Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

I’m all in favor of letting anti-vax Karens die if that’s what they want.
Problem is, these idiots in southern and intermountain west states where only 30% have vaxed could be a problem for the rest of us.
They are literal Petri dishes for variants, some of which could get past our current vaccines and start killing responsible citizens.

Leftists are such wonderful people, aren't they?

This sentiment is all over everywhere. Let 'em die. Yep.
I believe in freedom of choice. If dying is what somebody wants to do, have at it. But when their bad decisions affect the health of others, gotta draw the line.

You don't get to "draw lines" for any of us.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it on up.
ce83ruw3te771.jpg

As usual, you post lies. California is at the bottom of the educational pile. Using wallethub for your stats is just retarded, dude.

California ranked as the least educated state in the country

there is more to education than completing 9th grade or graduating from high school. Its the total score:

california is 26th.

Problem is, these idiots in southern and intermountain west states where only 30% have vaxed could be a problem for the rest of us.
They are literal Petri dishes for variants, some of which could get past our current vaccines and start killing responsible citizens.

I believe in freedom of choice. If dying is what somebody wants to do, have at it. But when their bad decisions affect the health of others, gotta draw the line.

So it is your right to make others sick (even the vaccinated) and possibly kill them with a variant?

NO. So please put that in ya own pipe & smoke it on up! :smoke:

If you believe it is my obligation to inject myself with a medication I do not want to keep others well, then when I need a kidney transplant, give me yours.

This is not difficult.
You think being vaccinated is equivalent to major surgery?

For some people it is worse. You're rolling the dice. But the philosophy is certainly the same. Do you REALLY want to implement a society where it is compulsory to submit to a medical intervention in order to protect the health of others?

For some people it is worse. You're rolling the dice. But the philosophy is certainly the same. Do you REALLY want to implement a society where it is compulsory to submit to a medical intervention in order to protect the health of others?
Good question. The answer is not necessarily black and white. I’m not in favor of forcing anyone to get vaccinated, but the government can quarantine people with infectious diseases against their will.

interesting nearly doesn't mean all unvaccinated. So you're saying vaccinated people are also dying from Covid19?
Actually the CDC is saying none of the vaccinated are dying from COVID19, since they state that the vaccines are so far 100% effective in preventing serious complications or death.

In clinical trials, the vaccine was 100% effective at preventing severe disease.

The US supreme court, post the turn of the century smallpox pandemic, has consistently ruled that nobody of sound mind, can be forced to undergo any kind of medical procedure, or take any kind of medication without informed consent.

ce83ruw3te771.jpg
It's called having smaller populations.

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
interesting nearly doesn't mean all unvaccinated. So you're saying vaccinated people are also dying from Covid19?
When I got my vaccine, they said it was 95 percent effective. It is obviously much better than that

How effective is not getting the vaccine?

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
When I got my vaccine, they said it was 95 percent effective. It is obviously much better than that

How effective is not getting the vaccine?

1624655352872.png

Covid needs live human hosts to stay alive, spread and mutate

The unvaccinated provide those hosts
Just look what happened when we denied smallpox those hosts.
and COVID-19 will be around forever.

Bring smallpox into the discussion is nothing but a strawman argument.

The fatality rate of smallpox is THIRTY TIMES that of COVID-19.

To date, we have had about 33.5 MILLION confirmed cases of COVID-19. That means that if COVID-19 were deadly as smallpox, we'd have had 10.5 MILLION fatalities by now. Also, unlike COVID-19 affected ALL AGES. Yeah, that would make a major difference in whether people wanted to take an experimental vaccine or not.

List-M.jpg

Darwin Awards are on me.

Enjoy your death celebrations with comrades
We have had enough deaths in this country

It is a shame we have to still deal with COVID deaths when a vaccine is readily available
Show me a FDA approved vaccine.

NYS...
My across the street neighbor is a physician's assistance who was just fired because he wouldn't get the shot.

Try 4.5 billion years of evolution.
No surprise, once again you've got nothing. Keep up the good work!
All I have is 4.5 billion years of evolutionary history that viruses mutate.
Or you could take the seasonal flu, and common cold as more recent proofs.

National Center for Biotechnology Information › articles › PMC5355621
Who said that a virus does not mutate and what difference does it make? Your point being?

Try 4.5 billion years of evolution.
No surprise, once again you've got nothing. Keep up the good work!
All I have is 4.5 billion years of evolutionary history that viruses mutate.
Or you could take the seasonal flu, and common cold as more recent proofs.

National Center for Biotechnology Information › articles › PMC5355621

So you resort to an argument that no one has made. We all KNOW that viruses mutate. We also know that the more the virus mutates, in general, the less lethal it becomes. So once again, you are arguing something that is accepted, and well known. The seasonal flu is more deadly than COVID. ALL metrics supports this observation. So, yet again, why is the CDC not at even 50% vax rate?

1. Smallpox: The U.S. announced smallpox eradicated in 1972. Less than a decade later, it became the first and only disease eliminated worldwide.

2. Polio: A polio vaccine was unveiled in 1955, and the disease was declared eliminated by 1979.

Other diseases have been eliminated from the American continents, but still exist in third world countries.

So it is possible to completely eliminate COVID-19 within years, not decades.

1. Smallpox: The U.S. announced smallpox eradicated in 1972. Less than a decade later, it became the first and only disease eliminated worldwide.

2. Polio: A polio vaccine was unveiled in 1955, and the disease was declared eliminated by 1979.

Other diseases have been eliminated from the American continents, but still exist in third world countries.

So it is possible to completely eliminate COVID-19 within years, not decades.
but still exist in third world countries

Which is why Liberals endorse Open Borders.
Thanks for being an idiot.

Who said that a virus does not mutate and what difference does it make? Your point being?
viruses mutate in order to gain an evolutionary advantage. Which in human communicable diseases means they become more contagious and or more deadly.

Letting COVID-19 continue to spread uncontrolled from human to human means additional opportunity to mutate. Like the delta mutation, and almost a dozen more.

Forum List

Back