Need proof that our government is out of control? Pentagon CHEERS the firing of Tucker Carlson

Why are you still talking to me?

Your "mostly peaceful protesting" was simply a raging fucking lie.

I never called it that genius. That’s why I just brought it up to make a point that obviously when right over your head.

Haha, I keep talking to you because you constantly make a fool out of yourself and it’s amusing

I never called it that genius. That’s why I just brought it up to make a point that obviously when right over your head.

Haha, I keep talking to you because you constantly make a fool out of yourself and it’s amusing

Well, I'm having a lot of fun humiliating you too! I guess that works well.

I mean, look at your numbers here.

Keep making a fool of yourself. I don't really care.

Let's have more.

Bring it.

Working for the government never meant you had to accept tucker's verifiable lies as equally valid as the truth.
working for the government means one's authority will always be questioned , which Tuck proved they can't handle, and lower themselves to painting him a liar

~S~

Go ahead and open up your posts at random and tell everyone how smart someone would need to be to know you're racist as fuck.
Smart people would know I’m not scared of truth, they’d know I’m REAList as fuck. Pussified PC programmed bitches would cry “RACIST”.

Even the other racists here would have to admit that LOSER is a pathetic racist, but he is far too much of a pussy to own it. What a weakling.

Pentagon officials are entitled to their own opinions, right?

No, they're not, when their opinions indicate how seriously fascist they are.

Government has no business having opinions about corporate media and corporate media have no business having opinions about government.

When the line gets blurred, the country goes fascist.

PERIOD.

Although we are not surprisd that c*ntycorns don't understand this.

I deem you a leftist because literally every single thing you post and espouse here seems to closely align with the opinions and positions of the openly proud leftists. Like Golfing Gator Mac1958 pknopp and other closet lefties you atleast have the decency and self awareness to know that you should be ashamed of you leftist alignment…you simply can’t stop yourselves.
I ain't ashamed of my positions, period :dunno: Too bad.

working for the government means one's authority will always be questioned , which Tuck proved they can't handle, and lower themselves to painting him a liar

~S~
Sure. Reasonably questioning the government is to be expected. Carlson's provably batshit crazy conspiracy theory accusations are not.

You fools continue to believe that everyone is cheering Tucker Carlson’s firing because he is a conservative. Everyone is cheering Tucker Carlson’s firing because he was a lying piece of shit.

The man publicly admits that he lies to you, and he thinks you’re stupid enough to believe him. Any decent, honest individual in the world would cheer the firing of such a racist, misogynist, and dishonest media personality.

But then you’ve never demonstrated any decency or honesty in anything you post.

Pot meet kettle.

Sure. Reasonably questioning the government is to be expected. Carlson's provably batshit crazy conspiracy theory accusations are not.
but you see, that's the thing Bulldog, anyone who questions authority is a conspirator theorist , or domestic terrorist now.

You do know our own CIA created the term 'conspirator theorist' , and sold it to the public for this very reason

~S~

but you see, that's the thing Bulldog, anyone who questions authority is a conspirator theorist , or domestic terrorist now.

You do know our own CIA created the term 'conspirator theorist' , and sold it to the public for this very reason

~S~

The BULLDOG bot doesn't KNOW shit. It thinks it knows everything.

~S~
Well, that is what fox told you, but it's not true. It's their job to keep you stirred up and scared of everything. In your case, it's working fine.

Forum List

Back