Neighborhood jihadists were observed by neighbors, too afraid to report suspicious activity.

Why would I lie to you? You're not important enough to lie to.

So he saw Muslims going to the house and he didnt want to call the police. He didnt have a reason to call them.

Your actions belie your words. If I am not important enough to lie to, then why do you lie so much?

Heres your chance buddy, what did I lie about?

When you cant answer then you're exposed.

Your little game were you "restate" what was said, but with enough of a twist to create strawman is a form of lying.

Such as?

When you cant answer then you're exposed

Obviously by your actions, you demonstrate that you do care what others such as I think, AND that you are completely incapable of defending your views, political positions, and agenda honestly.

Right, back to you tho...What did I lie about?

When you fold and refuse to answer, you're exposed.

When you pretend not to understand something you actually understand, that is lying.

I aksed what did I lie about and this is your answer? Nothing? Tell me what I understand then smart ass.

Actually dont, you're not worth the time. All you do is accuse and hope it sticks. Your concession is noted.

When you restated it and purposefully MISstate it, so as to make it means something else, IE the "strawman" that is lying.

D'uh.

And you do that all the time.

All the time? Well then it should be super easy for you to quote or present that example of always lying. So far you have nothing.

Know why? Well it must be because you cant find something that happens "all the time". Either that or you're full of shit.

I'll go with the latter.

Your playing dumb isn't fooling anyone.

I stone cold busted you, and you know it, and everyone reading this thread knows it.

Stop your lying.

Aww disappointing.

If I lie all the time surely it should be easy for you to at least recall one. So far, nothing.

You fold like a cheese omlet

Hello? Yes, there are muslims at a house down the street

What are they doing?

Um, HELLO...I SAID they are Muslim!!

So what this guy is saying is he saw the gus commiting crime but didnt report it because...huh?

Or he didnt see any crimes but felt uneasy about the guy? Because that 911 call would've been dismissed
well one doesn't have to call the 911 operators, there are other phone lines available for less urgent contact.

Any useful information about terror suspects can be sent to the FBI’s website or by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI, the agency announced.

Terrorists within? FBI urges Americans to inform on 'suspicious' fellow citizens

Tips
I would really like to see people throw out the stupid that they carry. It happens everyday the stupid. On the roads people using their cell phone texting while they are driving putting me and everyone else at risk of death. I wish I had a dash camera to take the pictures of them and send them in. I fail my neighbors all the time because I don't report those on the road. I'm not quite sure the procedure, but maybe, just maybe I will investigate how I might achieve that. It's a law and more and more are doing it. i don't get it. how can something be that frkn important that one wishes to challenge the grim reaper. I don't get it.

What kills me is the same people who will rat out their neighbors for allowing their kids to play unattended at the neighborhood park will refuse to rat out MUSLIMS who act like they're engaged in terrorism.

Hello? Yes, there are muslims at a house down the street

What are they doing?

Um, HELLO...I SAID they are Muslim!!
In this case, they were building bombs and planning to kill the people who had given one of them a baby shower.

Your actions belie your words. If I am not important enough to lie to, then why do you lie so much?

Your little game were you "restate" what was said, but with enough of a twist to create strawman is a form of lying.

Such as?

Obviously by your actions, you demonstrate that you do care what others such as I think, AND that you are completely incapable of defending your views, political positions, and agenda honestly.

When you pretend not to understand something you actually understand, that is lying.

I aksed what did I lie about and this is your answer? Nothing? Tell me what I understand then smart ass.

Actually dont, you're not worth the time. All you do is accuse and hope it sticks. Your concession is noted.

When you restated it and purposefully MISstate it, so as to make it means something else, IE the "strawman" that is lying.

D'uh.

All the time? Well then it should be super easy for you to quote or present that example of always lying. So far you have nothing.

Know why? Well it must be because you cant find something that happens "all the time". Either that or you're full of shit.

I'll go with the latter.

I stone cold busted you, and you know it, and everyone reading this thread knows it.

Stop your lying.

Aww disappointing.

If I lie all the time surely it should be easy for you to at least recall one. So far, nothing.

You just lied again by pretending that I did not already catch you in a lie and explain it to you on a level a retarded child could understand.

What he said is that there was a half dozen muslims frequenting that house, and it looked really suspicious to him but he was afraid to say anything.

CC knows what he said. She's just playing dumb, because she can't support her state of denial any other way.

So he saw Muslims going to the house and he didnt want to call the police. He didnt have a reason to call them.

they have no desire to have a conversation with someone who opposes their views. It is a libturd thingy.

Huh? :slap: I'm right here dumbass

There is no other point of view for them. It is there way or the highway. paintby numbers told me that. Yep, he said it. I honestly didn't expect that. But now I know unequivocally that there can never be a negotiation with a libturd. if you don't agree with them you are considered dead to them.

