Need proof that our government is out of control? Pentagon CHEERS the firing of Tucker Carlson

More clearly? You mean like MTG?
images
Your partisan comments are boring.

Look at their posts on this thread. They jump up to defend, and attack for, Putin and Russia.

These people love these autocratic strongmen. They're not even trying to hide it any more. They want to be led by an aggressive authoritarian.

Never did I think I would see this in America. Never, ever.
Yeah, but they lose elections. So their moral outrage is just window dressing. Hard to be authoritarian with no real power. :dunno:

Yeah yeah….so is Golfing Gator pknopp Tumblin Tumbleweed and dblack
They aren’t leftists…they swear they aren’t….they just haven’t told their typing fingers yet.
You deem me 'leftist' because I don't exhibit the proper amount of outrage towards the hot button issues you deem so important to constantly complain about. Isn't that right, magaturd?

I might even agree with you on some points. But I simply treat you like the hateful magaturd moron you are because I believe you are garbage. :dunno:

How odd....the Pentagon cheering the firing of a Putin asset.

How odd, you, a supposed lib, cheering on the military industrial complex and its never ending war paradigm that kills hundreds of thousands of brown people, and sucks us dry of money, and people.

You ARE fucked in the head.

You deem me 'leftist' because I don't exhibit the proper amount of outrage towards the hot button issues you deem so important to constantly complain about. Isn't that right, magaturd?

I might even agree with you on some points. But I simply treat you like the hateful magaturd moron you are because I believe you are garbage. :dunno:
I deem you a leftist because literally every single thing you post and espouse here seems to closely align with the opinions and positions of the openly proud leftists. Like Golfing Gator Mac1958 pknopp and other closet lefties you atleast have the decency and self awareness to know that you should be ashamed of you leftist alignment…you simply can’t stop yourselves.

I deem you a leftist because literally every single thing you post and espouse here seems to closely align with the opinions and positions of the openly proud leftists. Like @Golfing Gator

Can you give a few examples?

Hahaha…go ahead and open up your posts at random and tell me how smart someone would need to be to know you are left as fuck.

Go ahead and open up your posts at random and tell everyone how smart someone would need to be to know you're racist as fuck.

Forum List

Back