Need proof that our government is out of control? Pentagon CHEERS the firing of Tucker Carlson

I don’t need you to do anything. You should do it to prove you’re credible on matters such as these.
So to be credible I need to show I denounced Russian collusion? I’m curious if you find yourself credible. And if so if you can show the Arsenal of attacks against trumps lies and manipulations

Is everything politicized in the Biden administration? Don't those fat assed generals have their hands full with Ukraine, Sudan and Afghanistan than to be concerned about a news analyst? Something is rotten in Bidenworld.

His lies were part of a lawsuit that cost his employer close to a billion dollars. Sure that had nothing to do with it right??
No,
It was Trumps administration investigating it smart guy. They did so because he lied about it so much
But it was a lie made up from your party, and you loons foamed at the mouth over it. Some still thinks it true. Biden lies much more than Trump.

No,

But it was a lie made up from your party, and you loons foamed at the mouth over it. Some still thinks it true. Biden lies much more than Trump.
No, it was an actual like that circulated by Trump and his team for weeks. Trump even fired Flynn because he got caught

So much for our media being independent of government. It is beyond ridiculous that our government has gotten in bed with our media and apparently will face no consequences for the clear line being crossed.

You fools continue to believe that everyone is cheering Tucker Carlson’s firing because he is a conservative. Everyone is cheering Tucker Carlson’s firing because he was a lying piece of shit.

The man publicly admits that he lies to you, and he thinks you’re stupid enough to believe him. Any decent, honest individual in the world would cheer the firing of such a racist, misogynist, and dishonest media personality.

But then you’ve never demonstrated any decency or honesty in anything you post.

You fools continue to believe that everyone is cheering Tucker Carlson’s firing because he is a conservative. Everyone is cheering Tucker Carlson’s firing because he was a lying piece of shit.

The man publicly admits that he lies to you, and he thinks you’re stupid enough to believe him. Any decent, honest individual in the world would cheer the firing of such a racist, misogynist, and dishonest media personality.

But then you’ve never demonstrated any decency or honesty in anything you post.
Fox, MSNBC and CNN all have lying pieces of shit commenting every day.

Gotta shut down all dissent.

Lying about the facts and promoting thing you know aren’t true, isn’t “dissent”, it’s “fraud”.

Tucker, Carlson and Fox News are both guilty of committing fraud on the American people.

Forum List

Back