Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

That doesn't mean that the n95 is helping, it just means you have been complying with the dress code.
Seems after spending hours and hours in those rooms, one of us would have gotten COVID if the N95 wasn't effective.

Yesterday's Frontline workers are today's unemployed.
Huh? I thought you were going on a tear about ineffective N95s, now it's something about frontline workers and vaccination?

Vaccine mandates are to prevent workers from spreading COVID to others. I know some places which require permanent N95s for all unvaccinated individuals, which is kind of a resource drain but not that big since N95s seem pretty plentiful.

Huh? I thought you were going on a tear about ineffective N95s, now it's something about frontline workers and vaccination?

Vaccine mandates are to prevent workers from spreading COVID to others. I know some places which require permanent N95s for all unvaccinated individuals, which is kind of a resource drain but not that big since N95s seem pretty plentiful.

Stop pushing Biden's Big Lie that vaccinated people can't spread Covid. You're killing people with that lie.

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." -Joe Biden, 2021

He’s wrong. Don’t know if he’s a liar or made a mistake.

He made the same "mistake" a lot. You fell for it every time.

Fact Check: Did Joe Biden spread misinformation on COVID vaccines?

The president claimed at a CNN town hall that people vaccinated against COVID do not get hospitalized, need ICU treatment, or die because of the disease.

www.newsweek.com

The president said there is a pandemic for those who are not vaccinated against COVID. He went on to claim: "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."

Biden also said: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

“Everybody talks about freedom about not to have a shot or have a test,” Biden said. “Well guess what? How about patriotism? How about you make sure you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anybody else? What about that? What’s the big deal?”

Biden then addressed vaccine requirements for medical workers: "We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you."

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
Your source was so valid they yanked the website.

Fact is, not only does the data show boosters don’t work, the data shows boosters are directly linked to catching the ChiCom Flu.
1640644988070.png

I don’t have any data one way or the other. It’ll take some time to determine. At least, if you want to do a good job.
2097 to be exact. That’s when Joe says the government will tell us about what your injecting in you and your kids.

Forum List

Back