Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
Talk about silver linings...

This pandemic will end up reducing even further the pool of treasonous voters! It's all good!

Die, Trumpoids, die!!! The sooner the better, for all of us.
Yeah, we'll see how that works out for you.

Unvaccinated people are more likely to be right-leaning than left-leaning.
Thank you for that unscientific opinion.

Are you seriously denying this? It's obvious. Here are several sources:

View attachment 505171

View attachment 505168

View attachment 505169

View attachment 505170

Here are the top 10 states with vaccinations. All of them are blue.

View attachment 505388

Here are the bottom 10 states with vaccinations. They have 51 listed because they listed Washington DC separate. All of the bottom vaccinated states are red.

View attachment 505389
Doesn't surprise me one bit that most "blue" people are gullible sheep.
All Republicans are treasonous rats.

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
Talk about silver linings...

This pandemic will end up reducing even further the pool of treasonous voters! It's all good!

Die, Trumpoids, die!!! The sooner the better, for all of us.
Yeah, we'll see how that works out for you.
It's already working out great! Unvaccinated Trumpoid traitors are catching COVID, and in many cases, the Delta variant!

Wow, sometimes the news is so exhilarating! A country with fewer treasonous Trumpoids! Go COVID!!!

Darwin Awards are on me.

Then stop trying to make them mandatory or requiring vax passports. You have no excuse.
What's mandatory is that if you come near me you will either be vaccinated or masked. No exceptions are allowed. This is not negotiable. It is not a request.

Is that counting the people that died after taking the vaccines? :abgg2q.jpg:
And how many people is that? Sounds like yet another white-right ephemera.... and so of course you instantly believed it.

No, now the deaths will be mostly among white-right Republiklan traitors who refused to be vaccinated. They will die of the Delta variant, and I don't mind saying I CHEER those deaths, as they are treasonous scum who are a detriment to the country. Good riddance.

Darwin Awards are on me.

Those with natural immunity are equally protected. Funny how leftists fail to mention that.
How do you know? Does the test show it? If natural immunity can be shown, okay. If people are saying they're immune because they don't know they've had it, that's basically a poor excuse for refusing the vaccine.
How do you not know?

No point vaccinating those who’ve had COVID-19: Cleveland Clinic study suggests​

The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination.
I thought you meant people who have never caught it, not people who have already had it. But the vaccine also protects against variants, which natural immunity won't. If we were running short of vaccine, I'd say yes, make them lower priority, but some of those variants aren't fooling around. If I were a survivor, I'd get it anyway.
What makes you think that having Covid 19 (the original) doesn't offer immunity from new variants?

I’m all in favor of letting anti-vax Karens die if that’s what they want.
Problem is, these idiots in southern and intermountain west states where only 30% have vaxed could be a problem for the rest of us.
They are literal Petri dishes for variants, some of which could get past our current vaccines and start killing responsible citizens.

Leftists are such wonderful people, aren't they?

This sentiment is all over everywhere. Let 'em die. Yep.

Problem is, these idiots in southern and intermountain west states where only 30% have vaxed could be a problem for the rest of us.
They are literal Petri dishes for variants, some of which could get past our current vaccines and start killing responsible citizens.

I believe in freedom of choice. If dying is what somebody wants to do, have at it. But when their bad decisions affect the health of others, gotta draw the line.

View attachment 505171

View attachment 505168

View attachment 505169

View attachment 505170

View attachment 505388

Here are the bottom 10 states with vaccinations. They have 51 listed because they listed Washington DC separate. All of the bottom vaccinated states are red. Notice all of them had higher number of cases per 1 thousand people than most of the blue states.

View attachment 505389
Georgia is blue. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I believe in freedom of choice. If dying is what somebody wants to do, have at it. But when their bad decisions affect the health of others, gotta draw the line.

You don't get to "draw lines" for any of us.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it on up.

Darwin Awards are on me.

Our local death toll went down over the last week. I guess The Big J has come again and resurrected a few.

In ALmeda county Calif. they revised down BY 25%... Because they are now using the NORMAL determination of cause parameters instead of "died WITH covid" -- the smaller number "died BY Covid"...

Have a feeling, the majority of counties haven't gone "back to science" yet...

ours were because they had attributed some of the deaths to the city that should have been attributed to the county in other places instead, so as the city went down a couple, the county went up a couple. The Virginia health department runs a pretty tight ship

Actually they rate medical personnel amongst the highest vaccinated.
Why did you fail to state taking the vaccine is a job requirement?
If they don’t they get fired.
It's almost ironic, since the states where people are most likely to get vaccinated can not make it a job requirement.
While those states where people are least likely to get vaccinated can be a requirement of employment.

So it is your right to make others sick (even the vaccinated) and possibly kill them with a variant?

NO. So please put that in ya own pipe & smoke it on up! :smoke:

View attachment 505171

View attachment 505168

View attachment 505169

View attachment 505170

View attachment 505388

Here are the bottom 10 states with vaccinations. They have 51 listed because they listed Washington DC separate. All of the bottom vaccinated states are red.

View attachment 505389
Doesn't surprise me one bit that most "blue" people are gullible sheep.
This is why we can’t have nice things.

So it is your right to make others sick (even the vaccinated) and possibly kill them with a variant?

This is why the US is 27th in math and science. We have too many people who don't understand either.
The danger of the unvaccinated is that they will serve as a petri dish to the creation of more dangerous and deadly mutations.

This is why the US is 27th in math and science. We have too many people who don't understand either.
The danger of the unvaccinated is that they will serve as a petri dish to the creation of more dangerous and deadly mutations.
I don’t get it, especially those with kids. Their children can’t go to school, summer camp, etc without vaccination records for the basics - measles, polio, etc etc and those diseases have been nearly eradicated. How is this any different, except that the chances of getting the COVIDS is 100 times greater? :confused-84:

No, but you ARE dumb enough to panic about a "pandemic" that 100 years from now no one will be able to prove happened.
COVID put a hole in the numbers. From the stock market, to the US population growth, there will always be an asterisk after 2020.

No, it didn't. The CDC finally admitted that 87% claimed covid deaths are actually due to other causes.

Hell, 37,000 deaths were people in HOSPICE! Those are people who are dead, they just haven't flipped the final switch.

In other words the vast number of claimed covid deaths are lies.
My sister in law caught COVID in January and was hospitalized. Shortly after, she was placed on a respirator. She was on the respirator for three weeks when she caught pneumonia and died.

According to you, her cause of death was pneumonia

Sad for her. Why is it that CDC isn't at full vaccination? You would think that if it were so important they would be at 100%.

They aren't even close.

Why?

It's not like they can't get it.

ce83ruw3te771.jpg

Forum List

Back