Need proof that our government is out of control? Pentagon CHEERS the firing of Tucker Carlson

I dont see how any of yall can waste a second of time watching network or cable news propaganda. Its all trash, division, agenda driven.

so are these folks>

a2x9y.jpg

~S~

What part of “any sane, honest and decent human being” is cheering for Carlson’s firing. There are also some sane, honest and decent Republicans who are cheering for Carlsons firing.

Especially those who are not enamoured of Vladimir Putin, or Viktor Orbán.

There are a lot of people in that photograph who are not cheering in the least that Carlson has been fired, and every last one of them has an (R) after their name. Nobody gave the batshit crazy QAnon faction of the Republican Party more credence, or more airtime than Tucker Carlson.

So much for our media being independent of government. It is beyond ridiculous that our government has gotten in bed with our media and apparently will face no consequences for the clear line being crossed.
People spouting Russian propaganda have no place in this country. Like yourself for instance.

What part of “any sane, honest and decent human being” is cheering for Carlson’s firing. There are also some sane, honest and decent Republicans who are cheering for Carlsons firing.

There are a lot of people in that photograph who are not cheering in the least that Carlson has been fired, and every last one of them has an (R) after their name. Nobody gave the batshit crazy QAnon faction of the Republican Party more credence, or more airtime than Tucker Carlson.
Democrats and Republicans are millionaires.

No, that’s was real. Not a conspiracy. I watched it with my own eyes. You’re just showing how truly brainwashed you are
As Tucker proved; you watched a “mostly peaceful protest”. You’re mad at him for telling you the truth you didn’t want…aren’t you?

So much for our media being independent of government. It is beyond ridiculous that our government has gotten in bed with our media and apparently will face no consequences for the clear line being crossed.
Working for the government never meant you had to accept tucker's verifiable lies as equally valid as the truth.

Working for the government never meant you had to accept tucker's verifiable lies as equally valid as the truth.
Instead of embarrassing yourself with partisan views try and put aside your bias and think more clearly.

I asked you a question. Can you not answer it? Have I called your bluff at the wrong time?
They have nukes and consider the West their enemy. They are constantly trying to disrupt our elections. They are constantly trying to break through our tech defenses, from nukes to electrical grids. Just for starters.

Jesus Gramps, I can't believe you didn't know any of that.

That's depressing. Seriously. What the fuck.

I've now had two Trumpsters ask what risk Russia poses to us.

They literally don't know.

There are no words.

They have nukes and consider the West their enemy. They are constantly trying to disrupt our elections. They are constantly trying to break through our tech defenses, from nukes to electrical grids. Just for starters.

Jesus Gramps, I can't believe you didn't know any of that.

That's depressing. Seriously. What the fuck.
Lots of countries have nukes. And EVERY COUNTRY including us always dabble in the elections of others to try to get an outcome we/they like.
As for the rest of your post it's laughable gibberish at best.

Tucker represents exposure. The party of millionaires that likes to fuck kids doesn't want exposure. Not good for the optics.

In other fuck around and find out news, Tucker will end up with a bigger platform and NO RESTRAINTS. Child molesters and treasonous govt drones ain't gonna like it.... but I digress....

Furh9d1WAAURRuZ.jpg

Forum List

Back