Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Congrats to the Nationals

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
According to Trump we should have lower rates than Japan...

Login on Twitter

upload_2019-10-31_12-11-44.png

Japan has negative interest rates. For ours to be lower, they would need to be even more in to the negative range.

How many people agree that we should have negative interest rates?

Login on Twitter

View attachment 287323

Japan has negative interest rates. For ours to be lower, they would need to be even more in to the negative range.

Have the bank pay me as opposed to me pay the bank? Sounds like a plan!!! When do we start!!!

Login on Twitter

View attachment 287323

Have the bank pay me as opposed to me pay the bank? Sounds like a plan!!! When do we start!!!

you are a little confused...

How Negative Interest Rates Work

upload_2019-10-31_12-20-38.png

Login on Twitter

View attachment 287323

you are a little confused...

How Negative Interest Rates Work

View attachment 287328
Lighten up Francis........

I don't know how anyone could believe we are not in a massive bond bubble. One which dwarfs the subprime bubble.

Login on Twitter

View attachment 287323

Trump is a birther retard.

Remember, he believes that if we accumulate too much debt "you can always print the money".

It appears he is trying to put that belief to the test since he is running trillion dollar deficits these days. In an economy he says is booming. Only a retard's head would not explode from the cognitive dissonance of those two contradictory conditions.

Login on Twitter

View attachment 287323

Remember, he believes that if we accumulate too much debt "you can always print the money".

It appears he is trying to put that belief to the test since he is running trillion dollar deficits these days. In an economy he says is booming. Only a retard's head would not explode from the cognitive dissonance of those two contradictory conditions.
There's a reason US bankers cut the child of privilege off, a reason the people cannot see his tax returns, a reason he courts dirty funding.

Login on Twitter

View attachment 287323

You pay the bank for your savings and checking accounts? Wow! What a dumbass!

Login on Twitter

View attachment 287323

You pay the bank for your savings and checking accounts? Wow! What a dumbass!
Wow! Another idiot who doesn't recognize a joke when they see one. Why am I not surprised...... :rofl:

Login on Twitter

View attachment 287323

I don't think Gator was advocating we adopt negative rates now.

Login on Twitter

View attachment 287323

I agree, I will then renegotiate my loans and be paid for interest on a loan for a change instead of paying interest on a loan..

Login on Twitter

View attachment 287323

I don't think Gator was advocating we adopt negative rates now.
Nor do I. But Trump has more than once suggested it.

He's a birther retard.

The US has a bond market bubble. But I am not sure that is a world wide bubble market. And I'm totally ignorant of how Jina has financed its repeated currency devaluations to allow US purchase of its goods to effectively avoid paying tariffs.

The US has a bond market bubble. But I am not sure that is a world wide bubble market. And I'm totally ignorant of how Jina has financed its repeated currency devaluations to allow US purchase of its goods to effectively avoid paying tariffs.
Is Jina your girlfriend?
That bond market bubble shall burst and we will all starve to death if we don't die first...Some predict as soon as 2021...(Scary sounds rises)

Oh, the bond bubble is worldwide, all right.

Login on Twitter

View attachment 287323

He's just babbling. He probably heard Hannity or Rush say something about this and fucked up the translation.

His cultists don't care.

Forum List

Back