Need proof that Trump is out of his league and is a bad candidate for potus?

No, I don't need anymore proof. I was well aware of that back in 1994.
I'll admit in the beginning I supported Trump to a point. I was excited at the prospect of an outsider coming in & smacking around the political elites.
But then he started talking..... and it became OBVIOUS that he is not the man he portrays himself to be. He does not have the intellect or gravitas to fix what's wrong in our country. Simply being a hard ass is not gravitas. You have to back it up. You have to be smarter than your opponent. He clearly has no grip on the issues at hand & while his slick talk devoid of substance works for those so angry they can't see their own reflection in a mirror, everyone else knows better.

In addition to Trump's response, people should take note of his utter disorientation over the issue. He seemed genuinely unsure of what to say.

This guy is a disaster. He is going to make so many gaffes against Clinton.

He is alienating nearly every important demographic the GOP needs in the general, including women and Latinos.

Note to self: next time you build a Tea Party movement from uneducated people who have never read a policy paper, don't complain when they take over the party and lose the most important election of your lifetime.

The fate of the Supreme Court hangs in the balance, and [wait for it] you've elected someone with less policy knowledge than Sarah Palin.

The GOP should never have tried to build a coalition from truly uneducated and deeply misinformed white people. These people do not have the intellectual skills to vet a presidential nominee, and now the entire anti-Constitutional movement of denying the president his right to nominate a Justice is going to blow up in your face.

No, I don't need anymore proof. I was well aware of that back in 1994.
I'll admit in the beginning I supported Trump to a point. I was excited at the prospect of an outsider coming in & smacking around the political elites.
But then he started talking..... and it became OBVIOUS that he is not the man he portrays himself to be. He does not have the intellect or gravitas to fix what's wrong in our country. Simply being a hard ass is not gravitas. You have to back it up. You have to be smarter than your opponent. He clearly has no grip on the issues at hand & while his slick talk devoid of substance works for those so angry they can't see their own reflection in a mirror, everyone else knows better.
I could have sworn I pretty much told you all of that a long time ago. You guys never listen.

I just don't get how we ended up in this mess.We bitched for years about not being offered true conservatives to vote for. Now with the opportunity to do just that the least conservative one of all gets the votes.
Imagine how pissed off Cruz must be.

One third of the party is now populists/nationalists, one third is hardcore conservatives, one third is traditional moderate Republicans.

That's a mess right there.

Nee proof that Trump is a better choice than any professional politician...the national debt is $19 trillion and climbing, illegals kill more Americans each year than died on 9-11, jobs, factories, and now entire companies are fleeing the U.S. taxes and regulations spewing out of Washington. KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far they're defending him on this abortion thing, and the argument appears to be "well, it will never be illegal", which seems contradictory to the very platform of the party.

The mystery of the Trump attraction continues.
To defend this means you would be fine with imprisoning hundreds of thousands of women.

Outrageous
Ok first of all, Trump never said jail,the interviewer ask a hypothetical question (interviewer said hypothetical) if it were ILLEGAL should they be punished. Trump said yes. If it's illegal then what is the problem.

Y'all always make the stories fit by adding stuff he never said, where do y'all Berniacts get your info? I guess you only hear what the media tells you.
Wouldn't it be the right thing to do and actually listen to a full Trump speech then make a fair idea of KING TRUMP.
BUILD THAT WALL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just don't get how we ended up in this mess.We bitched for years about not being offered true conservatives to vote for. Now with the opportunity to do just that the least conservative one of all gets the votes.
Imagine how pissed off Cruz must be.

One third of the party is now populists/nationalists, one third is hardcore conservatives, one third is traditional moderate Republicans.

That's a mess right there.
I predicted this. I honestly thought Trump was a Dem plant. Maybe he really was at one point but the power got to his head and he went rouge.

I just don't get how we ended up in this mess.
We bitched for years about not being offered true conservatives to vote for. Now with the opportunity to do just that the least conservative one of all gets the votes.

You'd never win with a "true" conservative.

Oh look...ANOTHER Liberal post mutating what was actually asked and said into a made-up anti-Trump 'hit piece'.....

