Nearly 200 Pride Flags Stolen

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Okay so I admit that nobody should be stealing anything whether you're for or against the LGBT community, but earlier today I posted a thread about an American flag being stolen from a yard on Memorial Day.

There's not very many articles about this and you need to know what you're looking for to search for it as it's extremely difficult to find. It received no air time to my knowledge and I couldn't find it on YouTube but yet I found this? There's just something wrong with that.

Okay so I admit that nobody should be stealing anything whether you're for or against the LGBT community, but earlier today I posted a thread about an American flag being stolen from a yard on Memorial Day.

There's not very many articles about this and you need to know what you're looking for to search for it as it's extremely difficult to find. It received no air time to my knowledge and I couldn't find it on YouTube but yet I found this? There's just something wrong with that.

normally i would not like stealing an american flag, but, if the sucker were upside down i might take it down , fold it properly, and give it to a school or organization that will fly MY flag with respect.

if maga flies their flag upside down, how can we tell?

1717278429144.png

normally i would not like stealing an american flag, but, if the sucker were upside down i might take it down , fold it properly, and give it to a school or organization that will fly MY flag with respect.

View attachment 955717
there is NOTHING disrespectful about flying the flag upside down it is a sign of distress.

View attachment 955717

I use to think so too but I found out that it's a distress signal.

1 vs 200 and you're concerned that the 1 didn't get the most coverage?

View attachment 955717

I'm more stealthy.....Stars and Bars for the win. ;)

OIP.8SAl2XfRU5kYoWDUKRE8LAAAAA

NOBODY is proud of being a sexual deviant. Nobody. You might have made an acceptable adjustment, but pride? It is absurd. It's like being proud of being left-handed.

Same goes for the other gang of sexual irregulars who celebrate this day and month. Proud? I don't think so. And there is no logical connection between being "gay" and being "trans." They only celebrate the other because it's fashionable.

I wonder what the left would do if someone came along and set every one of those flags on fire? Would it be freedom of speech?

How does it feel to have your flag removed LGBT?... now you know how MAGA Patriots feel...

Forum List

Back