Nebraska governor makes right call on federal aid

Interesting that you think there is a direct correlation between sex and pregnancy. Some couples try for years and are unsuccessful at getting pregnant, while others are extraordinarily fertile. Plus, as you know, nothing is 100%, so unless you suggest that marriages switch to celibacy to avoid additional children?
Or, you know, keep having sex but with the addition of BIRTH CONTROL...

You made the claim, Moron. You clearly can’t back it up, so you are a lying sack of vermin shit.

Dismissed, punk.
I made the claim. You doubted it. So it's on you to proove your doubt. But you can't

You asshole Dem MF'ers, if you idiots hadn't jacked up the price of gas and everything else poor folk could afford food. OH SNAP!!

You didn't gooogle anything..

Living Wage Calculation for Las Vegas-Henderson-Paradise, NV
1 ADULT 2 ADULTS (BOTH WORKING)
0 Children 1 Child
Living Wage $16.86 $19.90
Poverty Wage $6.53 $5.54
Minimum Wage $10.50 $10.50

So much free food floatin around out there I pity the fool that cant get their hands on some if they need it.

Actually those are categories rejected for EBT payment. Those have to paid cash, like when they buy cigarettes or beer or drugs.

Can You Use Food Stamps To Buy Snacks?

USDA Snack Food Examples​

Of course, the definition of snack food is a highly personal one. However, the USDA website offers a comprehensive list of examples, including:

• Potato, corn, wheat, tortilla, pita and vegetable chips, crisps, sticks and straws; onion ring snacks; corn nuts; snack mixes; crackers; pork rinds; pretzels; pre-popped or un-popped popcorn and cheese puffs or curls
  • Donuts, brownies, cupcakes, cookies, snack cakes, muffins, pastries, sweet rolls, pies, cakes, pudding, churros, scones, gelatin desserts and any packaged mixes designed to make the previously listed items
  • Mints, chocolate, marshmallow, gum, toffee, brittle, fudge, marzipan, nougat, candy bars and all varieties of candy
  • Ice cream, ice milk, frozen yogurt, custard, whipped cream, sherbet, sorbet, gelato, granita, Italian ices, frozen carbonated beverages, snow cones and ice pops
  • Any food item with a main ingredient listed as an accessory food item — i.e., salted crackers
Chances are at least a few of your favorite snacks are listed above. If not, there’s a good chance they’re still included, as these were just examples of eligible items.

Doesn't seem to be the case .. in fact, you can buy all sorts of non-nutritional crap using taxpayer funds.

Absolutely the answer. Marry baby mama. Provide a home for your children, and don't have more children than your paycheck can afford...
In 2017, Demos published a study titled, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.” On page ten, this statement is written:

“The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household.”

So it's the answer.

Like I said, I don't need you to tell mee what food insecurity is. I have seen food insecurity annd it is not what you want it to be. And again, that governor is all for corporate welfare, farm welfare, oil welfare, and increased law enforcement welfare even as his state is mostly rural.

You animals live with food insecurity because you burn loot and murder your own fucking neighbors and neighborhoods.
Starve to death.
Decent people won't miss you

Forum List

Back