The fake journalist Chris Matthews asks Trump IF ABORTIONS WERE OUTLAWED (made ILLEGAL) SHOULD WOMEN WHO BREAK THE LAW AND HAVE ABORTIONS BE PUNISHED?'

The obvious answer in a country where a true JUSTICE system (is supposed to) exists is 'YES'! ANYONE who breaks ANY existing law is supposed to be punished for doing so.

One of the 'fundamental changes' Obama has imposed on this country is one of complete LAWLESSNESS, or, more accurately, one where HIS law is the only one that counts. He had demonstrated this repeatedly, violating both Constitution and Law as he sees fit.
- As soon as he got into office, after swearing an oath to enforce the Rule of law, he immediately declared he REFUSED to enforce the DOMA because HE did not agree with it. (I guess I missed the part in the Constitution and our laws where it said
if you don't agree with a law you could just IGNORE it.)
- Immigration Law? Obama has openly refused to enforce all existing immigration law.
- Atty General Eric Holder - the 1st time in US History an Atty General was ever CENSURED - by a bi-partisan Congress for perpetrating 3 criminal FELONY counts of Perjury yet was protected by a criminal President who again refused to enforce the law and allow his Atty General to be charged with a crime.
- Obama has been repeatedly found in Contempt of Court for ignoring rulings he did not agree with - the Deep water drilling ban and refusing to release the locations of all the illegals he dumped across the US without 1st notifying local and state agencies.

This guy has provided more than enough justification for Impeachment; yet, he has not been because the crooks just as dirty as he is have been to cowardly and / or corrupt to do anything about it.

So no wonder people actually believe now that people who break the law - laws they disagree with - should not be punished.

Abortion is one of the Liberals' 'golden calves' no one is allowed to touch. KNOWING this Matthews asked a question regarding a hypothetical situation even HE knows will NEVER happen, just to create an opportunity to stir the emotional cauldron and get liberals foaming at the mouth and attacking Trump over something that would never happen.

At the very heart of this whole thing is the simple question., "Should those who break the law be punished?" Thanks to Obama, the NEW, acceptable answer in this country is, "Not if it is a law we don't like or disagree with!"

I so can NOT wait until we get a President and an administration again that will honor their oath of office, will support and defend the Constitution, and will enforce the rule of law by enforcing EVERY existing law, not just the ones that suit their political agenda and that won't impede them from doing whatever the hell they want.

Just look at his latest fuck up. Abortion.

Abortion and it's legality is one of the core tennants of the conservative platform and a fight that is fought in every single election cycle.
Let's forget for a moment that not that long ago Trump was pro choice. Now here we are and when confronted with one of the basic core conservative positions Trump fumbles the ball. How could he NOT have a solid position on such a core conservative issue?
It just further proves that Trump does not know the issues.
Not only that but asinine statements like his, which he walked back, will only further drive away one of the largest voting blocks in America. Women, a voting block that no candidate can win without.

Prior to that he had other gaffs on other issues. For instance he said he would put a tariff on Chinese products. Then he walked it back just days later.

If you all nominate Trump, Hillary will be the next President of the United States. The ball is in your court...

That's proof #2,972.

His supporters don't care.

All his supporters care about is that he's going to build a wall and they hate the establishment more than anything in the world.

Nothing else matters.

Of course, to everyone else, it matters.

That's why Trump is going to get crushed in November.

Nee proof that Trump is a better choice than any professional politician...the national debt is $19 trillion and climbing, illegals kill more Americans each year than died on 9-11, jobs, factories, and now entire companies are fleeing the U.S. taxes and regulations spewing out of Washington. KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And there is ZERO evidence that Trump possesses the ability or desire to change any of that. Literally ZERO...

He has hired illegals & other immigrants to perform jobs in America.
He has businesses overseas that import his products to the states.

Oh look...ANOTHER Liberal post mutating what was actually asked and said into a made-up anti-Trump 'hit piece'.....

The fake journalist Chris Matthews asks Trump IF ABORTIONS WERE OUTLAWED (made ILLEGAL) SHOULD WOMEN WHO BREAK THE LAW AND HAVE ABORTIONS BE PUNISHED?'

