Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

What a joke: Fau Chi is honest with us.

Where has Fauci ever differed from the consensus of global medical experts?

The ones who were not honest were those like SweetSue who spread misinformation hoping that more people would die.

The tide is turning for all of you. See: only N95 masks really work. Remember when we were told to just put the stupid cloth masks Aunt Joan made out of her extra curtain material over our mug?

You're losing now and the losing will continue all the way through November.
N95 works on paper and in a lab, but it certainly doesn't work when worn. Your glasses fog up when n95 is on your face, but they don't fog up in the lab.

How am I losing?

It is the unvaccinated who are dying.
Where does that put you?
As you redefine the definition at will and then call double jabbers unvaccinated deaths.

Cooking the Books again is all you wankers are doing........Same as the housing bubble under Bush.......worked out well then too as the Too Big to Fail were SELF REGULATED........

More lies.........more BS.

As you redefine the definition at will and then call double jabbers unvaccinated deaths.

Cooking the Books again is all you wankers are doing........Same as the housing bubble under Bush.......worked out well then too as the Too Big to Fail were SELF REGULATED........

More lies.........more BS.
1640619166480.jpeg

He doesn’t have an N95 in that video.
He has plenty that seal the same way an n95. I don't think you have had an osha respirator fit test for your n95 under a tent, nor have you had the ongoing respirator training that those of us who work with hazmat do. If your n95 that you are not certified for actually sealed like it does when you pass the banana oil portion of a fit test, the pressure of your exhalation would push it free from your face so that your breath goes out the sides or exhalation valve, just like any other mask shown in the video.

He has plenty that seal the same way an n95. I don't think you have had an osha respirator fit test for your n95 under a tent, nor have you had the ongoing respirator training that those of us who work with hazmat do. If your n95 that you are not certified for actually sealed like it does when you pass the banana oil portion of a fit test, the pressure of your exhalation would push it free from your face so that your breath goes out the sides or exhalation valve, just like any other mask shown in the video.
I do fit tests every year for my N95. My face really doesn't change that much.

If you know what you're talking about, none of the masks he has fit anywhere near the N95 (although the last one is a halfmask respirator and obviously counts).

If you know what you're talking about, none of the masks he has fit anywhere near the N95 (although the last one is a halfmask respirator and obviously counts).
Is your n95 voluntarily worn?

How many fit tests did the country take for the last 2 years? General population?

lmao

OSHA requires the fit test in industry.........and medical........we go every year too..........And we deal with shit that will kill you dead in one sniff.............how about you?

How many fit tests did the country take for the last 2 years? General population?

lmao

OSHA requires the fit test in industry.........and medical........we go every year too..........And we deal with shit that will kill you dead in one sniff.............how about you?
Is there a point here?

Not when I'm in a COVID patient room. I've taken to wearing it more routinely now with particularly vulnerable individuals.
Anybody who has been wearing respirators for any period of time and has the ongoing training and fit tests knows that a disposable n95 will never seal right. About a year or so ago, a bunch of us where I work were watching that video and we put it to the test. There is a car wash nearby, and some of the guys over there vape so we talked them into doing what the doctor did in that video. There is nothing more genuine and authentic than a test in the real world, and the vapes from those guys did exactly like in the video I posted. Once you've seen what really happens in the real world, no studies, links, propaganda, or claims can undo what is seen out in the wild.

Anybody who has been wearing respirators for any period of time and has the ongoing training and fit tests knows that a disposable n95 will never seal right. About a year or so ago, a bunch of us where I work were watching that video and we put it to the test. There is a car wash nearby, and some of the guys over there vape so we talked them into doing what the doctor did in that video. There is nothing more genuine and authentic than a test in the real world, and the vapes from those guys did exactly like in the video I posted. Once you've seen what really happens in the real world, no studies, links, propaganda, or claims can undo what is seen out in the wild.
Are you talking about context or COVID or something else? I’ve been wearing N95 for two years around a lot of COVID patients and haven’t gotten sick. Same with my colleagues.

Forum List

Back