ever is someone coming back and saying, yep there was nothing there. Why is that?

I would assume if people didn't have an experience they don't think about it so it's not talked about.
That may be. But why do all that do come back have the same story basically? It doesn't seem to be based on hard core beliefs before hand because in the end they all have the exact same story to tell. By that I mean the only people that seem to come back had a basic understanding of Christianity yet nobody ever comes back that was an atheist. Maybe they don't get to come back.
I read a story about an atheist that came back. And turned Christian. But it was somewhere on the net, years ago.

Meanwhile, if everyone says they see the same thing..or close to it..then it's something to really muse on that so many could experience basically the same thing.

I'm going to guess there is a thread somewhere here about this. But I would like to know...

Why is it that no NDE ever is someone coming back and saying, yep there was nothing there. Why is that?

I would assume if people didn't have an experience they don't think about it so it's not talked about.
That may be. But why do all that do come back have the same story basically? It doesn't seem to be based on hard core beliefs before hand because in the end they all have the exact same story to tell. By that I mean the only people that seem to come back had a basic understanding of Christianity yet nobody ever comes back that was an atheist. Maybe they don't get to come back.
I read a story about an atheist that came back. And turned Christian. But it was somewhere on the net, years ago.

Meanwhile, if everyone says they see the same thing..or close to it..then it's something to really muse on that so many could experience basically the same thing.
According to some we should dismiss this as a myth. I don't get that.

According to some we should dismiss this as a myth. I don't get that.
Well, I don't particularly care what "some" think. I know what I think, feel, believe. Let them think there is nothing if that is what floats their boats. Must be awfully sad being them.

Forum List

Back