The obvious answer in a country where a true JUSTICE system (is supposed to) exists is 'YES'! ANYONE who breaks ANY existing law is supposed to be punished for doing so.

One of the 'fundamental changes' Obama has imposed on this country is one of complete LAWLESSNESS, or, more accurately, one where HIS law is the only one that counts. He had demonstrated this repeatedly, violating both Constitution and Law as he sees fit.
- As soon as he got into office, after swearing an oath to enforce the Rule of law, he immediately declared he REFUSED to enforce the DOMA because HE did not agree with it. (I guess I missed the part in the Constitution and our laws where it said
if you don't agree with a law you could just IGNORE it.)
- Immigration Law? Obama has openly refused to enforce all existing immigration law.
- Atty General Eric Holder - the 1st time in US History an Atty General was ever CENSURED - by a bi-partisan Congress for perpetrating 3 criminal FELONY counts of Perjury yet was protected by a criminal President who again refused to enforce the law and allow his Atty General to be charged with a crime.
- Obama has been repeatedly found in Contempt of Court for ignoring rulings he did not agree with - the Deep water drilling ban and refusing to release the locations of all the illegals he dumped across the US without 1st notifying local and state agencies.

This guy has provided more than enough justification for Impeachment; yet, he has not been because the crooks just as dirty as he is have been to cowardly and / or corrupt to do anything about it.

So no wonder people actually believe now that people who break the law - laws they disagree with - should not be punished.

Abortion is one of the Liberals' 'golden calves' no one is allowed to touch. KNOWING this Matthews asked a question regarding a hypothetical situation even HE knows will NEVER happen, just to create an opportunity to stir the emotional cauldron and get liberals foaming at the mouth and attacking Trump over something that would never happen.

At the very heart of this whole thing is the simple question., "Should those who break the law be punished?" Thanks to Obama, the NEW, acceptable answer in this country is, "Not if it is a law we don't like or disagree with!"

I so can NOT wait until we get a President and an administration again that will honor their oath of office, will support and defend the Constitution, and will enforce the rule of law by enforcing EVERY existing law, not just the ones that suit their political agenda and that won't impede them from doing whatever the hell they want.

Calling me a liberal just makes you look stupid.

Youre pretty naive arent you? :laugh:

Nee proof that Trump is a better choice than any professional politician...the national debt is $19 trillion and climbing

So your plan is to elect a guy who has more bankruptcies than wives, and who has more wives than most families have children?

:lmao:

I love the anti Trumpers. You will not sway Trump supporters because they all know Chris Matthews is an asshole who won't let a guest get a word in edgewise and plays the classic game of "when did you stop beating your wife".

I love the anti Trumpers. You will not sway Trump supporters because they all know Chris Matthews is an asshole who won't let a guest get a word in edgewise and plays the classic game of "when did you stop beating your wife".

I love the Drumpfodder. They'll support Trump no matter what, because Chriss Matthews is an asshole.

Shake my damn head.

Nee proof that Trump is a better choice than any professional politician...the national debt is $19 trillion and climbing

So your plan is to elect a guy who has more bankruptcies than wives, and who has more wives than most families have children?

But he learned from his failures and is now a billionaire with a beautiful and talented third wife. Sometimes marriages just don't work out in the end as what happened with Ivanka. They became better business partners than husband and wife. Marla? Hmm. Not a good match unfortunately. She was no where on his level of intellect or business acumen.

Melania is fabulously accomplished and it seems Trump has found the classic. "Three times lucky".

I love the Drumpfodder. They'll support Trump no matter what, because Chriss Matthews is an asshole.

Shake my damn head.

Really? Should they be voting for who then? Cruz. Lying Ted Cruz? Kasich? Who promised amnesty within 100 days? Come on. Hey Jeb Bush who is more boring than a Boy Scout leader giving safety instructions on how to roast a freaking marshmallow?

Calling me a liberal just makes you look stupid.
Don't blame me -- Claiming this Chris Matthews B$ somehow damages Trump, that he should be demonized over it, and starting ANOTHER thread to do so when there are already 2, 3...right now doing so makes you look like a liberal / stupid.

Forum List

Back