Nearly Half of Americans think their government should use torture in their anti-terrorism campaigns?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Americans divided in views of use of torture in U.S. anti-terror efforts

Now America also designates sometimes their own citizens as "domestic terrorists" do they use torture too against "domestic terrorists"?
Lawyer says Gravette man charged in Capitol riot 'tortured' in D.C. jail

That is why I support Russia. Not because Russia is much better then the US, but the US is the bigger hegemon, they controll nearly everything. Now if the US lost, Russia would probably not conquer the world but there would be indeed more pluralism and less american hegemony. There would be more democracy then and freedom because I do not think the US is really democratic or free.

I also have written about a Satanic Revolution in the USA. That fits into that picture for me too.

Now America also designates sometimes their own citizens as "domestic terrorists" do they use torture too against "domestic terrorists"?

That is why I support Russia. Not because Russia is much better then the US, but the US is the bigger hegemon, they controll nearly everything. Now if the US lost, Russia would probably not conquer the world but there would be indeed more pluralism and less american hegemony. There would be more democracy then and freedom because I do not think the US is really democratic or free.

I also have written about a Satanic Revolution in the USA. That fits into that picture for me too.

Because they don't think the government will use it against these people saying they should use torture.

Because they don't think the government will use it against these people saying they should use torture.
free countries don't have political prisoners, nor do they torture anyone

after 9/11 , we (on the left then) told folks the PA and creation of an American gestapo (homeland insecurity) would only lead us down the fascist road

Now the left is all for it.....

~S~

free countries don't have political prisoners, nor do they torture anyone

after 9/11 , we (on the left then) told folks the PA and creation of an American gestapo (homeland insecurity) would only lead us down the fascist road

Now the left is all for it.....

~S~

Well, are there any "free" countries?

First link 2017, 2nd 2021.

Your Jan. defendant alleges nothing that rises to the level of actual torture.

Your idea that somehow a greater democracy would come out of a Russian world victory is absurd and historically unsupportable~

First link 2017, 2nd 2021.

Your Jan. defendant alleges nothing that rises to the level of actual torture.

Your idea that somehow a greater democracy would come out of a Russian world victory is absurd and historically unsupportable~

Im not saying a "world victory" but a local victory, because I think that if america controlls everything or sets up a one world government, or one world hegemony, there will be less democracy then if many controll eatch other. I do not think Russia should controll the world either or have a "world victory" or "invade the US" but i do not think that is a real threat anyways, i think it is a scapegoat.

Im not saying a "world victory" but a local victory, because I think that if america controlls everything or sets up a one world government, or one world hegemony, there will be less democracy then if many controll eatch other. I do not think Russia should controll the world either or have a "world victory" or "invade the US" but i do not think that is a real threat anyways, i think it is a scapegoat.
It's not the United States setting this up. However, we are deeply involved with many of our top people sell outs. The usual suspects in Europe have a lot of power.

It's not the United States setting this up. However, we are deeply involved with many of our top people sell outs. The usual suspects in Europe have a lot of power.

I think its the United States setting all this up and not only there. They also dont even hide they want total world domination, they always want to be and consider themselfes "the greatest country on earth" now if you said "america is not the greatest country on earth" you would be seen as traitor as terrorist.

If you don't want to be tortured don't be a terrorist. It's pretty simple.

It's my stance on criminals that don't want to get their ass beat or shot, well then don't do criminal shit.

Thats not what I said.
Perhaps you might feel different if the muslims were killing gypsies.

Do you think only a "muslim" can be a terrorist? It seems you think of "terrorist" immediately as a "muslim with beard" it seems. There are various types of terrorists.

Watch this video....

1. Everyone of them says "The US is the greatest country in the world"
2. One guy says "No the US is not the greatest country in the world" you think now he is normal, not a chauvinist like the others but then the plot twist, he makes a long emotional speech why the USA WERE in the past ALWAYS the greatest country on earth, and why they SHOULD BE again.

I think the United States actually wants total world domination, do you think the United States wants total world domination, but I think it's something very natural for them, because they also consider themselves to be "the biggest country in the world" and that the United States is always the best in everything have to be the best and master everyone else that applies to you like hello

I for one don't oppose torture under some circumstances.
Hypothetical situation: Several terrorists infiltrate into the US and await a shipment of several nukes to arrive. Each terrorist collects one nuke and goes to their particular predesignated city to set it up. Someone they know here grows a conscience and informs the government of the plan and knows only one of the terrorists, but not which city and location within the city. The terrorists must be stopped or millions in each unkown city will die. The government locates and arrests one of the terrorsts. The policy....no torture, thus he won't say a word. At this point I am in favor of utilizing any torture that may possibly yield some information. Better that than just writing off many millions of our people.

I think its the United States setting all this up and not only there. They also dont even hide they want total world domination, they always want to be and consider themselfes "the greatest country on earth" now if you said "america is not the greatest country on earth" you would be seen as traitor as terrorist.
China is ostensibly part of globalism. However, China will tell the globalist government that we will be part of to take a hike and takes its place as the new number one superpower of the world in a couple of decades if not sooner.

Do you think only a "muslim" can be a terrorist? It seems you think of "terrorist" immediately as a "muslim with beard" it seems. There are various types of terrorists.

As the saying goes.. Not all muslims are terrorist but most terrorist are muslims.
Name me one group that has more terrorist.
I'll wait.

Forum List

Back