Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

When the actuall virus only kills about 1.2%
so then according to you, there should be 906 thousand people dead from vaccines. Since 151 million in US vaccinated times 0.006 is 906,000.

WTF are you talking about?
The virus only kills about 1.2%
Are you going to argue that fact?
Only? That’s tens of million dead stupid

LOL....
The numbers vary depending on who you want to believe.
They go from 3.9 million to 6.9 million total deaths world wide.

I believe in freedom of choice. If dying is what somebody wants to do, have at it. But when their bad decisions affect the health of others, gotta draw the line.

If the "others" have taken the vaccine or have had COVID-19, what difference does it make if others have or not?

The danger of the unvaccinated is that they will serve as a petri dish to the creation of more dangerous and deadly mutations.
alice-keeler-link-please-S.jpg

I believe in freedom of choice. If dying is what somebody wants to do, have at it. But when their bad decisions affect the health of others, gotta draw the line.

If the "others" have taken the vaccine or have had COVID-19, what difference does it make if others have or not?
Covid needs live human hosts to stay alive, spread and mutate

The unvaccinated provide those hosts

That is actually a better argument for the legalization of gay marriage.

The difference in this case is that the petri dish of unvaccinated people spawn mutations that could be immune to the vaccinations. We see this all the time with the seasonal flu and common cold.

And yet we have massive sexual disease pandemics that you deny. All that education.
What does that have to do with anything?
Sexual diseases in the US totaled less than 0.8% of the number of cases in the COVID pandemic. And if you factor in the claim that any times that number of cases existed from asymptomatic people, that drops to under 0.1%.

Why is he worrying about the 0.1% while ignoring the 99.9%

I’m all in favor of letting anti-vax Karens die if that’s what they want.
Problem is, these idiots in southern and intermountain west states where only 30% have vaxed could be a problem for the rest of us.
They are literal Petri dishes for variants, some of which could get past our current vaccines and start killing responsible citizens.

Leftists are such wonderful people, aren't they?

This sentiment is all over everywhere. Let 'em die. Yep.

You don't get to "draw lines" for any of us.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it on up.
So it is your right to make others sick (even the vaccinated) and possibly kill them with a variant?

NO. So please put that in ya own pipe & smoke it on up! :smoke:

If you believe it is my obligation to inject myself with a medication I do not want to keep others well, then when I need a kidney transplant, give me yours.

This is not difficult.

Problem is, these idiots in southern and intermountain west states where only 30% have vaxed could be a problem for the rest of us.
They are literal Petri dishes for variants, some of which could get past our current vaccines and start killing responsible citizens.

So it is your right to make others sick (even the vaccinated) and possibly kill them with a variant?

NO. So please put that in ya own pipe & smoke it on up! :smoke:

If you believe it is my obligation to inject myself with a medication I do not want to keep others well, then when I need a kidney transplant, give me yours.

This is not difficult.
You think being vaccinated is equivalent to major surgery?

This is not difficult.
Actually what is being asked is to either get the vaccination, or continue to wear the masks, socially distance, and wash his hands frequently.

ce83ruw3te771.jpg

As usual, you post lies. California is at the bottom of the educational pile. Using wallethub for your stats is just retarded, dude.

California ranked as the least educated state in the country

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
interesting nearly doesn't mean all unvaccinated. So you're saying vaccinated people are also dying from Covid19?

This is not difficult.
Actually what is being asked is to either get the vaccination, or continue to wear the masks, socially distance, and wash his hands frequently.
how about niether

Forum List

Back