Should we adopt negative interest rates

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Congrats to the Nationals

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
I don't know how anyone could believe we are not in a massive bond bubble. One which dwarfs the subprime bubble.
Maybe the fed should stop buying trillions of dollars worth of them

looking for a sign?>>>

just-12-days-before-the-2008-economic-collapse-several-members-36889819.png

~S~

According to Trump we should have lower rates than Japan...

Login on Twitter

View attachment 287323

Japan has negative interest rates. For ours to be lower, they would need to be even more in to the negative range.

How many people agree that we should have negative interest rates?
No one wants to hear about your financial troubles.

This is your god's idea, not mine
This was a long time in coming. We cheated. The Japanese cheated. Fiat currencies can be and are manipulated. They have been moribound in real growth for a couple of decades. An aging population does not help.

He's just babbling. He probably heard Hannity or Rush say something about this and fucked up the translation.

His cultists don't care.

Gone FULL BLOWN RADICAL TDS LEFTIST DEMOCRAT UNHINGED... ^^^

No more mister middle of the road objective from Mac.

I don't know how anyone could believe we are not in a massive bond bubble. One which dwarfs the subprime bubble.
Maybe Trump should stop running trillion dollar deficits which require the selling of bonds.
Maybe you should learn how the branches of government work
Trump Proposes a Record $4.75 Trillion Budget

Login on Twitter

View attachment 287323

Japan has negative interest rates. For ours to be lower, they would need to be even more in to the negative range.

Maybe Trump should stop running trillion dollar deficits which require the selling of bonds.

Of course you also criticized Obambi for this too.

Login on Twitter

View attachment 287323

You bet. Unlike pseudocons, I have been very consistent about the debt. In fact, I have probably made more posts about the debt since coming here than all my other posts combined.

Nice try, dick.

He's just babbling. He probably heard Hannity or Rush say something about this and fucked up the translation. His cultists don't care.
The second line of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

Oh, and: Urban Dictionary: Obama Derangement Syndrome

Nutters. Too funny.

Keep up the good work.

:rolleyes:

Cute link. Go learn civics.

Login on Twitter

View attachment 287323

You bet. Unlike pseudocons, I have been very consistent about the debt. In fact, I have probably made more posts about the debt since coming here than all my other posts combined.

Nice try, dick.

LOL, son you are one of the "biggest" dicks on this board. You are an ass every time you post. It's ego driven of course, but frankly the high esteem you hold yourself in is wholly unwarranted.

New York Democrat Trump wanted more of other people's money than Congress was willing to spend. He is a YUGE big government spender.

It's funny how it wasn't so hard to convince the tard herd that Obama was a giant deficit spender. In fact, to this day, they blame Obama for EVERY PENNY of the debt accumulated on his watch, as I proved earlier today in another topic.

So turnabout is fair play.

Nice try, dick.

He's just babbling. He probably heard Hannity or Rush say something about this and fucked up the translation. His cultists don't care.
The second line of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

Nutters. Too funny.

Keep up the good work.

Sorry Mac, but those of us that have been here for a long time remember a TOTALLY different Mac. You claimed to be an independent and never really committed to one side or the other. You always stayed in the middle of the road. I used to give you shit about how uncomfortable it must be to constantly be straddling that fence.

That's not you any more. It's as though someone else has high jacked your account. You are a TOTAL, frothing at the mouth, ultra leftist talking points, insult spewing DEMOCRAT now.

I guess I'm just astonished that mister middle of road, sees both sides, nice guy fell of his fence so hard on the LEFT. It's like... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

It's amusing the tard herd has only just now discovered Congress is responsible for the budget after blaming Obama for the debt right up to the present day. :lol:

The President sets the agenda, and he has veto power.

Trump is just as responsible for every penny of the deficit as Obama was. I did not see a single one of these tards rushing to Obama's defense the bazillion times they were blaming him for the deficits.

Karma's a BITCH!

Nutters. Too funny.

Keep up the good work.

Sorry Mac, but those of us that have been here for a long time remember a TOTALLY different Mac. You claimed to be an independent and never really committed to one side or the other. You always stayed in the middle of the road. I used to give you shit about how uncomfortable it must be to constantly be straddling that fence.

That's not you any more. It's as though someone else has high jacked your account. You are a TOTAL, frothing at the mouth, ultra leftist talking points, insult spewing DEMOCRAT now.

I guess I'm just astonished that mister middle of road, sees both sides, nice guy fell of his fence so hard on the LEFT. It's like... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?
There's a difference between being able to see, understand and appreciate both sides and not having strong opinions.

My positions on the issues are in the link I provided. Nice and clear. Couldn't be simpler.

Your flawed perceptions are not my responsibility.

Nutters. Too funny.

Keep up the good work.

There's a difference between being able to see, understand and appreciate both sides and not having strong opinions.

My positions on the issues are in the link I provided. Nice and clear. Couldn't be simpler.

Nothing flawed about my perceptions. I know you've changed and so do you. You even admitted your persona here has changed in a moment of truthfulness awhile back.

So, whatever... just so we know we're not dealing with the old Mac. I really don't CARE... I just found your... transformation... rather puzzling.

New York Democrat Trump wanted more of other people's money than Congress was willing to spend. He is a YUGE big government spender.

It's funny how it wasn't so hard to convince the tard herd that Obama was a giant deficit spender. In fact, to this day, they blame Obama for EVERY PENNY of the debt accumulated on his watch, as I proved earlier today in another topic.

So turnabout is fair play.

Nice try, dick.

No "they" don't. But until Rump DID hold the record for modern day spending.
Not even a "nice" try "dick".

Nutters. Too funny.

Keep up the good work.

Nothing flawed about my perceptions. I know you've changed and so do you. You even admitted your persona here has changed in a moment of truthfulness awhile back.

So, whatever... just so we know we're not dealing with the old Mac. I really don't CARE... I just found your... transformation... rather puzzling.
To be as concise as I can: This person in the White House, and the behaviors of his followers, both represent a symptom of something larger that I find very troubling.

This is new territory.

Forum List

Back