Need proof that our government is out of control? Pentagon CHEERS the firing of Tucker Carlson

Russia poses "no risk" to us?

You're just lying. Come on. It's okay to just be honest now and then. Mix it up a little.

I asked you a question. Can you not answer it? Have I called your bluff at the wrong time?

What kind of risk? Please be specific.

They have nukes and consider the West their enemy. They are constantly trying to disrupt our elections. They are constantly trying to break through our tech defenses, from nukes to electrical grids. Just for starters.

Jesus Gramps, I can't believe you didn't know any of that.

That's depressing. Seriously. What the fuck.

Holy shit. ANOTHER one doesn't know.

Please see post 111.

I've now had two Trumpsters ask what risk Russia poses to us.

They literally don't know.

There are no words.

Lots of countries have nukes. And EVERY COUNTRY including us always dabble in the elections of others to try to get an outcome we/they like.
As for the rest of your post it's laughable gibberish at best.
Mac1958 , like all backwards and confused leftists doesn’t really care about “threats to America”….If he did he’d be down at our southern border today begging for almost dead Joe to shut it down.

Last edited:
Mac1958 , like all backwards and confused leftists doesn’t really care about “threats to America….If he did he’d be down at our southern border today begging for almost dead Joe to shut it down.

Now now Mac is a nonpartisan libertarian

Roflmao

Give it up already

As Tucker proved; you watched a “mostly peaceful protest”. You’re mad at him for telling you the truth you didn’t want…aren’t you?
Weren’t the summer riots also called mostly peaceful protests?! What in the word do you think you’re proving with that point?!

No, they don’t. The publicly owned media don’t make it a common practice to lie about everything in the service of one party.

That’s the problem Americans are facing today. Republicans are acting in a completely authoritarian and unconstitutional manner and went cold on their bullshit, their only defence is that “Democrats are doing it too”.

But what Republicans are doing is nothing like any other political party has done in the history of your nation. Trying to prevent anyone who won’t vote for THEM, from voting.
Look at their posts on this thread. They jump up to defend, and attack for, Putin and Russia.

These people love these autocratic strongmen. They're not even trying to hide it any more. They want to be led by an aggressive authoritarian.

Never did I think I would see this in America. Never, ever.

So much for our media being independent of government. It is beyond ridiculous that our government has gotten in bed with our media and apparently will face no consequences for the clear line being crossed.
Tucker spanked them all with his first public statement about how telling the truth makes you stronger while at the same time lying makes you weaker and more afraid.

Weren’t the summer riots also called mostly peaceful protests?! What in the word do you think you’re proving with that point?!

Just because a cat has kittens in the oven doesn't mean you can call them biscuits.

But then, you're just being you, so............................

Forum List

Back