Hey! :slap: I'm talking to you now dummy
hahahahahahaha, another one that never answers question in their direction. A question back is always a libturds answer. Never the answer. it's pointless to argue or discuss a topic with someone unwilling to accept the point of that person.

I'm willing to discuss topics, but i'm not going to be preached at. you all take the high and mighty road. Come back to the planet and we can discuss. Otherwise, the libturd response will be all you get.

Preview

So what this guy is saying is he saw the gus commiting crime but didnt report it because...huh?

Or he didnt see any crimes but felt uneasy about the guy? Because that 911 call would've been dismissed
well one doesn't have to call the 911 operators, there are other phone lines available for less urgent contact.

Any useful information about terror suspects can be sent to the FBI’s website or by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI, the agency announced.

Terrorists within? FBI urges Americans to inform on 'suspicious' fellow citizens

Tips
I would really like to see people throw out the stupid that they carry. It happens everyday the stupid. On the roads people using their cell phone texting while they are driving putting me and everyone else at risk of death. I wish I had a dash camera to take the pictures of them and send them in. I fail my neighbors all the time because I don't report those on the road. I'm not quite sure the procedure, but maybe, just maybe I will investigate how I might achieve that. It's a law and more and more are doing it. i don't get it. how can something be that frkn important that one wishes to challenge the grim reaper. I don't get it.

What kills me is the same people who will rat out their neighbors for allowing their kids to play unattended at the neighborhood park will refuse to rat out MUSLIMS who act like they're engaged in terrorism.
well, again, you know the answer why. The neighbor with the kid won't kill you for reporting them.

Such as?

D'uh.

I'll go with the latter.

Stop your lying.

Aww disappointing.

More like underpaid worker in a laundry sweat shop.

Tips

How does one act like they are engaged in terrorism without actually doing anything? Is it appearing to be of ME descent?

Such as?

D'uh.

I'll go with the latter.

Stop your lying.

Aww disappointing.

You just lied again by pretending that I did not already catch you in a lie and explain it to you on a level a retarded child could understand.

The only thing you did was accuse me of knowing something and lying. I asked for an example since I do it, in your words "all the time" and so far you havent been able to provide 1 single example.

Your bad

D'uh.

I'll go with the latter.

Stop your lying.

Aww disappointing.

The only thing you did was accuse me of knowing something and lying. I asked for an example since I do it, in your words "all the time" and so far you havent been able to provide 1 single example.

Your bad
Corral can barely string a couple of sentences together coherently. You are asking him to do something that is way out of his scope of ability.

CC knows what he said. She's just playing dumb, because she can't support her state of denial any other way.

they have no desire to have a conversation with someone who opposes their views. It is a libturd thingy.

There is no other point of view for them. It is there way or the highway. paintby numbers told me that. Yep, he said it. I honestly didn't expect that. But now I know unequivocally that there can never be a negotiation with a libturd. if you don't agree with them you are considered dead to them.

hahahahahahaha, another one that never answers question in their direction. A question back is always a libturds answer. Never the answer. it's pointless to argue or discuss a topic with someone unwilling to accept the point of that person.

I've spoken to you on this topic. Since you didnt ask a question above there is nothing I can answer. So, Did I miss one of your questions? Did I dodge one?

If so, show me where and I will. But since we've been talking its bullshit to claim that I've been avoiding you.

I'm willing to discuss topics, but i'm not going to be preached at. you all take the high and mighty road. Come back to the planet and we can discuss. Otherwise, the libturd response will be all you get.

Ok, so again...Did I miss a question of yours that made you upset? If so, what was it?

Or are you doing a Correll where you're saying stuff you just made up and now will call names instead of discussing topics?

What he said is that there was a half dozen muslims frequenting that house, and it looked really suspicious to him but he was afraid to say anything.

This is on Page 25. I've asked this guy to pony up since then and so far. Nothing. If I lie all the time you have a lot to choose from. Which makes it odd that you havent been able to find one example in 4 pages of responses.:oops-28:

I've spoken to you on this topic. Since you didnt ask a question above there is nothing I can answer. So, Did I miss one of your questions? Did I dodge one?

If so, show me where and I will. But since we've been talking its bullshit to claim that I've been avoiding you.

Ok, so again...Did I miss a question of yours that made you upset? If so, what was it?

Or are you doing a Correll where you're saying stuff you just made up and now will call names instead of discussing topics?
Honestly I have no idea and I'm not going to go back and reread every post of mine. You asked me why I do what I do, i answered. You just aren't worth that effort. Is it possible I have you confused with someone else, perhaps, but again, I'm not going back and rereading every post. so I'll simply say, if I spoke out of turn, I apologize. You wish to discuss topics, I'll treat you civil since you've addressed it with me.

This is on Page 25. I've asked this guy to pony up since then and so far. Nothing. If I lie all the time you have a lot to choose from. Which makes it odd that you havent been able to find one example in 4 pages of responses.:oops-28:

Try to be less of a lying asshole.

Forum List

Back