Neighborhood jihadists were observed by neighbors, too afraid to report suspicious activity.

What he said is that there was a half dozen muslims frequenting that house, and it looked really suspicious to him but he was afraid to say anything.

CC knows what he said. She's just playing dumb, because she can't support her state of denial any other way.

Why would I lie to you? You're not important enough to lie to.

So he saw Muslims going to the house and he didnt want to call the police. He didnt have a reason to call them.

Your actions belie your words. If I am not important enough to lie to, then why do you lie so much?

Your little game were you "restate" what was said, but with enough of a twist to create strawman is a form of lying.

Obviously by your actions, you demonstrate that you do care what others such as I think, AND that you are completely incapable of defending your views, political positions, and agenda honestly.

This is on Page 25. I've asked this guy to pony up since then and so far. Nothing. If I lie all the time you have a lot to choose from. Which makes it odd that you havent been able to find one example in 4 pages of responses.:oops-28:

Try to be less of a lying asshole.
Point and laugh everyone

point-and-laugh.jpg

CC knows what he said. She's just playing dumb, because she can't support her state of denial any other way.

Why would I lie to you? You're not important enough to lie to.

So he saw Muslims going to the house and he didnt want to call the police. He didnt have a reason to call them.

Your actions belie your words. If I am not important enough to lie to, then why do you lie so much?

Your little game were you "restate" what was said, but with enough of a twist to create strawman is a form of lying.

Obviously by your actions, you demonstrate that you do care what others such as I think, AND that you are completely incapable of defending your views, political positions, and agenda honestly.

This is on Page 25. I've asked this guy to pony up since then and so far. Nothing. If I lie all the time you have a lot to choose from. Which makes it odd that you havent been able to find one example in 4 pages of responses.:oops-28:

Try to be less of a lying asshole.
Point and laugh everyone

point-and-laugh.jpg

This is for you, CC.

:fu::asshole:

Got those lies yet fun boy? Or are you reduced to smilies as a response?

I busted you on your lying, and now that you are playing dumb/lying about that, I am calling you on being an asshole.

So, piss off asshole.
Everybody recognizes CC as a stupid lying racist. He's a waste of time.

He? I though it was a woman? Not that it matters.

You are obviously right about it, CC being a stupid lying racist.

Got those lies yet fun boy? Or are you reduced to smilies as a response?

I busted you on your lying, and now that you are playing dumb/lying about that, I am calling you on being an asshole.

So, piss off asshole.

Still not one lie that I told? How could this be so hard for you since I lie so much champ?

Everyone sees you flailing and failing. Come on, just one lie I've been asking you for 5 pages and still nothing.

Putting your nonsense on the picture of cat doesn't make it less nonsensical.
A liar and dodger like you of course tries to discount the truth.

You are a liar, a continual liar, and you got caught again.

Oh, and yet you don't mention what my "lie" was, odd that?

MMMMM?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Dude, the Irony here is breathtaking.

Why would you expect him to do show your lie when you wont even do it yourself?

:badgrin: HMMMMMM?

Putting your nonsense on the picture of cat doesn't make it less nonsensical.
A liar and dodger like you of course tries to discount the truth.

You are a liar, a continual liar, and you got caught again.

Oh, and yet you don't mention what my "lie" was, odd that?

MMMMM?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Dude, the Irony here is breathtaking.

Why would you expect him to do show your lie when you wont even do it yourself?

:badgrin: HMMMMMM?

There is no irony.

You lied, I pointed it out, and you played dumb, thus lying some more.

Jakey has claimed I lied, but has not explained what I lied about.

This "irony" is might exist in a little fantasy world in your head, but that only be if you were crazy enough to believe your own lies.

It has nothing to do with the actual real word.

Hey look everyone Correll is asking someone ELSE for proof that he lies after spending 5 pages avoiding doing the same

tumblr_nfydpck3An1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Your moronic pretense that I did not answer your question is a continuing lie, you asshole.

Daffy Duck cartoons do not make your lie any less a lie.

Hey look everyone Correll is asking someone ELSE for proof that he lies after spending 5 pages avoiding doing the same

Your moronic pretense that I did not answer your question is a continuing lie, you asshole.

Look at him! Do me a favor...Do that thing where you ask someone to post your lies again. The irony is so thick I can touch it

rofling.gif

Look at him! Do me a favor...Do that thing where you ask someone to post your lies again. The irony is so thick I can touch it

rofling.gif

You do realize that a vid of Daffy Duck is not "Evidence", right?

rofling.gif

Thats it HAHAHAHAHA...Aww man, classic you.

rofling.gif

Thats it HAHAHAHAHA...Aww man, classic you.

Thanks.

What exactly do you think you are doing here?

YOu've been stone cold busted as a liar and a fraud. Pretending it isn't so, is not fooling anyone even your own stupid self.

Forum List

Back